I came to this thread to post my own recent experiences, but got waylaid watching the awesome 30 minute video @Jouissance posted, and reading through the replies. It’s funny you mention Paragon as last night I ran full loops of KB1 with Paragon, leaving the rest of my stack for next day or day after so that those two could process.
I’ve been running RoS/E:R with notes of AEON etc as well (I have a technique I use where I kind of layer my stack by alternating different aspects I want to focus on), so that will no doubt have coloured my experience. But I feel like I can vouch for Paragon having a very interesting effect in conjunction with KB on my meditation practice, as well as secondarily on the insights I’ve been receiving on some of the old Gnostic texts. This is the Feb 2026 version I was running which AFAIK is the latest and has that feature in it.
Looking at the copy, I feel like what I was sensing in the meditation was probably the first stages of Body Whisper, Health Radar, and Healing Blueprint. Healing Alignment and also Harmonic Shift also seem very relevant to any spiritual practice undertaken with KB. Especially Harmonic Shift.
Having looked at those sections of the copy, I feel inclined to run these two side by side. It feels especially like KB stage 1 and Paragon would reinforce and assist one another, especially for those engaged in the type of spiritual practices which are often associated with SR. Harmonic Shift looks like it would make retention easier.
As to the insights I was having, they ended up expanding to encompass recognizing the subtle changes in my awareness and body sensation as the mental activity drops off to zero and the witness takes over, so that I could see what effect cultivating loving feelings, or performing a kind of simran / mantra work had on the movement of energy, as well as a deeper appreciation for the Breath prayer. I’ve been reading sections of the Gospel of Philip and there are definitely aspects of that text which are very on point with KB (I will avoid saying more so as not to appear proselytising, people who are interested can check out my journal). Also the writings about and by WIlliam E. Gray (Know your Magnetic Field, and Born to Heal and its addendum) have been works I have found insight or clarity in.
But yeah, thanks for bringing the newer features of Paragon to our attention.