Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

@Sungaze
There is a general recommendation

This was for OG Khan, but @SaintSovereign said the same for Quantum Limitless, so we can safely assume that it is the same principle for multi-stage products.

4 Likes

The answer is actually saying that both approaches have their unique pros. So, it depends on your goals and how you respond to the sub.

It’s not saying that one way is more advisable than the other

I’m feeling like I want to move on after 2 cycles. So I’ll plan to go 2 cycles per stage on my first run. I probably would at least do another 1 cycle of every stage upon completion, however.

1 Like

I would probably just “go with the flow”, without worrying too much about the “best” approach (between the two you propose)

I was curious about what length to run each stage of Khan Love & War. This is incredibly helpful. Thank you

1 Like

From description

1 Like

Same I ended up going for the Scenario 2, going through each stage for a cycle and start again for a

2 Likes

I know. I was thinking about longer than one cycle

1 Like

I tend to base my decision mainly on intuition and recon :sweat_smile:
No trace of recon → go on with the following stage

Also with multistagers once finshed (maybe 2-3 cycle each stage) I restart from the beginning if I want a more focused approach instead of run ST4 indefinitely

1 Like

Me personally with dr4 i did 5 cycles per stage and most results came from dr4, so imo sticking with last stage if u did enough of previous stages will get most benefits and the more cycles i do with same sub, then to higher tier i push it too.

3cycles per dr stages seems kind of low especially for dr4.
As for kb gonna do 3 per stage into many more st4

Also when i get to st4 it feels like the transformation and benefits are properly earned and i cant reset after experiencing the benefits of st4.
It would feel like going from the mail room to CEO then back to mailroom lol.

Btw is there any news for NSE for khanblack upgrade? Any order these Nse upgrades are coming, is it popular titles first?

1 Like

I was thinking 3 cycles per stage and then definitely more on stage 4 indefinitely at some point but probably cycle through again at 1 cycle per stage.

Not that I"m aware of

I thin KB is quite popular, isn’t it?

Yeah i reckon flagship titles would among first, waiting for dr too

1 Like

It should be. If you’ve studied energy refining traditions before, you’ll recognize many similarities between what people describe in their KB journals and what has been observed in rather secretive esoteric schools, mostly in Asia. That is simply amazing and must be a first in the subliminal world.

6 Likes
  1. KB is super popular. Especially since it’s SaintSovereigns favorite.

2. KB is fairly new. It was one of the last releases before they launched zpv2max, so it’s at least close to that tech level.

3. The order they upgrade titles isn’t based on popularity but rather an inner logic how they can learn to improve certain aspects of the subs.
    Saint mentioned it several times.
    Let me make an example.
    Let’s say they wanna upgrade KB. They wanna upgrade how they handle energy. So they’re gonna upgrade As above so below first and see how implemented changes work out for the users. But before upgrading AASB they realize that they could learn tremendously from upgrading Alchemist first to better upgrade AASB.
    So from the aspect of Energy cultivation they first would need to upgrade Alchemist, then AASB to finally be able to upgrade KB on energetics. Now you can repeat this for other aspects as well. Eg healing traumas needed an upgraded rebirth, so it got it.

4. In the end, the further back the KB upgrade is pushed, the better the final product will be.

12 Likes

Makes sense

And the Better we can prepare by using the current version :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For those who’ve gone through the whole 4 stages, which stage seemed to be your “breakthrough”? I went through stage 1 twice and quite frankly, didn’t notice too much. Is the second stage when it starts getting exciting?

2 Likes

In what ways did things get exciting in stage 2?