More results from das journal

4 Likes

Damn, im just full of updates with this sub haha

7 Likes

Congrats @Uber_Elysium :raised_hands::yum:

Wait till you add a loop of Medici with Khan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just did this and WOW!!!

I have all kinds of new money ideas :bulb: popping up in my :brain:

As a matter of fact I have a $$$ making tip for your massage therapist business :ok_hand:

If you buy Audio Serenity from iawake and play it while your massage session, I bet your tips will be higher than you expected.

As a matter of fact Audio Serenity is specifically designed for massage therapy :ok_hand::white_check_mark:

If you give it a try, let us know :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to the Khan Family :sunglasses::raised_hands::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks mi amigo! You know I have never bought Medici but this has definitely piqued my interest especially since people have amazing results with it. I will look into it in the future. Right now I am experimenting with Khan and Emperor Black.

Also thank you so much for the advice with Audio Serenity, I am definitely going to look into it later today!

3 Likes

De Nada :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Mi Amigo

Ohh EMB sounds interesting :thinking: How would you describe this unique combination?

Not that I would change my stack right now.
Medici smooths Khans dominant side like Stark :+1:
It’s smooth like butter brother, just don’t overexposure yourself and you’ll be fine :ok_hand::white_check_mark:

I’m loving the Khan/Chosen/Medici… I can literally feel the revolution boiling inside me right now.

With Pluto going into Aquarius :aquarius: again, the world is about to experience a massive shift in POWER back to the people just like 1776 :ok_hand:

:heart::raised_hands:POWER TO THE PEOPLE :raised_hands::heart:

Are you ready???… Fucking Chosen Script :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

TGFSubliminal Club :heart::fist:t2::star_struck:

4 Likes

Honestly I don’t know yet lol I mean the power in it is just slowly growing. It definitely amps up the sexual transmutation of Khan and makes it more productive.
I will say that I am extremely chill though, and things that would usually bother me just don’t, like petty inconveniences. I am able to be more positive and grounded. Twas the first loop so I’m sure more will come with this lol

1 Like

@Uber_Elysium What stage are you on?

1 Like

Stage 4

1 Like

Oh, yeah stage 4 is a bit chill :sunglasses:

But Feels Amazingly Sexual AF :ok_hand:

I went back to stage 2 to integrate Chosen and Medici

So far it feels amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yo how does ST2 feel vs ST4? Other than just being more focused. Lol you’re right though I feel so relaxed on ST4

1 Like

What do you think is the better stack with Khan st1 TB.

Khan TB + Lots + Sanguine Elixir
or
Khan TB + Lots + Limit Destroyer

3 Likes

I could imagine that parts of LD are included in TB and would therefore prefer SE.
But this is pure speculation.

1 Like

I am also keener on SE but asking never hurts.

1 Like

For me St2 feels like I’m changing a lot of my old habits and thinking :thinking: and being into the colors of Khan. It’s very automatic and interesting to realize the changes as they happen. But yes it’s a bit more focused and relaxing.

If you want to get a boost in physical activity just add commander or Chosen, they blend perfectly with khan at any stage :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I just used LD when my mind was resisting khans scripting as it can be brutal at first when starting out.

But just like working out, if it doesn’t hurt :pensive: you ain’t doing it right.

I imagine you can use either or as it applies to your life :ok_hand:

It’s just personal preference :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Or even CFW.

1 Like