Main Disc. Thread - Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X

I’m fairly decent with html. I’m about to start CSS

2 Likes

This is quite old, but it becomes easier when your curiosity will fuel the new one.

Are you a system developer?

No. Just program as needed for projects.

1 Like

Started CSS a bit ago this morning. Nervous but pushing through

3 Likes

@James you’re a star - keep grinding.

3 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

I am not a coder but i love indexgate

2 Likes

Index Gate is it’s own program. QL is focused on something else – overall cognitive enhancement.

5 Likes

I am definitely feeling the flow state with this. Started doing the course I’m taking and looked up after what I thought was a bit and it was an hour later

5 Likes

but with a help of overall cognitive enhancement can a person develop skills Index Gate is supposed to develop?

2 Likes

Not likely. Or they wouldn’t have needed to make a separate sub for it. Much easier to add another line to objectives than to make a separate title

2 Likes

Or maybe it’s now a single stage because some folks don’t want to run a multi stage or are unable to afford it. I would think running QL with Index Gate over the long term would be beneficial and put someone way ahead in rapidly learning new platforms and technologies

1 Like

Why overthink this? You literally have a sub bespoke for exactly your IT/coding needs.
When SubClub will make my Renaissance Man : Musician X I will use it, I will not run OG RM for the same goal. #shamelessplug

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Can you provide me some additional insights on the combination of stark and index gate?

3 Likes

i mean QL is like Khan. Khan has seductiom, social dominance and wealth in its objectives. but also there are mogul, ascension, primal, sex and seduction. even though Khan is much stronger in social dominance and seduction than any other single stage title. correct me if i’m wrong.

1 Like

it’s not about overthinking. it’s about to pick up the best title for my circumstances.

1 Like

Khan for example is not for seduction. It is an alpha male curriculum so it includes seduction but you should not run Khan if your goal is seduction, there are titles much better for that such as Primal Seduction or Wanted.

read the description of Khan. It has a massive amount of seduction. perhaps you may want to read some journals of Khan users too. Ofc if you want seduction only, then Khan is a wrong choice. But you are not aware of my circumstances and hence you speak what you don’t know. Lemme tell you then: I love Index Gate a standalone IT title, but I also NEED overall cognitive enhancement QL provides. And the thing is I have only one free slot in my stack. So i’m choosing between IG and QL. If QL’s cognitive enhancement isn’t able to cover every single objective of Index Gate, i’m gonna make a custom with IG and another title, so there will be a tertiary place in stack for QL.

1 Like

This might be a support ticket question.