Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

I’ve been so grounded on Khan. St1 probably has my favorite healing modules. I AM to remove that imposter syndrome is a need for Me.

1 Like

For fasting on subs you all should consider following DarkPhilosopher’s journal and my journal because we’re undertaking a multi-day fast. It will be interesting to see how subs process.

1 Like

Nice, I’ve done 40-48hrs fast on stark

2 Likes

Am running Total Breakdown and WANTED too and boy are they a good combo for a good appetite lol.

6 Likes

Listened to Khan st2 Zp. So far I feel so good and the all of a sudden I have the urge to jog in the morning

4 Likes

Update on my progress of Khan:

All in all 3 loops of Total Breakdown, and today before hitting the bars 1 loop of Total Reprogramming for the lols today.

Short backstory is that I just hit a medium sized city in Sweden after 6 months of living alone on a small cabin of 20 square meters in the middle of a forest surrounded by horses with minimal social interactions with other human beings. And to sum it up also what I realized, no real interactions in groups of people(in-group bias) of any kind since I started sublimnals back in October 2020(quit my last job a month prior to this). So that means I have had almost no outer signs of manifestations since I started using sublimnals on the regular back in the Q era.

So today I went out to a an irish bar in the central part of the town. Also I’m an expert in being in out-group bias through out my adult life, almost never belonged to any crowd, never felt like I belonged anywhere.

I was just sitting just digging the music on my own when a lady who sat with her boyfriend approached me, and she was mesmerized by me. I invited the guy and we chatted for a while, and she was touching me and openly showing interest. After that I helped her wing up a random woman to our table for they were looking to have a threeway with another woman. I was amused by it and she took my FB before I left them to pursue that thing they wanted, which ofc was a FFM and not a MMF lol(the woman they left with openly touched and flirted with me ealier that evening.)

After that several guys and girls approached me as I danced and said the same thing, that there was something special about me. And atm I am homeless just staying at a hostel, so my story goes, I just came into town after having spent 6 month in nature around horses. Not your every day story…

Had some really deep talk with some dudes, and also being offered to rent houses and apartments across several minor towns in Sweden from different people. Mind you I never asked, they just suggested it.

After closing I went to a fast food place to have something to eat. Immediately I became friends with threee different security guards at the place, and them approaching me several times joking and doing fist bumps. People at this place were quite drunk, and I just talked to everyone but not really engaging fully because I really did not feel compelled to go for more.

Outside I walked past several police cars and I just looked at them, and I had this smile from ear to ear(most definately from Chosen), and they looked so confused how someone could look so happy and free in his expressions… No one ever does this, it was quite obvious lol. I have always found it quite hilarious to mess around with these norms most live by in society.

But also this can be tricky as I remember one time back in the days in Cambodia, when I joked with a local military officer about them having a big party with the 1 dollar they took for every stamp in the passport on entering their country. They looked at me with contempt holding their M16 rifles on their chests and almost pointing it at me(lol, there are limits…)

I used to work for 2 years at Sweden’s biggest international airport, so to me authority in the form of police and security has become a no thing to me, I don’t even react to it, I just became friends with them with my big mouth(I got away with some crazy shit because of this back then.)

Finally home after dancing to music from my earbuds, I saw that I had apparently 5 new friend requests from people I met in the bar, and I don’t remembering having exchanged it, I was just having fun.

Lastly, I remeber having locked eyes with countless women during the night with ease, and just sharing brief moments of intense male to female stares without flinching.

I have been slacking a bit last couple of days, but I do plan to start a new jounal with my Khan jounal in the ZP… I must say that this new technology works differnetly compared to the ealier builds.

29 Likes

same here…a sign of higher mental activity. The brain wants more energy to process.

4 Likes

Amazing story! I’m very intrigued by your way of life. Do start a journal, I’ll definitely read it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sunday morning 11:18
2 loops of Khan st 1 - check
Let’s go

Update : 5 hours later

I was laying in the hamoc waiting what will happen. The first time I lisen to st1 the action started 20 min after the last loop( witch is unusual for me, normally I feel the effects right away) so it happen today.

I feel like an elevator is going down, I am in it and I wait with curiosity where I end up. I did not expect to arrive in my underworld. I see how I am still stuck in some underworld places, so I searched for myself there, I saw me kneeling down and my head point into the ground but this time I am not under a mountain of black teer quite the opposite. I saw how light flows trough my whole body and instead of blood I have thick light that travels to me. Intuitive I hit myself on the back and screamed : STAND UP NOW

I did very slow but I stood up and then sadness that felt like ingrained in myself was jumping into my awareness.

Ohhh baby not this time

I grabbed the whole sad state and ripped it out of me–bye bye no more cry
Then immediately I turned back to my centimeter for centimeter standing up version and said: the world is no more sad, now stand up and have fun.

3 min later I felt I am back in the elevator and going up. I layd in my hammock and no I have the feeling of a couple of construction workers start to clean my foundation Core.

This was Funn to expirience
Yesterday I slept only 5 hours so I was going back to bed and slept another 5 hours.

I stood up 40 min ago I feel Reborn no more inferior

This Sub Rocks

Amazing feedback @Tobyone and your only running total breakdown :slight_smile: Imagine how the next stage will evolve you.

1 Like

Yes, it feels like it’s changing me deeply from within. I’m excited for stage 3, the action stage. But first I’m planning on doing two 21 days of Total Breakdown before moving on :slight_smile:

Edit: the amount of horniness on Khan is insane, just as I remember on St4 on Q and Qv2, but not this much on TB.

7 Likes

@GoldenTiger you are stacking stark and khan stage 1 ? do you feel that the total breakdown is overwriting the effects of stark ?. This was one of my original concerns of running healing stages with major subs.

1 Like

No no, I just tryed to stack a couple of things with St1, first there was rebirth, I also tryed limitless, and yesterday I did St1 + St4… Which gave me recon hahaha

At this point, even if I want to get back productive as fuck (and need to!!), I think I’ll focus on just keeping St1 (maybe running executive since it’s light and is designed to make me act).

2 Likes

Thanks my plan of attack will probably be khan stage 4 and stark.

2 Likes

Many social barriers , most of it self imposed , prevent me from creating wealth pathways,

Can khan stage 1 stacked with Mogul help me in this regard?

Well it looks like that WhiteTiger is the only person to have tested khan stage 1 with another product or stage and he hit recon.

Perhaps it might be better you just run stage 1 breakdown for now ?. Of course you could always test and comeback with your feedback.

1 Like

Whilst I know you’re talking about the person above, I personally think @GoldenTiger should stick to Stage 1 only too.

I initially recommended Rebirth with it but after Saint posting something the other day about sticking with Stage 1 only my mind has changed.

2 Likes

What do you guys feel regarding productivity on Khan? How has it been? Have you experienced any office conflict with boss? How good is the wealth part going?
Please share some thoughts folks, thanks.

I feel powerful most of the time.
I get along very well with people.
I’m not any less productive…
just not extra motivated, perhaps.
Stage 1.

5 Likes

Thanks. Will be doing that. Wanted is also on the list tho :eyes: