Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP v2

Ok :ok_hand:, thanks for the update

1 Like

ahahahahaha to funny RV

This sentence was one of the best creative combination of Stark and Khan.

1 Like

Just bought godlike masulinity, waiting for v2

3 Likes

I’m baffled that the ZPv1 thread is still being used.

Anyways, I for one am very excited to run this tomorrow, first thing in the morning.

6 Likes

Same bro. I’m building a Khan custom later on this month hopefully. So thrilled. Khan is a slow burn. @SubliminalUser

5 Likes

Has anyone seen remote/online results from using Khan ZP v2? Say through text, photos and other social media, for example?

1 Like

I don’t know if it has to do with it, but I’ve been listening to K st2 for a week and somehow or another I’ve found myself chatting with a couple of girls. Considering I’m someone who NEVER chats with girls, I see that as progress. Let’s see how it evolves.

Don’t know if it’s something similar you were asking for.

17 Likes

You are just becoming a Chad :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Deadpool image

The prophecy foretold the arrival.

3 Likes

Don’t know why this thread is so dead, but you guys shouldn’t be missing out on Khan, especially in ZPv2.

It’s too good when combined with Stark, as both of them together end up manifesting an extremely high status-oriented reality.

Don’t sleep on Khan :wink:

19 Likes

Care to develop? What would khan add to stark? I guess woman wise would be interesting but what about on wealth/business? More fiery?more/less social? Not sure.

2 Likes

Especially Zp V2, the Recon has reduced beyond measure compared to earlier versions :+1:

I’ll keep it alive as I go through the stages, but yeah y’all missing out on KHAN :sunglasses:

Tried Stark/Khan but way to sexual for my ass :joy:

But Chosen/Khan OMG :scream: The POWER is Profoundly Golden :joy::ok_hand: and the Blissful Laughter :laughing: is insanely deep :star_struck: Highly Recommend this Stack :white_check_mark:

11 Likes

I’m using stage 4 with EB , PS and the odd loop of libertine.

3 Likes

I’ve always been curious of how well it will blend with Stark. There’s been discussion of people saying it blends well and others saying it’s conflicting archetypes, the official memos stating all ZP subs are designed to work well together.

I would love to give it a spin and it has been in my custom subliminal considerations, but idk if I wanna take that much risk on my first custom (will have Khan ST4 V2). It sounds fun as hell though at same time.

Maybe custom + Stark + EoG.

@Invictus

1 Like

Well, @SwagKing that’s what I’ve been using.

I’ve been testing customs for more than 3 months, with Khan and Stark being the main drivers, and so far, I’ve leveled up in every area of my life;

• better job, and even though my start date is in early Feb, I’ve already become a bit known there because of my few visits for my procedures, and keep getting told how they’re excited for the day I start (I barely started my work life last march, and already got a high senior position).

• total social mastery, with high status and popularity, in fact, I even have haters now, which I didn’t before, but usually these haters are just there because they can’t help but project their envy and insecurities outwards (earlier I posted a story on IG about how fit I look, and an Oompa Loompa looking girl said “bro you disgust me fr”, all because the previous story post was about how fat shaming is a good thing to motivate others haha).

• the complexity of the combo is very beautiful, which is exactly why it’s hard to put into words just how the archetype expresses itself, but one thing is pretty clear: you will not care about the repercussions of what you say, nor will it even matter because your place in the social hierarchy can’t be messed with.

Best way I can describe it is similar to how Andrew Tate is, but at the same time, not really haha

The mix of masculine and feminine energies from the 2 cores is actually what makes the combo so beautiful, which is exactly why I keep getting loved, even if I cause trouble or state opinions that would get someone cancelled haha :rofl:

11 Likes

Hmm :thinking:
I feel like Khan is Cold :cold_face: & Chosen Is Hot :hot_face:
IMO makes the perfect blend for me :ok_hand:
From Serious to Bliss :sunglasses::+1:

Now as far as Khan/Stark, it’s a blend of masculine + feminine. As @Invictus mentioned in his journals.

Both stacks blend very well together and it’s just a matter of preference to whoever decides to embrace these masculine styles.

Both are worth their weight in gold :1st_place_medal::trophy::star_struck:
BTW just a personal insight :ok_hand::sunglasses:

4 Likes

There’s a lot of talk and has been for a long time about programs clashing or diluting each other. I just see it as a custom, they blend and add flavor to each other, and if you want only the benefits from one, just run the single alpha sub.

There has been so many positive reviews from people on Khan/Wanted, Khan/Stark, Khan/Chosen and so on. I found mine in the Khan and Chosen combination. Run the different subs for yourself I always tell people and see for yourself. This is subliminals and the game is testing things out for yourself, and not trying to convince someone else of a bad combination that yourself haven’t even tried (not you I mean, but generally the keyboard warriors) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Right, it’s just personal insights about a stack I find fits me (our) @Tobyone ideal personalities like a glove :boxing_glove:

Let the journey begin :facepunch::ok_hand::star:

5 Likes

@Invictus I think you’re on to something with Stark/Khan :laughing::ok_hand:

Considering switching Chosen for Stark😉

2 Likes