Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

How are you determining that?

Bro the look changed… A lot!

And my balance wrote more muscle mass… But it’s not so precise so…

3 Likes

I see. Thank you.

1 Like

1st circle of Khan st1 finished today.

Benefits until now -

-grounded in myself like never before
-powerful ball of energy in my stomach and below
-hardwired pattern crumble to dust
-feeling of I am Sexual Alive
-Fearlessness increase
-Weak foundation transformed into solid Steel
-Eradication of traumatic states
-Value change in myself
-practical approach to life

• and more (but I can’t define it clearly)

Now washout starts.

I needed to reinstall balance during this process so I used also : Sanguine, Love Bomb, Primal and Ascension - all in Zp format

Round 2 starts soon

7 Likes

What patterns are you referring to?

2 Likes

Internal reoccurring negative reactions

The moment they happen I stop watch them in the eye, declare them as useless and then they crumble to dust

2 Likes

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

I’ve been getting the drive similar to emperor or executive since I listened to khan st3 zp. Anybody else listening to it? :thinking:
Aside from the extreme horny feeling, I’ve been feeling heat and energy building up from my groin region ever since I woke up :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, I am definitly more “alpha”, I’m living life for me. My values are mine to choose (and are already chosen), I talk and say whatever I want… Like, life is flowing in the direction I want and I can do whatever the fuck I want to do.

I can’t wait for the next stage… I’m stoked. Stage 2, evem if I can’t tell what it does, makes me feel like a fucking male!

5 Likes

Wow dude…i am still in st1 though…my condition is so bad that i am not writing journal anymore…i will try today …khan st1 and Dr st1 is definitely not easy

1 Like

hi guys! how do i know i am ready for stage 2?

Its an internal intelligence that speaks to you

You just know

2 Likes

I guess I am not ready for stage 2 yet

1 Like

From username SaintSovereign:

You can switch stages at each washout period, which is around 21 days. Do not start play lawyer games with that statement, start listening today or tomorrow knowing that you have 5 days left before a washout, and then switch to the next stage.

EDIT: That being said, yes, we do recommend running each stage for 2 periods, around 45 days. Keep in mind that there’s much less exposure time on ZP.

4 Likes

Khan St2 is nice, like I am sooo much more sexual when I text girls… And it’s not some kind of over confidence… It’s just that I feel sexual and want to express it more.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried KHAN st2 + Sage Immortal?

That’s it.

Same here,as much as I want to move to stage 2 I have to do another cycle of St 1.

I realy hope SaintSovereign drops the new chosen from within build.
It will smooth out the journey perfectly

Has anybody stacked Khan with wanted + Libertine? Is it too redundant? or what might be expected?

1 Like

Do it. Have fun. Just don’t do Libertine with healing.

2 Likes

Why not? Do I sense a “Been there done that” story coming on? :slight_smile: What happens when doing that?

1 Like