Index Gate UP Solo šŸ¤˜šŸ¼

That would be a nice leverage for anyone.

2 Likes

I think a lot of my issues recently come not just from recon but also from the overwhelm of trying to take on too much at once. Itā€™s why I have knocked down my loops to three minutes for at least this first cycle and why I am starting with five to ten minute long workouts to ease back into exercising.

My goal with doing things this way is to start the process of building good habits that I grow with

1 Like

Walking is pretty great for everythingā€¦ itā€™s a meditation for me, itā€™s exercise for me, itā€™s subliminal integration, itā€™s nature time, itā€™s downtime, itā€™s ā€œthinking and getting genius ideasā€ time, itā€™s recovery timeā€¦

As far as exercise goes, itā€™s definitely the most enjoyable IMO

3 Likes

Changed the name of the journal as I am running Index Gate UP solo. I have waited for this title and I feel like I fully understand how life altering and life changing these skills can be. I have been anxious about progressing because at times I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m intelligent or smart enough to do this but I decided today that I donā€™t care how many times I have to go through a certain or particular course . I am going to stick with this no matter what.

I started basic CSS this morning

I canā€™t allow my life to pass by any longer. I just canā€™t. Iā€™m done running healing subs at least until myself and family or in a way better position financially and with our living situation. That also includes me being employed in a much better paying job that challenges me intellectually and creatively.

5 Likes

You could pair it with QL st1 it will give you better integration of UP

Help you with this bascially

1 Like

30% through the CSS course. I will probably go through it more than once but this is the furthest I have gotten with coding. This is huge

4 Likes

Correction!!! I am at 50% complete

2 Likes

Which site is the CSS youā€™re working through?
Iā€™m definitely in need of front-end knowledge.

1 Like

https://dev.getmimo.com/

1 Like

Yesterday I started working through this yesterday

Itā€™s my 55th birthday today

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8

6 Likes

Happy birthday, my man!

1 Like

Happy birthday @James :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@James Happy birthday brother :metal:

1 Like

@James Happy Birthday and all the best :tada: :confetti_ball: :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone. Love you all !!!

2 Likes

@Palpatine I noticed that Free Code Camp has a CSS class.

I stopped Mimo yesterday. Why pay for something I can learn for free elsewhere and is apparently more reputable

2 Likes

Happy birthday, James.

1 Like

This is the right attitude. I get where youā€™re coming from. Hoping you can bust through that fear based intelligence block itā€™s a rough one. Intelligence is only a small factor in success. Also happy birthday!

3 Likes

Happy birthday brother :tada: :beers:

1 Like

Spent my birthday starting and completing the HTML portion of the Responsive Web Design on freecodecamp.org

4 Likes