Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

@Fire What is this titles difference and EB’s in terms of the pathway to reaching their goal?
How about their synergy?
Would I be correct to say that Khan Black can be more for social goals than EB?

STKS is awesome!

I have been running my Khan/Wanted custom in ZPv1 & ZPv2 with little obvious changes to me… and now that I ran it more and added Genesis it seems boosted.

Today, I just added Khan Black St1 to the mix… exciting road ahead!

2 Likes

So I made a post earlier that I wanted to abstain from any sexual release. Although earlier today during some deep thought, I became open to the idea of sexual encounters. The only conditions is that I wouldn’t seek it out via lust, but to just let it happen naturally, and of course I wouldn’t release with burping the worm.

To me this is an unexpected step forward because I wanted no release at all, admitting to myself for only avoiding sexual encounters out of fear. ST1 seems to have already started it’s digging

6 Likes

Nice result today, later during my day I started looking ways to drop stress. Found breathing techniques and shit. Which made me remember I was using breathing techniques during my first run of Khan so be more relaxed, and last longer in bed haha.

Might be on something with this.

5 Likes

Before running Khan Black we should run the original Khan or any other title?

I can answer this one, will let @Fire answer the other. Yes – it can be used more for social goals than EB. It has a very potent sexual aura, which can aid with popularity.

10 Likes

Have a strong foundation. It’ll work better if you’ve already worked through many issues regarding sex.

16 Likes

Wanted or/and PS would be a strong foundation?

That’s right. One of my students welcomed me running up to me with her arms widely open and so we hugged one another. :blush:

I also calmly complimented the hottest woman at work about her looks today and she suddenly lit up with a beautiful smile. I felt that energy flow (and saw subtle cues of attraction) between us.

13 Likes

@SaintSovereign Does this contain scripting that allows you to hold in and keep your sexual energy effortlessly during sex? Basically allowing you to release or keep your sexual energy voluntarily.

2 Likes

I ran only one loop yesterday yet the sexual energy is flowing in me significantly more potently filling me in with calmness, focus and drive.

KBC is really potent energetically. :blush: Great, great fuel indeed.

21 Likes

Primal and Regeneration. On the other hand I believe Stage1 alone could do the job given enough time:

1 Like

Khan Black means that it was RAGNAROK’ed, like Emperor Black?

2 Likes

Are the any plans to release the cores in the near future?

@Sub.Zero do you think it can be used for romance, is it better than khan in that aspect?

It definitely can be used for that purpose and help you build great foundations for Khan.

However, it’s too soon to tell if it’s better than Khan for romance, on top of that, it depends on various factors like your current level of self-development, current life situation etc.

3 Likes

I doubt that.

1 Like

Did i understood it wrongly?

To run this title entirely and safely at some point we should practice some kind of tantric sex (if we choose to have a sex life with a partner/ partners?

1 Like

Not always:
Sexual activity with a partner is encouraged, however it is recommended not to release every time, and instead enjoying the circulation of the sexual energy – this will have the most profound effects.

3 Likes

Ok

But it is recommended that every other time we practice some variation of tantric sex, am i right?

1 Like