Main Disc. Thread - Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X

these are the things I need to discuss with some whisky and a cigare. fun stuff.

1 Like

More like this

I’m on the product management side and believe that good product people will be in demand. BUT a good product person has some technical knowledge, sales, marketing, communication, finance, analytics. Browse through Marty Cagan’s “Inspired” to get an ideea what a good product person does.

1 Like

AI is not going to take over the world and threaten humanity its nonsense :rofl:

So much rubbish on youtube “Sex robots are now real” “ChapGPT is becoming smarter and may threaten humanity” “Russians develop enhanced war robot”

1 Like

no way. we are in a big danger

I LOVE this discussion. It needs its own thread though.

2 Likes

Dont worry brother it wont happen trust me you and your loved one will be fine.

2 Likes

thank you. you calmed me down

1 Like

You’re formerly Honeymonster, right?

Hey guys. What is the point of coding when chatgpt can do the small tasks. Like we can tell chatgpt to generate a software with complete ui in python. It seems that Nvidia CEO was right. Like one can generate a complete ERP solution in chatgpt. Why hire newbie coders.

go and try to make your own app with ChatGPT

2 Likes

Stop listening to tech industry leaders and their opinions and check what this belief actually does to your actions. If you tell yourself that learning coding has become futile because Nvidia’s CEO said so, that’s the end of that story for you, you won’t take any action because you let yourself become easily discouraged.

What’s an alternative line of thought that’d be more fruitful for your interest in coding? If AI replaces junior programmers(debatable of course, but let’s run with that), AI just helped you reduce one of the biggest risks in startups. The bar has been lowered. Learn to code, and figure out how to create a startup focused on something people actually use. With the advent of machine learning, there might just be a new golden age of startups.

7 Likes

This.

We’re adding things about AI to Index Gate, but it’s already a pretty dense title. We may have to create a separate title.

12 Likes

ChatGPT isn’t foolproof. I’ve got mixed results asking it for a complete program. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Definitely still need humans to massage the generated software to make sure it works in the target uses cases and doesn’t have weird errors.

1 Like

Or make a experimentel version one with ai and one without and see how people respond? Like asbr one with fame and one without fame,
I feel like maybe there should be more scripting for money so we wont have to be worried about the market or achieve financial freedom

1 Like

I am picking up Quantum Limitless then Limit Destroyer, and from there build a custom with all the AI or tech modules I can fit. The goal is to use Index, absorb it, become it, then do the same with the writer program… then HERO maybe. Allow me to earn in the top 1% of writers and the top 1% programmers or software engineers or find my niche in tech… ASBR to help with all of that as well, whether you make a second title or not, please understand I am looking to embody and capitalize on this. (Genius, Billionaire, Programmer, Writer)

@SaintSovereign @Fire Will running microloops of thirty seconds once or twice a week still allow the NWE in Index Gate to manifest or should I not worry about that?

2 Likes

Id like to know too

1 Like

But i think it does as i sold my ebay listing literally 1 day after i listened to index gate for 30s wich was up for months without a sale and now have an offer for my addidas boots for £12.50 which i only listed some days ago. First time every making money online

1 Like

Yes, it will. NWE / NSE is spread throughout the entire title at the same density.

6 Likes