Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

I am thinking of starting with St1 + Chosen + Limitless. Chosen + Limitless so that I can still do a good job at work and not crumble under recon and work/life pressures.

I would personally only use limitless to keep things lite.

Khan is not easy, but you can always ask customer service :wink:

Best to keep it safe, for now :pray:

1 Like

Currently going back through ST1 for a third time. The word that immediately comes to mind is ‘course correction.’

3 Likes

It’s round 2 for me for both Khan and Khan Black st 1

1 Like

Yup :+1:

“Course correction” is exactly what it feels like.

How are you doing that?

Back2Back?

Day on day off?

micro loops?

1 Like

After reading how @friday describes Khan it makes a person not want to run anything else. The reason it helps with getting women outside of the socializing is that it’s a " get your shit together " title

" Khan is the epitome of self-development. It is not about seducing women but pushing you to grow up as a man, develop godlike qualities and character traits, and finally become a man of such a high caliber, that is only natural for all women to get aroused and attracted to you. The success with women is not the primary goal, but the inevitable consequence…" -Friday (January '22)

For three years, I’ve been running Khan St4 seeing myself morph into an archetype that only a few can claim to embody."

:point_up: this

7 Likes

I kind of feel like all the Masculine titles have this kind of edge in them including Emperor, Emperor back, Ascension, Ascended Mogul and others all have that ability with in them.

3 Likes

Thanks @James :yellow_heart: @friday

Excellent contribution to this thread :raised_hands:

1 Like

My criticism of alpha and seduction titles in the past was based on my own experience. I put girls and women way ahead of anything else to the point that I alienated most of my biological family and I ended up homeless in my mid twenties. I’m at times surprised it never landed me in jail. It’s not worth it. Become the man that women can’t ignore

Nothing sexier or more attractive than I guy with his shit together

4 Likes

Where did you take this quoted text from? I’d like to read more from this thread. What you pasted is exactly what i’ve been looking for.

1 Like
3 Likes

1 Like

Back to back. Healing titles I do no more than 5 mins. Sometimes I will do micro loops

Round 2 is much better than round 1, went through a lot of healing to the point I took a month off from both.

It was intense af but I’m better for it now

2 Likes

Glad to hear :pray:

You know what, I’m back on ST1 with ya’ll

Let’s do this :muscle: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

For today’s result I am looking into ROI.

I work 2 jobs, and one of them being in my field. I am doing part time there for training purposes and I was going to wait until after winter to go full time. I have an hour drive btw, and continue to work at the hospital until that happened.

Khan ST1 is making look at this situation and I am realizing that I am holding myself back by working both jobs rather than just going full time at the job in my field after my training there. Also that move would cause me to almost triple my income. ST1 is making less intolerable to bullshit as well. While I have the utmost respect for people working in healthcare I have never worked in a place that has so much drama and dumb shit. Months ago I would have just grit and bear it but now there are moments I am ready to just walk out.

Hard work I can handle all day everyday, but excessive drama and dumb shit? Hell no

2 Likes

The thing that I have noticed yesterday after the loop of TB from the day before was that I became different in a good way….idk how to explain it but I will do it the best I can.

(As I was writing this I began to realize that the loop I ran also solidified my results from my first cycle, as well as how far I have come since that cycle. There was about a month in between the most recent loop and the loop from the last cycle.)

1. I became a lot more professional in my interactions while I was at work with patients. While with co workers I was still my self in the way that I love to make people laugh and what not, but I was more mature in those interactions.

2. While I still have “nice guy” tendencies, I felt it start to shift to a more gentleman vibe, rather than a people pleaser nice guy.

3. While I have been placing more boundaries out of respect for myself, I am also being more helpful to those around me, but to the ones that are deserving of it.

4. Walking slower than usual but somehow I was getting tasks done sooner. Unless a sense of urgency was needed of course.

5. People seemed more relaxed around me, especially women.

6. Ironically I felt very sexual, but even more in control. I will say that I have had some sexual healing. Note that this is also my 3rd cycle of Khan Black ST1.

7. I am also more compassionate and empathetic but in a more masculine way, rather than a nice guy way. Women have actually began to confide in me more, of their own volition, rather than me trying to “fix” them.

8. I have experienced growth in my emotional intelligence, as well as understanding and more accepting my dark side. I am no longer bottling up my emotions and I will admit I have actually cried a few times during my first cycle with TB, letting out a lot of negative emotions. I have also been more accepting of my rage. I have bottled up my anger and rage for many years now, and I realized that if I continue to do this, it would have a negative impact on myself and my relationships. I realized it’s just a part of who I am, I need to accept that part of me. Since then I have become much calmer in general.

9. Began to respect myself a lot more.

10. Humbled me and made me realize I have A LOT of growing up to do.

I was reluctant to share this but I guess it’s for the best , I won’t talk about the event that happened but I will talk about the aftermath.

After the event transpired the following day it was as if my internal world fell apart. I realized even though I have grown as a person……all the changes I have made in the end have been superficial and I have lacked a lot of deep change these past few years. One of the hardest and most emotional moments of my life was accepting that the only one to blame was me and me alone.

However just as it is my fault for my inaction and lack of deep change……it is my responsibility to be the one to make the deep changes, to face myself and my demons, and to become the best version of myself.

Since then I have been doing a lot better and I have been making small changes that are leading into bigger changes, but I am taking it slow and taking it one day at a time.

As I was writing this I made the decision to swear of romance and there for I will be dropping Wanted Black from my stack. There are plenty of physical subs in the store and Khan is enough to help me grow in that field anyways, plus wether it’s for a relationship or just a hookup, I have no desire to be with anyone until I have improved drastically as a man.

Also I am taking a few days off from subs to think about my next move. I have been way to focused on internal healing and while internal healing is great, I need to figure out if I need a more action oriented sub like ST2 or another round of ST1. The answer will come to me though.

I went in depth as much as I did because I wanted to show you guys, that Khan is much more than only romance and sex, it’s a title that will turn you into the best version of yourself. I also want to say that TB is no joke at all, it will break you down just like it did me, but I can already tell just how much better I am for it, and it is worth it.

4 Likes

@RVconsultant just to avoid confusion should we close this thread?

1 Like

For further discussions on Khan, please look for and go to the thread that is discussing the current version.

2 Likes