Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

Don’t be shy now.

2 Likes

That’s what everyone has been telling him. :laughing:

1 Like

I have to run Ascension first, then I wont be shy.

2 Likes

Or…challenge the shyness now, the Ascension will bloom even more because you’ve taken preemptive action. We’ve all embarrassed ourselves on the form. Hell one time Saint had to talk me off the ledge when I was running Khan. :rofl:

3 Likes

You don’t need subs for every difficulty you face in life, sure ascension will help, but why not deal with this now? you don’t need to become dependent on them, just use them as the powerful tools they are. my 2 cents.

2 Likes

He doesn’t want to do it. He didn’t even claim he wants to do it. You guys are dealing with your own demons through him

3 Likes

It almost sounds like you’re working on a poem or rap.

1 Like

there is a meme of you on memes thread mwuehehehehe :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have been using a terminus custom with legacy of the spartan

Spartan apex alpha man yazooneh

Mind’s eye

Muay Thai mastery

I just finished my second cycle and I have to say that my results are getting faster and faster, the accumulative effect from the relaxation scripting is not only making it easier to train but is making me shift at exponentially faster speeds

Guys, use foam rollers

Massage your face, rub your chin, pull your ears, massage your neck, stretch, remove the knots, take cold/hot showers

These unlock shifting speeds at Mach speeds

Thank you for such an awesome sub @SaintSovereign

This sub has worked wonders for me since the first loop, it has made the most tiny and hard to work on muscles that even roids don’t hit; grow to monster sizes from first week

My obliques are monstrous and my kicks are devastating, I’ve been consciously guiding this to make me a fighting god and it’s been delivering in spades

On top of this I got insane amounts of attention on wanted but these days I literally have had multiple instances where I’ve caught people with their jaw dropped

I’ve been grabbing onto my actual jaw bone from the side, with my index finger and thumb, and creating this crevice inside, then I look for all knots and tender spots and I take them away

This has unlocked for me a lot of growth and overnight shifts.

14 Likes

BDLM users take note above lol

3 Likes

I’ve continued doing this

As a matter of fact, I’ve become overzealous with this, really taking hours a day stretching and undoing knots in my body from head to toe

Foam roller has become my best friend

Grabbing and pulling my chin out in a massaging motion

Grabbing the very edge of my jaw (that sharp part where it creates an angle) and making sure to massage deep in there, sometimes feeling inclined to really force that bone out as if straightening it out

I found a huge knot in my neck I’ve been massaging for hours a day and it also seems to have caused some insane shifts in how my shoulders and jaw translate

This is all on my washout to the second cycle of my terminus legacy custom. I have gotten such deep intense stares from people I can’t begin to describe the effect I have…. Long deep stares of being lost

I would recommend really focusing on stretching and foam rolling and allowing your body to truly relax and experiment with different ranges of motion

If you can’t or don’t want to do any of the above but want to do something, minimal PE lesson warmup stretches should do wonders for your shifting speeds

Good luck bois

9 Likes

I started my LOTS/BDLM custom today but looking in the mirror ive been on LOTS for about 6 weeks and my pants are sagging for the first time since I can remember.

10 Likes

Could be brewing results from paragon that I had used sporadic, but I think LOTS brought results in mostly fixing pain that had been bugging my ribs for months.

I bought LotS to give me a motivation to exercise after my left leg injury was healed. I didn’t know it will do a lot of my hair also. Pollution and chemical can contribute to hair fall, and it is best not to think about your hair problem, because the more you do the likely you tell your subconscious that you actually want it. I have my old high school picture in my office, I originally want it to throw it away but decided to display it and always smiling “what the ***”, always imagine to feel the heaviness of your hair that you need to comb your hair with your hand. More importantly enjoy the sleep script of LotS.

3 Likes

@Deadpool on his way to look like the real Achilles in a few months. :joy:
Jokes apart, great results @Deadpool !!

1 Like

In my downloads Legacy of Spartan is written V2—all files, but after I download it the archive and files name are ZP simple.

@SaintSovereign

It’s just a labeling error. The original Legacy files were completely removed in the backend. As long as they file name says Legacy of the Spartan, it’s good.

1 Like

What I meant is that is ZP simple, without V2.
Could be V1 inside the archive?

It’s zpv2 bro because legacy of the spartan was released after zpv2 was released

3 Likes

This. There’s no v1 version of LotS.

1 Like