Index Gate UP Solo šŸ¤˜šŸ¼

42% finished with that course now . Iā€™m honestly not sure what is all involved outside of Index Gate but I try to watch television or a movie and after a bit I get bored and I want to just do coding work. Iā€™m not sure if I will finish this section of the course tonight but I will have it done by tomorrow night at the latest

3 Likes

Imagine stacking in Emperor Black

1 Like

I was thinking about that earlier but my current stack is set for now

2 Likes

I think when Iā€™m ready for UP, itā€™ll be UP, EB, Limitless.

1 Like

Belated Happy Birthday @James :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey, if ur having trouble learning css, try learning tailwindcss. Its easier and if u learn tailwind, u automatically learn css.

if u go this route, i recommend the official tutorial of tailwind: Designing with Tailwind CSS: Setting up Tailwind and PostCSS - YouTube

1 Like

I will definitely check that out. Thank you. did reach an ā€œahaā€ moment yesterday with understanding CSS. Not entirely sure how to explain it other than I was confused about html elements and css declarations can have the same thing but I understand now that itā€™s about adding to what the html content

Unless I have it wrong CSS is basically designing and formatting the existing html

2 Likes

Bro youā€™ve been consistent on one title for a month?
Wow, Infuckingcredible

3 Likes

@James Have you been running Index Gate for 1 month? I thought it was longer.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been running the subs per the listening instructions. I still struggle with how fifteen minutes or less every other day or three or five days can actually accomplish anything.

Tomorrow I am actually going to start following the instructions to the letter and see what happens.

Out of curiosity what has your listening schedule been like if it wasnā€™t the recommendations?

Basically every day

Wait 15 minutes every day?!

2 Likes

Yes . 15 minutes every day. Probably explains my bad mood or headaches often but like I said I still donā€™t understand how 3,5, or whatever minutes every couple or several days can change things. Iā€™m quite sure if @SaintSovereign read this he would tell me to just trust the process or something similar.

2 Likes

Holy crap. Youā€™ve probably got a backlog of subliminal processing to go through.

In my experience if you donā€™t rest or if you listen beyond your exposure threshold the sub starts stacking up in a queue. You wonā€™t see noticeable benefits and youā€™ll feel agitated or overwhelmed.

But maybe itā€™s different for you idk. Doing every other day will probably help a ton. But next time you rest for a long period of time you might get walloped.

It doesnā€™t take the full 15 to get the full script. Only takes 3 minutes for most titles last I heard. Full 15 is just more reps of the script.

Thatā€™s probably whatā€™s happening now

Maybe I should do a month wash out just to see what happens. It couldnā€™t hurt. I donā€™t know the last time I took a break

1 Like

Yeah I know. Still blows my mind that this is even possible. If that is true why does anyone make subs that are an hour or more anymore?

1 Like

Change of plans. Iā€™m not going to run anything until at least the middle of August

2 Likes

Different build methods.

1 Like