Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP v2

Yes, CFW for me was very introverted as opposed to the chosen :ok_hand:

2 Likes

When I was running the Majors, I had the best time on ST2 as well. Fully agree with your assessment.

I felt carefree, socially dominant and internally happy.

I was running Wanted, Chosen and Khan as well at the time.

3 Likes

Wanted is crazy bro, I played it for one loop and all of a sudden the female neighbors popped up out of nowhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: checking me out… didn’t go to well with the misses :upside_down_face::sweat_smile:
But yeah I can see how adding Wanted to Chosen/Khan would be fun as fuck :rofl:

5 Likes

Hahaha… that’s Wanted for you. I’m running Chosen but I must admit, that Wanted feeling feels pretty good though… haha :beers:

2 Likes

I agree :point_up:

But Chosen/Khan… OMG​:fist:t2::sunglasses::point_up:

It’s like they were meant to be stacked together :ok_hand::white_check_mark:

4 Likes

What could be the possible reason for people to get extremely intimidated on Khan and avoid approaching you?

1 Like

If it’s people who don’t know you yet It could be incongruity in you as the scripting is working to take hold.
OR in the case of those who know you already, could be incongruity between what you’re embodying now and the mental image they have of you.

3 Likes

It’s mostly people who don’t know me.

1 Like

As you know, Khan is heavy on the dominance and power.

Powerful and dominant individuals can have an intimidating effect on others, particularly those who perceive themselves to be in a lower position of power or status. This is often referred to as the “power differential.”

Having a commanding presence, exuding confidence, and exhibiting assertive behavior, can all be perceived as intimidating by others. This can be exacerbated by your physicality or if you have an aura about you that is uncompromising, demanding, or aggressive.

While all people are in fact powerful, most people don’t have a sense of power. They are insecure and fearful. Therefore most people are naturally prone to being intimidated by powerful and dominant people which manifests as feeling reluctant to approach them, speak up, or challenge their authority. This can be due to a fear of retaliation, a lack of confidence in their own abilities, or a belief that the dominant individual is unlikely to listen or take their concerns seriously.

That being said, not all powerful and dominant individuals are intimidating.

Be aware of the potential for power differentials to create an intimidating and unequal dynamic, and to take steps to address this when it occurs.

There are a bunch things you can do in order to not come across as intimidating, while still retaining your power and dominance. This applies to when you’re with strangers or with people you know. Even better is that these are skills that you can practice and get better at.

1. Actively listen: One of the best ways to avoid being intimidating is to actively listen to others. This means taking the time to hear their perspectives, asking questions, and engaging in a dialogue rather than a monologue.

2. Use inclusive language: Make an effort to use inclusive language that acknowledges the contributions of others and avoids making assumptions or generalizations.

3. Show vulnerability: Sharing personal stories or acknowledging areas of weakness or uncertainty can help to humanize powerful and dominant individuals and make them more approachable.

4. Be aware of body language: Nonverbal cues such as facial expressions, posture, and tone of voice can have a significant impact on how others perceive an individual. Being aware of body language and making an effort to project openness and warmth can help to reduce intimidation.

5. Develop self-awareness: Work on developing self-awareness to better understand how your behavior may be perceived by others. This can involve seeking feedback, reflecting on past interactions, and making a conscious effort to be more mindful and empathetic.

9 Likes

note: that post is like 5% from me, other 95% is from ChatGPT lmfao. How cool is that hahaha

5 Likes

:rofl: @Luther24

What prompt did you use to get that excellent description?

It’s interesting how you can be “too powerful” or “high status” that makes it harder for people to approach you and you are on the other end yet still not getting the results you want.

Back in the day when I did alot game, I realised this after a while, and stopped acting confident and stand offish and my results sky rocketed over one night. Basically started to just give compliments. A friend later told me while discussing this phenomenal night that girls actually can be afraid of rejection just as much as the next person, something I was too blind to see, reading all these alpha articles. So started giving genuine compliments and showing active interest helped my results.

So the moral of the story, high status or whatever energy Khan gives, maybe adjust accordingly, as you might be Khan in status and people might be too afraid to be rejected by you or whatever.

Being overly nice before status might be hurting your results, but afterwards it might help, and might even be required depending on the results you’re after.

7 Likes

That’s just Khan’s scripting :white_check_mark:

If you want to smooth out the rough edges, add Chosen,Stark or LBFH.

Khan is Cold :cold_face: Chosen is Hot :fire: that’s why they blend so well. Up to you :+1:

I heard Power Can Corrupt works really well with Khan, might want to try that out since PCC is such a small but a powerful script :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Besides another programme can I not take conscious action to alleviate that problem

@Luther24 has a unique insight into Khan+PCC

2 Likes

Whipping Cream works great for Recon :ok_hand::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Trying to figure out the best stage of Khan to run after the end of my current run of DR ST4. Rest of my stack features:

• A custom that has IC + HS
  • WANTED

Before my DR ST4 run I was doing Khan ST3, then relented due to a feeling that I need to slow down and heal a bit. Any thoughts?

Maybe try out ST1 and see how it goes.

I honestly started getting a bit concerned at first when I realized that programs like khan or GLM makes ppl that don’t know me very nervous, now I not only embrace it but I find it hilarious.

I prefer this reaction over the ones I used to get on earlier versions of emperor where I was constantly challenged. The only signs of confrontation I tend to get now is sometimes when women get an attitude with me for not letting them in the club without ID. They might get an annoyed or upset look on their face but they don’t say shit out loud and I don’t react (cause I’m not concerned with their behavior) so they just walk away.

Point is I’ve learned to embrace the fact that I intimidate others although it’s not my intention to ever be a bully. Bear in mind that khan also has elements to it that could inspire one to be absolutely ruthless when they need to be, so maybe this is what ppl can also subconsciously pick up on.

I’m starting to notice that even friends of mine who I thought were mean a couple years back, are now kittens compared to what I can be when I’m pissed.

10 Likes

Nice reading. What is your stack if I may ask?

1 Like