KHAN BLACK gets an update???
Omg 


Thanks in advance
KHAN BLACK gets an update???
Omg 


Thanks in advance
@Fire could you give some update and timeline for upcoming Khan Black update?
I have run KB 2 full circles stage by stage in 2024. The result I have with KB
Looking forward to see upcoming KB updates and see how I can use it to enhances my sexual energy flow and current.
One thing I ask @Fire regarding this and ask @SaintSovereign regarding WB is that make these titles as extreme as possible and as organic aa possible. Like just extreme sexual liberation which has organic and indirect alpha effect(this is also the case wity WB despite not having direct dominance scripting in the sense)
I mean you guys probably already know what Iâm talking about because youâre healthy perfectionists yourself. Just no holds barred on the scripting because of some people who cannot control themselves. For example one the main effects of sexual liberation is disappearing of fear, because your contact with the body becomes minimum. Itâs an indirect effect, but thatâs itâs beauty, you take the ultimate way of mastering and increasing the sexual fire, but the organic side effects of social and sexual dominance are just insane. When I ran KB, which Iâm starting it again, I felt like a soldier who could get killed right this moment by standing his ground in the presence of anybody or any number of people(if necessary and the right thing) that lack of fear where youâre balanced and still within yourself and you know the truth and act decisively irrespective of what the odds look like, because youâre in tune with life. About the WB, I know any social inevitably needs social and direct scripting, like actually making you take mysterious actions rather than just changing your perception to being mystified, honestly canât opine much on this because I think you know best yourself. But just keep the titles to the extreme point, now with ZPU I think itâs viable. Donât nerf them please 

