Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Ok, I am definitly more “alpha”, I’m living life for me. My values are mine to choose (and are already chosen), I talk and say whatever I want… Like, life is flowing in the direction I want and I can do whatever the fuck I want to do.

I can’t wait for the next stage… I’m stoked. Stage 2, evem if I can’t tell what it does, makes me feel like a fucking male!

5 Likes

Wow dude…i am still in st1 though…my condition is so bad that i am not writing journal anymore…i will try today …khan st1 and Dr st1 is definitely not easy

1 Like

hi guys! how do i know i am ready for stage 2?

Its an internal intelligence that speaks to you

You just know

2 Likes

I guess I am not ready for stage 2 yet

1 Like

From username SaintSovereign:

You can switch stages at each washout period, which is around 21 days. Do not start play lawyer games with that statement, start listening today or tomorrow knowing that you have 5 days left before a washout, and then switch to the next stage.

EDIT: That being said, yes, we do recommend running each stage for 2 periods, around 45 days. Keep in mind that there’s much less exposure time on ZP.

4 Likes

Khan St2 is nice, like I am sooo much more sexual when I text girls… And it’s not some kind of over confidence… It’s just that I feel sexual and want to express it more.

3 Likes

Has anyone tried KHAN st2 + Sage Immortal?

That’s it.

Same here,as much as I want to move to stage 2 I have to do another cycle of St 1.

I realy hope SaintSovereign drops the new chosen from within build.
It will smooth out the journey perfectly

Has anybody stacked Khan with wanted + Libertine? Is it too redundant? or what might be expected?

1 Like

Do it. Have fun. Just don’t do Libertine with healing.

2 Likes

Why not? Do I sense a “Been there done that” story coming on? :slight_smile: What happens when doing that?

1 Like

No. Hahahaha I’ve read enough on here about Libertine magnifying your baggage.

Heck! I love epic stories. Good or bad so long as they’re funny- myself included.

1 Like

Anyone tried Khan ZP stage 4 yet ? What are the results ? I am not interested in any healing at all (stage 1) and I would prefer to stick to Stage 4 for months rather than going through stage 2 to 4.

Do the healing then spend some time on stage two

Otherwise you’re not going to enjoy the ride

2 Likes

Hmm… I did a cycle of St 1 zp and took a detour to Stark (with Wanted). I was thinking of staying with Stark for a while and then going back to St 3 (skipping St 2) as you made it sound absolutely incredible!

1 Like

I did that with the Q version.
I builded a custom with st 4 - without ever going trough st1-3.

Worst experience ever with subs.
My higher consciousness screamed down on me so hard : YOU CAN’T GO THERE, YOU NEED HEALING FIRST

I would take your time because it’s a organic process of self development where you can’t skip stages and expect to made all the necessary progress fast and solidly if you lack the FOUNDATION

Good things takes time

And Khan is BIG

3 Likes

I went straight into Stage Four when Khan first released and I have zero regrets. Currently stacking with Wanted and Renaissance Man.

Changes so far: Much more masculine, dominant body language naturally. Heavy intense attraction from BEAUTIFUL women. I’m sexually escalating with girls waaaay quicker then have ever done in the past. Otherworldy confidence level… Compared to PS ZP I’m not feeling that same joy in the process of seduction; on that sub I mentioned feeling this joyfulness to just approach and bask in the interaction with women, I’m not feeling that on Khan. However, the sexual tension between me and women is more all consuming. EVERYTHING is sexual between me and the women I interact with. Even without saying a word. Especially without saying a word honestly. Intense obsessive interest in my passion/craft and how to make money with it. Profound disinterest in explaining myself to anyone about anything. Profound disinterest in arguing-I notice I stopped sharing my opinion on things. I’m enjoying being more silent and observing of everything and everyone around me. The only thing rivaling this intense passion for my craft and money is my intense sex drive. Insatiable is the only right word to describe it.

I say if you truly know you don’t need the healing go for it. Typing this out made me realize how much Khan changed me…its been a month and I didn’t even realize it because of the ZP smoothness. You just made me realize I need to rethink my stack’s future and custom usage because I want to keep running stage 4 undiluted…

17 Likes

why did you drop libertine and primal seduction?

i remember you where getting amazing results from that including a threesome with college girls if I remember correctly?

did you remove libertine and primal seduction because khan made them unnecessary/redundant as khan gave you similar benefits?

3 Likes

this is very interesting.

i have been delaying testing khan as I’m very worried it will make me obsessed with sex and i will be unable to work on money which is a lot more important right now.

but it seems for you it did increase your sex drive massively but in a way where it did not hurt your ability to also work on money?

am i understanding your situation correctly?

2 Likes