Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP v2

Thank you Victor, firedragon, king Esh
So now only 2 important questions I need answer on my way to correct path:
Since I want to stop listening to khan because of recons and my goals for short-term, I rather to switch to WB and rtnw, and I want to know this…if I need to switch the stack which is from khan to WB is it easy to just switch and start listening?, will i experience recon or stonewalling? I mean there is no hard rule for it say wait for 21days etc.?

I always wanted to run WB but got discouraged because literally there aren’t many solid reviews about it on the forums? Now guys you tell me what’s you experience with listening to WB have you had multiple sexual partners, what’s mentioned in the sales page?

@Risky you ran Khan ST1, Wanted Black, Revelation Of Mind how was your experience? and how can i use the same for my situation?

thanks

1 Like

There’s actually a rule for that.

Since you have 3 subs in your stack, you have to stop using at least one and wait for 12 days before adding a new sub to the stack.

1 Like

I very rarely give advice to anyone on this forum, but, as a fellow Khan user, and being that I’m on my third cycle of Khan Stage 4 now, here’s two things I think you should consider doing. One, take an early washout. Two, eat something sweet or do something that will trigger a response in your pleasure centers of the brain. Masturbation is short lived and the come down from it will only make you more miserable. Stick to something sweet; I would go for Chocolates, either cake or mousse, as it is an aphrodisiac and should help with redirecting your focus.

When you start it up again, start with either Khan Stage 2 and or 3 and just listen to that. If you want to combine it with Wanted Black, you’re welcome to it, but, if you’re expecting an abundant sex life all of a sudden to pop off from it, it might be a while before you see that.

I know of only one person who paired Khan Stage 1 and 4 at the same time, and that was Alphamale, and I wouldn’t exactly use him as a role model to follow.

You also need to remember that Khan is an all rounder, it will transform you into the King of your domain - that is no easy task and takes a significant amount of time. If you just want women, I would wait until the new NRE experiences are out for Primal, or Primal Seduction and run one of those instead. Khan is not your get women sub. Khan is your go and conquer empires and bring them to their knees sub. Make sure you understand for yourself what you want and then plan accordingly. I’ve seen a lot of people on this forum try to take a sledgehammer to hammer a nail. It doesn’t work.

When you do figure out what you want, make sure you commit to that path for at least 6 months, because that’s how long it will take for you to get the best of the sub. Not to see results, you can probably see those within a cycle or two at most, but to truly get the best, stick to something long term.

16 Likes

I would take a week or two of no listening, then switch. Or use khan again but only listen to micro loops. Start with 1 minute etc

2 Likes

Something I have to remind myself of

Good post!

Imagine two runners running on a forest track that is well lit and there are signs telling you where to go… they both start at the same point but a short while into the track, one of the runners thinks he is clever and tries to shortcut through the dense forest to get ahead of the other guy…

But the other guy just digs down and continues on route. The cutter guy soon finds himself lost in the forest (jumping around on other subs all the time feeling frustrated.) Soon enough the guy who stuck to the trail found his way to the finish line yay… (took his time and went through all the stages and did not get distracted by recon or shiny new object syndrome.)

But the guy who got lost in the forest finally found his way back to the path… but he soon realized that he’d just went in a big circle and was at the same place he tried to shortcut from… and now he feels even worse…

Now comes the big question… will he actually now follow the path and understand that it is not a sprint, or will he once again try to cut? In the end it takes 10 times longer to get to the destination doing it with trying to cut where there’s no path.

The story ends that he gave up and simply jogged back the way he came to the start, sat in his car home and swore that next time he’d go for the hardest track there is, which is twice as long (switching to the new WB and playing 8 loops a day!)

The story ends again, he tried to cut again and gave up thinking next time hes going back to the original track (after serious recon on WB he’s going back to Khan again…)

To be continued…

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign and all, I have a listening questions, I’m currently listening to WB and thought to include the Q custom that I had created a while back build form : Ultima Custom, Solace A, which has 22 customs, can I listen alternative days of listen WB and custom. Rest. Continue? What’s the best listening for maximum benefit?

You should probably update that custom bro lol, ZP custom upgrade is $50 I believe

1 Like

Khan + champion custom

Every time I finish a cycle of emperor and go back to Khan every thing feels alot smoother

No neediness in regards to women anymore and feel fully locked into my purpose . I mentally go back to last possible sexual fumble and seeing how I could have approached things better.