If you know how to translate it properly, this sub makes TWTP redundant.
I would disagree, twtp makes me a lie detector, kb just makes me extra charismatic.
Something I noticed earlier this month:
The âglamourâ/charisma effect that you usually develop after transmuting for a while now seems to stay with me regardless of whether I ejaculate or not.
Perhaps itâs âjustâ due to a higher natural baseline, but it was cool to observe.
Also, my energy system is becoming more robust and fortified in general.
I notice a healing and restructuring in the way my sexual energy functions altogether. I realized that I had been operating with an inverted polarity for most of my life, which was responsible for all kinds of issues. My penetrative, masculine drive was suppressed in a way that turned it inward, against myself. This used to manifest as self-sabotaging behaviors, such as watching porn to âtameâ the wildfire of natural creative potential I carry within me.
Thereâs a lot more to it, but this should suffice to convey that Iâm undoing the fundamental damage my upbringing, society, as well as certain metaphysical forces, had on my power.
Because thatâs what this subliminal essentially is: a golden tool for massive spiritual power development, for those that know how to utilize it properly.
I notice my energy pushing and radiating outward (solar) more in the way itâs supposed to, instead of leaning too heavily into Yin (though that can have its own perks). That alone has led to an increase in status and respect. My presence carries more weight, and people naturally give me more space.
Itâs also why some have recognized the manifestation boost that comes with it. Your energetic baseline, your inherent power and value, is higher, giving you greater potential to imprint upon the fabric of reality. Thatâs essentially what âcharismaâ or âbeautyâ really is: high levels of life force and power, expressed in the absence of blockages, naturally influencing your environment and those in it.
I attribute a lot of this to the combo of K1 and KB1.
Iâm going to write this here fast and go about my practices.
I have a very strong feeling that this is going to be my only social or even wealth title besides my physical shifting custom.
In a sense, this title has everything a man can ask for, you feel like youâre running WB and Khan together and actually making them work, I had this thught a few days ago, but today I got sure of it. Itâll turn you into such a badass, youâre magnetic AND resilient and itâs so organic!
And yes, a lot of attraction from women.
And the good part? Itâs more effective than Khan and WB for me in terns of attraction, but you need not ejaculate or have sex, if you harness this title properly.
This thing is a masterpiece by @fire , and please keep it this intense in the future update. Thereâs this thing about this title which is so fundamental. I canât wait for the unnerfed ZPU version
, I donât know how to phrase this to get my point across to fire, but please keep this title intense, dark, all encompassing and from the root as possible in the future update, and I trust your genius that youâll definitely make this a better title in the update, so I donât know why did I tell you that lol.
The sheer badassery, courage and lack of fear on this title is out of this world, and the best thing about it is that theyâre are side effects of a more fundamental development which is energetic.
What stage are you on bro, i got that effect at stage 3
Honestly all stages, as @SaintSovereign said, all stages are basically sexual healing, I started from ST1 when I realized I couldnât handle ST4, but then I made a dramatic progress in how I do my spiritual practice and I realized I can be much energized now to handle ST4, no more than 30 seconds though till now.
People are so responsive to me, the military people who are really dictators, especially to a immigrant like me, but I made them responsive with acts of controlled bravery and established the dominance. But the dominance comes with responsibility, otherwise it wonât work in the longterm. This title really empowers you, but one must be ready fo it, otherwise you could hurt yourself, though every mistake can be used as a stepping stone for more growth.
If OG Khan is the modern Khan, Khan black is the ancient Khan.
The alchemical/inner growth, and lack of fear and detachment from the body which is the base of fear and attachment is insane on this title.
Iâm extremely nice and extremely brave and extremely everything, extremely fun, extremely wise. Damn!
One issue which poped up usually which I think will resolve in the future update is the lack of sleep or inability to sleep, I say go through with it, you wake up in the morning and you canât sleep a d you feel sleep deprived, itâs your mind and body catching up with new energy levels, just wake up and do your stuff and youâll see, you can push through and tiredness will be in your body and mind, but it wonât reduce your effectiveness much and youâll be able to push through. Over time the sleep will normalize because body and mindâs homeostasis align themselves with the script over time. Remember, this title has been tested extensively before itâs release.
There are modules for that, I believe.
See, cleaning and purifying the energetic channels is not a fixed concept such as fame or wealth.
When we talk about purifying energetic channels, itâs actually something thatâs not in your experience, most of us even didnât experience our energies. So I think this whole feature is a combination of modules which is Synergy: Energetic Transcendence, which different parts of it targets different aspects of purification, for example the module âMetamorphosisâ increases the stillnes of the mind, that cannot happen without purification. Or the âarchetictâ or the âenergetic developmentâ they all enhance and purify our energetic system in their own ways, the realm of energy is beyond logic in a way, there is some logic to it, but thatâs not all, so explaining all of it is difficult. You wouldnât think a genius like @fire wouldnât include energy purification module in the âSynergy: Energetic Transcendenceâ module? But to get really specific, I think âenergetic restorationâ is the module youâre looking for. And other recommended ones would be Metamorphosis, energetic development and archetict.
@Character I think youâre using the term âpurifyâ a little loosely with what Iâm suggesting. Forget purify. Cleans the energetic channels is the better description. Cleans the energetic channels so that sexual energy can pass through. I think thatâs what allows KB to give me clear skin. What other modules cleans your energetic channels?
This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
Its funny how you always end up showing your true character
Wtf man
double wtf man
Iâm sorry
I felt like he kinda admired my behavior and now I just surprised him, because when you change stacks the pattern of behavior change and you can be serious where you werenât before or vice versa so there could be a little turbulence I guess. Itâd be much mature to keep a fair balance than just getting too reactive. You can change your archetype and disappoint those who cling to a specific type of personality lol, yes there was some humor to it lol
Saint / Fire use both words in the copy. Iâm guessing they did that for a reason. So tell me⌠are you calling me stupid, or Saint and Fire? Cause I canât tell by your rant.
Yes, but it also means to make spiritually or ceremonially clean or free from evil. Thatâs why I said you were using the word âpurifyâ loosely, because the Synergy and modules you suggested lean towards that definition of the word. The word âcleanâ as a verb isnât associated with spirituality or evil. Thatâs why I said cleans is the better description. Iâm talking about KB giving me clear skin after all, not the energy purification concepts youâre describing.
A rain gutter allows water to flow freely off a roof, but when leaves and debris build up, the water backs up because it can no longer drain properly. Sweeping the debris away clears the blockage, allowing the water to flow smoothly again. Sounds pretty similar to me.
When? Where?
Iâm the emotional one?