Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

So how does stacking khan and wanted help shape your life ?

Interesting experience

Today I traveled to another city and was walking around the city and then sit 1 hour by the river.
The moment I walked back into the city it hit me hard and fast : I am ready for st 2 I need it to reprogram myself, otherwise I am stuck.

So tomorrow I am going for st 2

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Good luck my friend :sunglasses: Next poster is nr 1000!

Edit: can’t count, but soon :joy:

1 Like

Did my first loop of st 2 today.

Power of Steel is the only thing that comes to my mind

Top exactly what I need

3 Likes

From infrequent sex to having sex every 2 days with masturbation

5 Likes

Difference Between Khan ST1 & Khan ST2…my pov

1 Like

Is your Wanted Khan ZP custom exactly the same as the previous custom lol?

2 Likes

I’ve experimented a bit with Khan stage 1 over the last two weeks.
Khan stage 1 is freaking awesome.
I feel like a god and a new person when I’ve run this.
Yes it also causes intense anger/ recon, complete mental unwillingness at points.
My sense of ambition and what’s possible for me shoots through the roof.
There are periods where there is the incredible incongruent dominance I have and it’s social very polarizing and then it levels out and it just is like I am extremly much my most powerful, dominant, sexy, social self and it’s ridiculously magnetizing to most people.

My work ethic, ability to work FOR MYSELF, and my own gain shot through the roof after running this. This is my favorite part about this sub. It’s like I am energized and passionate about my efforts in general and they seem deeply connected to my own advancement.

I ran Khan stage 4 as well and had ridiculously horrible recon. Will write more about both later.

14 Likes

Yes (5 char)

what does that mean…the char stuff

The system wrote 5 char (characters)
It happens when you write a short post

1 Like

When you are more familiar with the ZP version love to hear any differences, distinctions between them.

Also, do you plan to run it once every 7 days like the last one?

This thing just hit me :

Whenever I’m running Khan, my game consist of making the girl feel safe with me.

That’s the only thing I thought back when I first ran Khan and this is also what Khan St4 is making me coming as a conclusion. Woman are scared of men when it comes to dating and getting close to them.

Don’t do some wierd, needy shit to demonstrate that she is safe with you. Just act like you would with a friend, but keep a little bit of shyness… Anyway, maybe this game only works with Khan since Khan has such a strong masculine and dominant vibe hahaha

9 Likes

Interesting calibration

I expirience lips liking from women everywhere I go. They drop their head instandly and funny enough the more women think they are the price the faster her Jaws drop when they see me.

And that after 2 weeks of st 2.

Khan is really something

9 Likes

Yeah this is what I like with Khan, the 4 stage split, altough it’s a pain in the ass it’s very good to allow more profound results.

I’m including it in my custom rebuild. I had to test Khan St4+Custom to see how it works, now I’m putting Khan St4 directly as the core archetype of my custom.

Might see if I do a few loops of rebirth with is since Rebirth has some pretty strong effect on me!

1 Like

What’s in your custom?

I’ve tryed the first version of it which doesn’t contain Khan. Now I’m putting Khan in it since everything is doing great with stacking Khan and my custom. I also removed ARES which was a healing module just to make sure my mind is not spending energy toward healing and is spending my energy toward action.

Khan St4
Fenrir
Sanguine
Alexander’s Play
Stress Displacement
Yggdrasil
SPS: Endocrine System
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Joie de Vivre
Inner Gasoline
Carpe Diem Ascended
Productivity Unleashed
Machine : Action
Natural Winner
Furious Ascent
Wayfinder
Fusion Optimized
DEUS
Omnidimensionnal
Mosaic

3 Likes

Nice custom
Wish you allot of fun

Today’s my listening day and I listened to Khan stage 4 zp. Before I started I was feeling demotivated and depressed because I haven’t had sex in ages. But after reading what @friday said about khan being a sub that makes you to be the man you want to be and its not only about sex, I felt better because whereas I haven’t had results in my sex life, I’ve gotten better with my interactions with people especially girls, before I wouldn’t be able to speak my mind at times but lately I’ve been more confident in speaking my mind.
I also noticed after listening to Khan by 12:15am, I couldn’t sleep again and started coding and doing all the work I’ve been procrastinating.
I’ve also learnt that rather than focus on getting laid, I’d rather focus on building my self to be that ideal man and along the way, ill get what ever it is my heart desires. Removing excess potential is the key to using any subliminal product.
I was meant to listen to ql today but since khan is working so well today, I’ll leave it till the evening before I sleep

I also noticed clarity of purpose in my life , i also discovered a new passion, all on Khan.

11 Likes

does Khan ZP already have the improved ZP scripting with the anti-recon?