Weirdly enough I started going to a church again (I still have alot of things I disagree with in regards to organized religion) mostly to be a part of a community (which in my honest opinion has been the hardest thing to do after graduating college ) . During my use of emperor I actually did seem to want to connect with my faith .

Socially I feel like people gravitate towards me in a way they haven’t in years .

This could be the spartan in my custom having an effect but I’m ready to tear through a couple of major challenges to shakeup my life

2 Likes

I just had a cool little manifestation and though I’m only running customs, Khan is my only core related to money. (I have wealth limit destroyer and sultan and void of creation in it)

I left Sam’s Club (whole chain in America attached to Walmart) and they always check your receipt leaving. It always annoys me. The lady found an item I didn’t pay for in my shopping cart, which I found odd as my receipt showed the correct number of items as in the cart. It turns out a double scanned a much more expensive item. (I figured this out before leaving store.) She saved me at least $20. I appreciated her doing her job and told her so! :slight_smile:

This may be small but I’m trying to get out of debt and almost out. Every dollar counts.

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign @saint Dear friends, I have a questions I’m currently listening to stack WB + Libertine for sexual goals, however I also want to STACK Ascended Mogul/rich for my financial goals as currently I’m employed and I want to have my own business online and manifest business deals etc… my question is, is it possible to listen for both 2 different goals at the same time and will I get the results? the answer could be yes because they are other subs that have many goals including wealth building. Ascended mogul must be a dense sub, and as per recommended listening I can listen alternative days! I feel like I’m self sabotaging myself by saying that no you should only focus on one area at the same time.

Perfect that you posted this in the Khan thread, as Khan covers all the goals you want haha

2 Likes

Khan covers so much. That’s why I picked it and just keep to it.

3 Likes

This is after one cycle? or more?

Approaching the end of my second cycle.

2 Likes

Man this is what I miss about Khan

Go with Emperor for hyper focus, or add Executive to Khan to boost productivity. Nothing really compares to Emperors productivity and drive in one shot.

From my experience Khan has pretty good productivity, Emperor has way more “focused drive” than Khan.

5 Likes

So after listening to As Below on the Life Charger App last night,:upside_down_face: I realized how much I’ve been a fanatic about my current stack: Love Bomb for Khan.

The word fanatic is something that hasn’t crossed my mind in quite some time. After some reflection, I realized I had been hanging out with a group of people for years before I came to the club. It was their way or no way, and after a while, I believed that was the only way to live.

Being the problem solver that I am, I pulled up Cloude Ai and typed, “Can you write me a metaphor to overcome being a fanatic?”

This is what it responded with…

Here is a metaphorical attempt to encourage overcoming fanaticism:

Life is like a winding path through a forest. When you’re young, you may latch onto the first trail you discover, pursuing it with single-minded focus. You become so devoted to this one path that you refuse to consider that the forest might contain more beautiful, fulfilling routes.

Yet with time and experience, your perspective shifts. You begin to understand the limitations of a rigid attachment to that initial trail. Stepping back, you see many verdant, beckoning paths stretched before you. You realize the folly of restricting yourself to just one, missing out on the diversity the forest has to offer.

Embracing this wider view does not mean fully abandoning what first drew you in. But it does mean releasing the stubborn grip of fanaticism and recognizing that no single trail, ideology, or group has a monopoly on truth and value. With more openness, discernment, and willingness to explore, you can tread lightly through the woods, learning, growing, and appreciating each unique bend in the path.

Mind Blown :exploding_head:I literally felt my mind unravel all the constricted thought patterns right before my eyes.

Khan (Gene Key :key: 14 - The Powerhouse) is my ground; after going through all those trials and tribulations I experienced with Khan, no way can I toss it to the curve.

Now what I decide to stack with it has opened up some really invigorating possibilities, like Wanted.

I can clearly remember that back in my high school days, I had a flock of girlfriends with me all the time. They loved my energy and nonchalant attitude about life. Rebellious in every way, I was a total bad boy who loved the attention of my fellow classmates. I want to feel like that again.

I’m going to love this stack.

6 Likes

We can listen to Life Charger App with 3 ZP titles stack?

1 Like