Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP v2

Damn what the hell is in Khan? Haha so earlier today I was at the vape shop I go to and this guy walks in. Him and his wife makes homemade candles, body sprays etc and we were talking about his business. Well I brought up that I was looking for a place to do massage since at the current place even though I write my own schedule and clientele, I cant set my own prices and I do have a boss.

The dude just looked at me and said that the place he just got for rent, has a room in the back that is big enough to be a massage room. Just like that. Obviously I would need to check it out to be sure it is big enough, and that he is still cool with the idea, but still just the fact that an opportunity like that just fell on my lap is insane. Dont get me wrong I have had a lot of manifestations in the past with subs but since starting Khan it seems like manifestations happen at an insane rate.

This literally happened all because I said to myself the other day, “It would be really dope if I had a location where I could set my own prices, and just be my own boss.”

21 Likes

Yo this sub is nuts… Ran it for like 2-3 days…

For some reason I’m getting hit up by dudes for advice,

particularly this one guy I follow who I really wanted to be friends with just hit me up

and this other guy I got introduced to the other day was reaching out for advice on how to negotiate…

It’s just nuts. I’ve never had this much people reach out to me

13 Likes

You running it with HoM right?
How they blending?

1 Like

Perfectly well.

2 Likes

Enjoying Khan so far :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

From das journal

5 Likes

More results from das journal

4 Likes

Damn, im just full of updates with this sub haha

7 Likes

Congrats @Uber_Elysium :raised_hands::yum:

Wait till you add a loop of Medici with Khan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just did this and WOW!!!

I have all kinds of new money ideas :bulb: popping up in my :brain:

As a matter of fact I have a $$$ making tip for your massage therapist business :ok_hand:

If you buy Audio Serenity from iawake and play it while your massage session, I bet your tips will be higher than you expected.

As a matter of fact Audio Serenity is specifically designed for massage therapy :ok_hand::white_check_mark:

If you give it a try, let us know :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to the Khan Family :sunglasses::raised_hands::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks mi amigo! You know I have never bought Medici but this has definitely piqued my interest especially since people have amazing results with it. I will look into it in the future. Right now I am experimenting with Khan and Emperor Black.

Also thank you so much for the advice with Audio Serenity, I am definitely going to look into it later today!

3 Likes

De Nada :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Mi Amigo

Ohh EMB sounds interesting :thinking: How would you describe this unique combination?

Not that I would change my stack right now.
Medici smooths Khans dominant side like Stark :+1:
It’s smooth like butter brother, just don’t overexposure yourself and you’ll be fine :ok_hand::white_check_mark:

I’m loving the Khan/Chosen/Medici… I can literally feel the revolution boiling inside me right now.

With Pluto going into Aquarius :aquarius: again, the world is about to experience a massive shift in POWER back to the people just like 1776 :ok_hand:

:heart::raised_hands:POWER TO THE PEOPLE :raised_hands::heart:

Are you ready???… Fucking Chosen Script :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

TGFSubliminal Club :heart::fist:t2::star_struck:

4 Likes

Honestly I don’t know yet lol I mean the power in it is just slowly growing. It definitely amps up the sexual transmutation of Khan and makes it more productive.
I will say that I am extremely chill though, and things that would usually bother me just don’t, like petty inconveniences. I am able to be more positive and grounded. Twas the first loop so I’m sure more will come with this lol

1 Like

@Uber_Elysium What stage are you on?

1 Like

Stage 4

1 Like

Oh, yeah stage 4 is a bit chill :sunglasses:

But Feels Amazingly Sexual AF :ok_hand:

I went back to stage 2 to integrate Chosen and Medici

So far it feels amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yo how does ST2 feel vs ST4? Other than just being more focused. Lol you’re right though I feel so relaxed on ST4

1 Like

What do you think is the better stack with Khan st1 TB.

Khan TB + Lots + Sanguine Elixir
or
Khan TB + Lots + Limit Destroyer

3 Likes

I could imagine that parts of LD are included in TB and would therefore prefer SE.
But this is pure speculation.

1 Like

I am also keener on SE but asking never hurts.

1 Like

For me St2 feels like I’m changing a lot of my old habits and thinking :thinking: and being into the colors of Khan. It’s very automatic and interesting to realize the changes as they happen. But yes it’s a bit more focused and relaxing.

If you want to get a boost in physical activity just add commander or Chosen, they blend perfectly with khan at any stage :ok_hand:

4 Likes