Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

I dunno mehn
Anything you guyz want

KHAN st1 is doing this :flushed:. This is amazing . Compared to earlier versions of khan. This zp version is different. I am happy to hear that.

5 Likes

Depends on the women

1 Like

Nice, thanks for that. I wish you had a journal to keep us updated. How has the healing been so far, do you feel like there’s positive overlap between the two or is there often a bit of conflict between the goals of both subs?

Does anyone feel as though Khan might have physical shifting technology?

You can find my journal here: Journal

I feel a nice synergy between Khan and QL. I wrote about it in my journal.
But its too early and i dont know how the new QL ZP will match Khan ZP.
Atm i am using QL ST1 Qv2.

7 Likes

That sounds nice but I don’t expect any pre-physical shifting titles to be updated to contain the technology, at least not for the zp preview.

Update

Stage 1 x2

I’ve run two loops of Khan since I started Stage One, apart from a single day as a test. That day was Spartan x1 + Khan St1 x1.

Total: St1 x5 + Spartan x1.

Stage 1 is having major effects on me. When I first ran Khan St1, I was seriously messed up for a while when anxiety hit. It was during the middle of the day that everything felt as if I was going to lose everything; friends, job, and so much more. However, this slowly started to fade away, but it was still there and strong, but not as strong as before.

Today, on the other hand, was insane. Stage 1 x2, one at 12 p.m. and another at 2 p.m., with a two-hour gap. This is where it gets good. My urge to go to the gym was so high that I dropped everything and went. While working out, I felt like I could go heavier by a lot, even though I was already doing heavy. While working out, something hit me. It felt like I was split into two parts; I felt I was rethinking everything. My flaws (limiting beliefs :wink: ) and strengths (I think my naming skills need work :rofl: ) were separated. They were arguing with each other. It felt like my flaws were fading slowly, but they were still there while I wasn’t caring about them so much. I’ve felt a new kind of confidence in myself. This is completely different from Stark and other subs I’ve run.

I feel like once stage 1 is done, I might never have to run stage 1 again.

16 Likes

Lads, how is it so far with Khan and productivity?

1 Like

you can run primal seduction. it has scripting to help you not get triggered when you get rejected and heal from past rejections. aside from that. rejection is normal bro. everyone gets rejected, even the top level guys, the difference is they don’t give a fuck about it and keep going. plus this day and age average pretty girls have a highly inflated ego and think they deserve to date Cristiano Ronaldo just because they are pretty, so don’t worry to much about it. lastly, if you get phased so easily with rejection this tells me you are new to this. so i would suggest you up your rejection rate. when you go out and talk to girls try to get rejected. also talk to more girls per day. if you go out 2 hours you can easily talk to 30 girls. when you are getting rejected 30 times a day for some months you won’t care anymore and you will eventually get better and at some point you will not be getting rejected at all. and btw i’ve done all that i’m advising you and they really do work wonders. also khan st3 is amazing for game it will make you feel which girls are down and also you will be pushed by it to approach if you don’t it will make you feel shame for yourself. i used the exact same method myself mentally without subs to get really good. also with khan st3 you will manifest many girls who will want to have sex with you. i have seen proof of this myself with a friend. we are talking about MANY girls

8 Likes

Not the best hahaha, I’m very horny and I feel like a boss, but I can’t say I’m the most productive!

I’ll probably add executive when it comes out in ZP to make me move more!

4 Likes

Mogul could help.

1 Like

Well Emperor was a pre-physical shifting title that got physical shifting in the ZP preview, no?

Yeah, truth is, I’m not sure about mogul because I want to work on my research paper and it’s not linked with money :thinking:

Either I’m trying executive or I’m going back to limitless

3 Likes

If you have AscMogul, I’d put that on followed by a loop of Limitless. I’m talking Q/QV2 for this. Solid 2 hours. Put it on, start working on the paper without any distractions.

When I would do that for working on software projects, I’d loop it the stack if it were all day.

Just 1x each I’di planned on doing after a bit.

THIS is outside of recommendations. But I found that doing this with looping the ZP versions works just as well for me, and the focus I get from it seems even “cleaner” and “smoother” than the Q versions.

The Q versions sometimes left me with a sort of caffeine buzz vibe. But it was worth the work output I got

2 Likes

she doesn’t like you at all. what she likes from you is that you make her feel good about herself by giving her validation. that’s why she is doing all that. she knows she have you. she’s playing you you like a puppet. i really do hope you wake up and see the reality. you got to start respecting yourself. i would just cut her off. you are not going to do anything with her anyway. you are friend zoned and she is actively disrespecting you. now i don’t say all these things to disrespect you, just trying to help. i hope you can see that

7 Likes

Could be, I’m not aware. I remember originally when Q2 was the pinnacle of plans… that was when all titles were said to be updated as it must be beyond exhausting to do lol
These guys are already an inspirational to me for all the work they do updating technology. But maybe some titles did get extra, like components of Mind’s Eye are in some titles etc

run emperor for this. it’s extremely effective

3 Likes

Same here, running it with Stark and it’s rhe same as the q version productivity wise. For me Commander did the trick in the past, so I’ll replace Spartan with Commander when out.

1 Like

I missed this sth thing. What is that

1 Like