Main Disc. Thread - HERO Origins: Sage and a Blade (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

Do I really have to answer this?

There’s no such thing as an “unvirtuous” title, but if you’re trying to live virtuously while simultaneously relentlessly pursuing getting laid, you may find that these titles could clash. It’s a general warning to be careful. That being said, you may have no issues at all mixing the two.

3 Likes

Yes, very much so.

3 Likes

This.

8 Likes

Would there be good synergy between HERO and Spartan?

1 Like

That would be insane! But I’m soo curious. It’s interesting to hear his take on this title.

Yes. But again, proceed lightly and consider using microloops. We’re about to announce a new listening pattern for ZP v2 MAX that officially incorporates them. If people can’t understand the benefit, we’ll have to go back to making less intricate titles.

22 Likes

Not as much as something like Paragon, or a title solely focused on physical shifting. The recovery and healing in this title is generally limited to post-training recovery and a general sense of wellbeing.

5 Likes

Update as of this morning.

• Excellent start to the day. Been in a slump all week and today I woke up, did my morning walk and Journaling, 2 hours of prospecting, set my intentions for the day and the week, now off to the mountains to hit the hot springs, rest and recharge.

• Came up with the exact path I can use to monetize my skills into my own business, concurrently with continuing to grow my skills and maintaining a high ticket sales job.

• Both today and yesterday the radical honesty scripting smacked. Typically I hate talking finances, especially with my girlfriend, but I was able to address where im at, where I want to go, and spending habits straight forward and with ease.

• Listened to the book of 5 rings last night on audio, man this book is incredible and so applicable to my craft of selling. I always like to do a little philosophical reading a long with my practical/business reading and this fits in perfect. I also felt really familiar with the words, although it’s been years since I’ve read it.

11 Likes

What about QTKS? Is there a difference between listening to QTKS ZP v2 and QTKS ZP v2 Max?
What titles can be considered as ZP v2 Max? Wanted black, Hero for sure, but Genesis, DR LD, GLCOM are as well?

2 Likes

Aaand another stack bites the dust :sweat_smile:

But the timing oh boy, it’s like providence.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Will this title help folks who are artists/creatives? The copy seems to reference mostly people involved in competitive pursuits, martial arts, or crafts. I suspect art and music would count as a craft, but just want to make sure…

Also, is there scripting regarding self-discipline/productivity with regards to said craft?

2 Likes

I think making microloop tracks available would help with people’s acceptance of them being a viable solution.

I myself would rather just play a 3min audio file than to have to mind the time when to turn it off. Add to that officially changed instruction manual with a new listening schedule and everyone should gradually adapt.

1 Like

Hmm. Hero and PCC? Thoughts?

2 Likes

Of course those are a craft, ones by much linked to do spirituality and internal change. HERO Origins would very much help.

5 Likes

The problem is that people who want to run 15 minutes will “accidentally” put it on a looping playlist and listen twenty times. People take our warnings as challenges and a 3 minute loop is a direct challenge. We’re already getting people complaining about the $34.99 price if they “only have to listen to 1 minute.”

So, you’re most likely going to get a mask with a chime or audible voice at the micro loop times warning you that you’ve been listening for [x] amount of time.

7 Likes

You can use these if you’d like, as PCC is best used as defense against manipulation, and the virtue scripting in HERO can help you avoid using manipulation against others.

4 Likes

Thank you sir!

:pray:

Great. I think I’m going to pick this up… also wanted to know, will this help with self-discipline and productivity as well, with regards to your craft?

2 Likes

Yes. That’s in the copy. Or the objectives, actually.

6 Likes

Wait, does that mean I should reduce the time for ZP V2 max( WB) title to 30s? I have been listening it for 5 sometimes 7.