Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

All khans are Lions.

1 Like

@GoldenTiger hows it going so far with khan ?

1 Like

I’m still in my washout, I stopped my cycle last week when I heard Khan was going to be released.

I can start my first loop of Khan tomorrow.

6 Likes

Ahhhh, all these new profile pictures, my memory is fried. I’m just going to treat everyone as the same person from now on :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

Join us :slightly_smiling_face:. Become one with us

3 Likes

Mr. Shere Khan visited this forum in January 2021.

In February 2022, he’s considering taking over the place.

:wink:

3 Likes

Talking about Khan, have you run it yet, @Simon?

1 Like

Yes. Stage 4, obviously. :joy:

It was planned, and …

I wouldn’t change avatars unless I felt like I will stick.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ayo we are close to bypassing DR thread. Guess the khan is better. :wink:

Which Khan stage has the limitless scripting is it just stage 4?

1 Like

Only 4 had Limitless in the previous versions.

3 Likes

Could you share (khan) your experience? :grin:

2 Likes

Ran wanted/khan st4 last night and currently at work. so far I have noticed increased social joy-like I’m having fun being social. Already had a super hot girl come into my job and immediately show signs of lust and looking for excuses to keep talking to me. The guys at my job seem more friendly. Will report back later tonight

15 Likes

You guys are making me excited too, still deciding on either Khan or QL, still have 3 weeks to decide.

2 Likes

So it seems to amplify Wanted’s effect?

What the hell did they put in this sub :rofl:

1 Like

Too early to post anything that I’d consider meaningful.

:grin:

Writing your way…

• Decided to attack all life-area goals simultaneously; felt like there’s no need to have one goal wait until another’s completion.
  • Generally happy mood; no negative reactions to anything since the loop.
  • Discovered that a course I recently joined, is actually more useful than I thought it would be.
  • Out of the blue, got invited to a weekend getaway. (This is not usual for me)
  • Some girl checking me out over and over from my window, while I worked on my laptop at home.
  • Received extra compliments, where none were necessary.
  • Weird leadership effect – Half a dozen guys changed their avatar after I did.
    @unusualfellow, @Matrix, @Brandon, @King, @GoldenTiger, @Alphamale

:hugs:

20 Likes

Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl: khan leadership skills are so powerful that we didn’t even realise that we followed you/inspired us

8 Likes

Interesting feedback, your mindset changed after the loop?

1 Like

If I were in a real world I would concur and said yes! You are right and you lead us.

But if I was to analyze the social interaction between us here I would say: I changed my profile when I saw people did it to blend in firstly, second I was thinking about putting a profile picture for some days, third Because not following others (reasonably)will hinder others appeal to following you.

And at last nice progress, I also had amazing results on Khan
I guess I would stack it with stark

1 Like

Yes. Different titles approach Multi-Projecting differently, while some others don’t even care to complete any. I pay attention to this, because depending on where I am at in life, I may want to stack an extra Focusing title or not.

:+1:t2:

I really posted that users list as a joke … and to help @Tobyone out. :joy:

I am well aware that the trend of Tigers and Lions was well underway before me, and my avatar post also said that I was “joining” the club.
It was however a win for Khan in my subjective experience.

Similarly in this quote of yours, are 2 clear Khan victories:
– You completed the task of adding a profile picture, which was being procrastinated on for some days.
– You are calibrating your forum behaviour in ways that will be more socially appealing.

Many members here would love to see this second point continue into a mega-transformation for you.

:hugs:

9 Likes