Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Emperor and Chosen got my partner to start going to the gym. The ladies liked him and would stare at him but that was it. Then he included love bomb in the ladies have been verbally expressing their attraction for him and uninhibitedly. They want him to hear it and they could care less who else hears it.

He’s getting in the best shape of his life and has started investing in his own skincare. I’m proud of him for doing this.

10 Likes

Khan ST1 QV2 was smooth to me. This ZP ST1 version is killing me.

2 Likes

The question was 100% geared toward @Yazooneh since he already ran Khan.

But for you this is the way, you should definitly take your time for this!

1 Like

I had the same the first 16 days.

Now its manageable

1 Like

I don’t really feel much happening with khan stage 1 (yet)

I finished my first cycle of the following stack.

On day 3 of wash out.

Stack:
Custom paragon, diamond, wanted
Khan Stage 1
Mogul

2 Likes

i still cannot decide if im doing another cycle of khan stage 1, its so needed that i JUST MIGHT

after that i wanna spend a nice good old time on stage 2

after stage 2 on about 2 cycles on it’s own i will jump back into stage 4

ill pull out stage 3 when i want to enjoy cycles of “harem keeping” lifestyle

4 Likes

This made me laugh :100:

Like, can’t stage 4 do that? Stage three started the snowball for me, but stage 4 was able to continue to push it.

Same as you, I’ll jumo to stage 4 after stage 2, I’ll still want to get the harem lifestyle but you know I also think since ZP is smoother than it’s predecessor I can still continue to push the growth while taking action.

1 Like

Stage 3 solo is better for periods of playboy lifestyle only

Stage 4 is well rounded

If you’re let’s say one month of just traveling and enjoying life and women then why run stage 4? Can just use stage three then and enjoy the life

5 Likes

havent you felt the surrounding world change? at all?

How is productivity with Khan (St4)?

Nope. Nothing at all :frowning:

Do you jump straight to st4

Since I’ve started working out I’ve lost lots of fat.

Funny because I was used to be focused on sex with Khan, but slowly my focus changed. I’m focus on my project, I’m focus on working out.

I’ve probably dropped sub 20%bf since I started working out!.

Last weekend I started Muay Thai following @bombayduck’s suggestion and I feel like I lost two lbs of fat in a few days. My shape is not the same hahaha

For now I don’t feel so different on Khan St2, I knowI act different socially tho, I am taking more space and expressing myself easily (I do now know what’s the outside perspective on it tho). I have a bit of sadness in me… I feel like St2 is working on my beliefs, I feel like I am mourning part of myself!

Sanguine is definitly working it’s magic my future seems a lot brighter! It’s also protecting me. against a too strong lashback from Stage 2!

For the people who are running Khan St2, what are your feels on it?

Quote directly from the copy : " Reprogramming will make you question yourself and your deepest aspirations, emotions, beliefs, personality traits… until you come out reforged with a purpose akin to steel"

5 Likes

I’m on the verge of discovering a mad combo: Wanted +khan total reprogramming…
Results:

Manifestation of pretty girls everywhere you go
Ladies warm up to me due to my attractiveness and non chalant approach
easy flowing conversation with ladies along with confidence
playfull and flirty attitude towards ladies
lack of neediness because there’s abundance
women seeking my attention because other women are seeking my attention.

Cons:

I do not feel the need to go off my comfort zone to approach a lady.
Sometimes I get too playful.
I’ve been sleeping a lot lately due to the high energy demands of my stack.
Still need for improvement in escalation phase of my game, for now I’m only satisfied with the attraction and building rapport phase.

This is my last week before my washout, I can’t wait to see how wanted zp pairs with Khan st3 zp

7 Likes

It’s gonna be beast my man, you are not ready for it :wink:

Which part of which results are part of Wanted and which part are parts of Khan St2?

Do you have a small feeling of mourning inside of you? Like part of yourself is getting left behind?

1 Like

When I was just on Khan st2 qv2, I knew I was going through changes, my view of women changed, I began to see through their antics and Kham was insulating me to it but then the shift was difficult because my beliefs and behaviors were deeply ingrained. But when I switched to Khan st2zp and wanted zp, the change happened fast and wanted kind of gave my subconscious an easy template of the kind of guy I want to be. I still noticed the mr nice guy attitude but so far I’ve come a long way towards my goals. And seeing that stage 2 is all about reprogramming, the personality shift is towards a wantedguy form of seduction.

Also before including wanted zp i wasn’t really flowing in conversations with ladies but lately its easier for me to flow and the melancholic attitude has been replaced with a vibrant attitude

4 Likes

Do you notice that you get a little more of an assholish vibe?

For me Khan did that (and still doing it). Like, I know some stuff is changing in me, but I can’t put my finger on it exactly!! My way of acting, I am more and more flirting for fun, I’m not even trying to have sex with the girl or anything, I just do it because I like it.

7 Likes

Not surprised at all, muay thai is amazing for weight loss. Looking forward to your progress bud.

This is profound, love it.

2 Likes

This is what’s happening to me right now. But I don’t know if it’s khan or wanted. The libido is high but even though I’m just flirting for fun and I am enjoying it

1 Like

It’s Khan Stage 4.

I only open the forum now out of habit. Can’t even be bothered to read the threads.
Once or twice a week, I catch up on the Main Threads. No replies.

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes