Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Oh yeah, my sex archetype is very dominant. (I played diamond to enhance my arousal since it’s still a little slow).

Basically I am able to make girls very comfortable sexually with me very fast. I believe this is in part because of diamond which enchance pleasure for both parties.

Khan makes me dominant in bed. Ordering girls around, grabbing them. I’m more primal. Also, I drop a few jokes/teases during break from sex to keep the embiance smooth. Khan really shines because of it’s type of humor which is very high status. Ex. : Yesterday night (friday), I sent an scientific article for my friend to read. He anwser me something like “Scientific articles on a friday night??”. Ans then he pursue by telling me he is writing a deal agreement with one of his future business partner and wanted me to look at it this weekend. And I just anwsered : “Love the critique of me reading scientific article on a friday night by the guy who is still working” (but in french the way I said it was more stylish. In english I would of probably wrote something like this as a reply to him telling me he is working : “Woah, and you find me wierd for reading science shit on a friday night :eyes:

Really dry humor, it was a damn good point and a funny way to bring it.

4 Likes

Also, I’ve had direct compliments :

Yesterday : What did I do to meet a guy who fucks and talk like you. (or something, I don’t remember if she said so well in her sentence).

Another exemple of tease : The girl I saw tonight finished her day of study and her roommate was still focused on studying while we were having sex. She told me she had trouble to focus today because she was horny. Eventually in the conversation I was able to tease her by plugging “Right now in your appartment you guys are two people, one girl who is studying and one who should be studying”

I’ve had others, but like… At this point I think results are coming. Right now I’m focused on my presentation so I’m not meeting new girls.

8 Likes

I was taking a washout from my Khan Wanted Qv2 for 2-3 weeks. In that time, a girl who I used to see regularly suddenly stopped texting me. Almost no contact for more than two weeks.

I now ended my washout and run one loop of my Wanted Khan ZP custom, 2 days later the same girl calls me at 1 am and asks to hang out with me :rofl:

13 Likes

@friday I suspect of the ebb and the flow of the universe was disrupted during your washout however once you started khan and wanted that bond was recreated. The universe responded with what you wanted.

4 Likes

Khan and wanted seems like a crazy combo.

I am definitly thinking about trying this eventually!

2 Likes

So how does stacking khan and wanted help shape your life ?

Interesting experience

Today I traveled to another city and was walking around the city and then sit 1 hour by the river.
The moment I walked back into the city it hit me hard and fast : I am ready for st 2 I need it to reprogram myself, otherwise I am stuck.

So tomorrow I am going for st 2

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Good luck my friend :sunglasses: Next poster is nr 1000!

Edit: can’t count, but soon :joy:

1 Like

Did my first loop of st 2 today.

Power of Steel is the only thing that comes to my mind

Top exactly what I need

3 Likes

From infrequent sex to having sex every 2 days with masturbation

5 Likes

Difference Between Khan ST1 & Khan ST2…my pov

1 Like

Is your Wanted Khan ZP custom exactly the same as the previous custom lol?

2 Likes

I’ve experimented a bit with Khan stage 1 over the last two weeks.
Khan stage 1 is freaking awesome.
I feel like a god and a new person when I’ve run this.
Yes it also causes intense anger/ recon, complete mental unwillingness at points.
My sense of ambition and what’s possible for me shoots through the roof.
There are periods where there is the incredible incongruent dominance I have and it’s social very polarizing and then it levels out and it just is like I am extremly much my most powerful, dominant, sexy, social self and it’s ridiculously magnetizing to most people.

My work ethic, ability to work FOR MYSELF, and my own gain shot through the roof after running this. This is my favorite part about this sub. It’s like I am energized and passionate about my efforts in general and they seem deeply connected to my own advancement.

I ran Khan stage 4 as well and had ridiculously horrible recon. Will write more about both later.

14 Likes

Yes (5 char)

what does that mean…the char stuff

The system wrote 5 char (characters)
It happens when you write a short post

1 Like

When you are more familiar with the ZP version love to hear any differences, distinctions between them.

Also, do you plan to run it once every 7 days like the last one?

This thing just hit me :

Whenever I’m running Khan, my game consist of making the girl feel safe with me.

That’s the only thing I thought back when I first ran Khan and this is also what Khan St4 is making me coming as a conclusion. Woman are scared of men when it comes to dating and getting close to them.

Don’t do some wierd, needy shit to demonstrate that she is safe with you. Just act like you would with a friend, but keep a little bit of shyness… Anyway, maybe this game only works with Khan since Khan has such a strong masculine and dominant vibe hahaha

9 Likes

Interesting calibration

I expirience lips liking from women everywhere I go. They drop their head instandly and funny enough the more women think they are the price the faster her Jaws drop when they see me.

And that after 2 weeks of st 2.

Khan is really something

9 Likes

Yeah this is what I like with Khan, the 4 stage split, altough it’s a pain in the ass it’s very good to allow more profound results.

I’m including it in my custom rebuild. I had to test Khan St4+Custom to see how it works, now I’m putting Khan St4 directly as the core archetype of my custom.

Might see if I do a few loops of rebirth with is since Rebirth has some pretty strong effect on me!

1 Like