Main Disc. Thread - Legacy of the Spartan (Now Available!)

There exists a covert and informal group of SC enthusiasts who frequently discuss the subject amongst themselves.

1 Like

Alright, let’s not do this. There’s no Subluminati. We know many of you have linked up outside of the forum in various ways, but we keep our inner workings very controlled. The moderators and forum ambassadors usually get a day’s notice (sometimes hours) that something’s about to drop.

14 Likes

Apologies just being silly :slight_smile:

Now getting back on thread. The motivation and desire to exercise at the gym have been present every single day since I began listening

6 Likes

Yes, I understand. I find your comments hilarious, but keep in mind, there’s people running around trying to stalk the company because they think they are mInD cOnTroLleD!!!

9 Likes

you just ignored me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

lol, wasn’t intentional. I generally read these threads twice. One to read results and once to answer questions. Since you’ve generally got a good feel on things, I read your posts during the “results” phase.

5 Likes

so am I a psychic?
is that what you just confirmed??

:astonished: :exploding_head:

Yo, the strength gains, recovery, and endurance during my workouts on this sub is absolutely insane.

6 Likes

Finally! Someone said that
He’s so funny in a weird way​:joy::joy:

Psychic? Dunno, only you can answer that. But as I’ve begun to realize about a lot of my own talents, they were always there, I just didn’t see them. I’d be willing to bet if you think about it, throughout your entire life, you’d have moments like this. It seems like RoM and RoS just kinda enhances your natural abilities.

As for confirming? Kinda. We’re still debating on it. The major issue is that most men want that shredded, natural body. Women are much different. Some would prefer to be curvier and thicker. Some would prefer to be skinnier, but not muscular. Some want to be ripped and shredded too. Which marketing segment should we tailor the script toward (women, if you’re here / lurking, let us know)?

11 Likes

I didn’t mix them. That’s why i wanted to know your opinion for the reduced exposure time option before doing anything.

I always did a washout after a cycle from 5 to 10 days aproximately.

Do you recommend that i do a washout of a month?

If i run LotS instead of Wanted does it count as washout from Wanted? Or should i stop subs listening for a while?

2 Likes

once my girl is done with her workout, I shall get her opinion posted here as well :grin:

well, recently I’ve been running RoS a lot, and the reason I don’t post as many updates with it and just say that it makes flow easier is because of all the “supernatural” things that happen to me with it.

that includes you posting things I mention to others without you having knowledge about it, a sponsorship opportunity from companies I would just be thinking about, getting people to contact me or doing certain things by thinking about them doing those things.

it’s more fascinating than all the other results, like physical shifting from LoS, which has been incredibly impressive so far (and to those reading, yes, LoS is more than enough for physical shifting, whether you workout or not), yet not as fascinating as the beautiful effects of RoS.

8 Likes

Do you find it different than Wanted?

Yes.
Objectively speaking, LoS is offering more in terms of physical changes compared to WANTED.

If you feel like you’re gonna miss out on the calmness or attraction of WANTED by switching to LoS, then just stack it with Khan, you won’t be disappointed.

8 Likes

Great

Thanks!

1 Like

I am curious wether physicality shifter:sexiness part of WANTED is present in LotS.

1 Like

do you have evidence that this specific module is in WANTED?

That exact module, no. Scripting that is similar, yes.

5 Likes

Thank you,actually I did not mean the module. Just wanted to know if it makes you sexier.
Thank you once again.
@SaintSovereign Any ETA on spartan update? I am ordering a custom.

******* Coming Soon Spartan **********

Invictus strides across the desolate field, where an abandoned javelin lies embedded in the grass. Two guys catch sight of him and start jeering, their laughter ringing out. One of them sneers, pointing at Invictus and calling him “weedy and weak,” sending both men into fits of giggles.

Undaunted, @Invictus stoops to pick up the javelin, drawing a deep breath as he takes aim. With a sudden motion, he launches the javelin high into the sky, its sleek form soaring upwards with incredible force.

The two men watch in stunned disbelief as the javelin pierces through the clouds, disappearing from sight. Their gasps of amazement are drowned out by the sound of Invictus’s triumphant laughter as he struts away from the field, a broad smile spreading across his face. A Spartan has been born.

4 Likes