Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

How much do you bet? I take Bitcoin.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding.

2 Likes

That was blackadder saying the rumor. Not @Theacrobat

Greetings, @SaintSovereign

I hope you and your loved ones are enjoying good health. Could you kindly add the GLM script into the new Spartan.

Thanks in advance.

as Spartan is a unisex product, one that women like my girlfriend use, this is going to make it deviate from it’s original purpose.

hence, if you want this to be a feature, it would be better for you to just make a custom with those 2 cores.

5 Likes

Hello @Invictus , I hope you’re crushing your workouts at the gym and reaping the rewards of your hard work. Your idea is fantastic, and I appreciate you sharing it with me. Thank you.

Too energy demanding. The subliminal scripting is mostly processed in the space between loops. Listening to just “some minutes” doesn’t change that.

The guidelines aren’t obsolete, what are you talking about?

The word “gospel” means “the good news.” And the good news here is, you can avoid feeling drained by not mixing the two subs we explicitly said not to mix. And you all wonder why we haven’t released an RoS Core. The FIRST thing everyone will do is exactly what we said not to do, then come back here complaining about something isn’t working, or something’s working too much, or they feel drained and anxious.

This isn’t new. We’ve been telling people about this for quite some time. Anyone who asks or asked about physical shifting in a custom, we tell them that too many of these modules in a custom (or too many auras) will lead to diminished results.

Furthermore, the guidelines are a basic framework to get started. They can’t possibly be geared toward every use case. We treat this industry similarly to the programming industry. If you ever try to learn a coding language (as I am), you’ll find out that learning the language is the easiest part. The hard part is figuring out how to use that language to construct something good. That’s why Stack Overflow exists. The first thing most programmers do is run to a site like that and look at how other people do it, then adapt their advice and code snippets to something they can use. Over time, they intuitive learn what works for them.

We do the same thing. We provide guidelines, then tell people to come here and explore what others are saying. And what I’m saying is, if you start trying to mix both, you will most likely get diminished results.

But hey, your mileage may vary.

If you’ve been running Wanted for a year, you will see incredible results from a washout, since you no longer have to deal with the “processing” phase, just pure execution.

!!!

I was just talking to the team yesterday about making a women’s counterpart to Legacy of Spartan and we couldn’t come up with a name, haha. We forgot we had one already made.

lol, he was just messing around. He does this a lot. Just his personality, which we actually enjoy. Fun speculation is part of the game, everyone.

16 Likes

There exists a covert and informal group of SC enthusiasts who frequently discuss the subject amongst themselves.

1 Like

Alright, let’s not do this. There’s no Subluminati. We know many of you have linked up outside of the forum in various ways, but we keep our inner workings very controlled. The moderators and forum ambassadors usually get a day’s notice (sometimes hours) that something’s about to drop.

14 Likes

Apologies just being silly :slight_smile:

Now getting back on thread. The motivation and desire to exercise at the gym have been present every single day since I began listening

6 Likes

Yes, I understand. I find your comments hilarious, but keep in mind, there’s people running around trying to stalk the company because they think they are mInD cOnTroLleD!!!

9 Likes

you just ignored me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

lol, wasn’t intentional. I generally read these threads twice. One to read results and once to answer questions. Since you’ve generally got a good feel on things, I read your posts during the “results” phase.

5 Likes

so am I a psychic?
is that what you just confirmed??

:astonished: :exploding_head:

Yo, the strength gains, recovery, and endurance during my workouts on this sub is absolutely insane.

6 Likes

Finally! Someone said that
He’s so funny in a weird way​:joy::joy:

Psychic? Dunno, only you can answer that. But as I’ve begun to realize about a lot of my own talents, they were always there, I just didn’t see them. I’d be willing to bet if you think about it, throughout your entire life, you’d have moments like this. It seems like RoM and RoS just kinda enhances your natural abilities.

As for confirming? Kinda. We’re still debating on it. The major issue is that most men want that shredded, natural body. Women are much different. Some would prefer to be curvier and thicker. Some would prefer to be skinnier, but not muscular. Some want to be ripped and shredded too. Which marketing segment should we tailor the script toward (women, if you’re here / lurking, let us know)?

11 Likes

I didn’t mix them. That’s why i wanted to know your opinion for the reduced exposure time option before doing anything.

I always did a washout after a cycle from 5 to 10 days aproximately.

Do you recommend that i do a washout of a month?

If i run LotS instead of Wanted does it count as washout from Wanted? Or should i stop subs listening for a while?

2 Likes

once my girl is done with her workout, I shall get her opinion posted here as well :grin:

well, recently I’ve been running RoS a lot, and the reason I don’t post as many updates with it and just say that it makes flow easier is because of all the “supernatural” things that happen to me with it.

that includes you posting things I mention to others without you having knowledge about it, a sponsorship opportunity from companies I would just be thinking about, getting people to contact me or doing certain things by thinking about them doing those things.

it’s more fascinating than all the other results, like physical shifting from LoS, which has been incredibly impressive so far (and to those reading, yes, LoS is more than enough for physical shifting, whether you workout or not), yet not as fascinating as the beautiful effects of RoS.

8 Likes

Do you find it different than Wanted?

Yes.
Objectively speaking, LoS is offering more in terms of physical changes compared to WANTED.

If you feel like you’re gonna miss out on the calmness or attraction of WANTED by switching to LoS, then just stack it with Khan, you won’t be disappointed.

8 Likes