Main Disc. Thread - HERO Origins: Sage and a Blade (Now Available! Q Core for Customs Available!)

There is not. Generally speaking, we do not create firearms scripting directly for reasons that should be a bit obvious.

4 Likes

Understandable.

Though I gotta say, from my experience, this title is masterfully balanced in the way invincibility and restraint are mixed and steered towards guardianship. At least that is how I experience it.

It digs very deeply into my motivations and shadows in ways that specific healing titles did not.

Not to be pushy, but I’d really appreciate it if you could share your thoughts on the Bushido PM I sent you.

1 Like

Shooting as a sport is a martial art I must say. The consequences are more direct and dire, but the embodied fundamentals and mechanics and knowledge I think will flow from this or maybe Emperor Black (I have a use case many years ago). I’m in a national marksmanship competition soon and have this new custom.

Anyone can squeeze a trigger, but there’s so much more that goes into precision. You’re looking for precision as a focus. Speed, agility, mental sharpness, nervous system regulation and precision you can obtain.

3 Likes

I think Saint added an age reversal script or something that attempts to reverse age. A guy toldme youe face looks younger then 2 years ago.

3 Likes

Can we have a qos with this title and limitless? @SaintSovereign

From qOS:

Summary

The short version: this is a scholar-warrior stack, and the two titles meet on the same ground.

Both are mastery titles, but they approach mastery from opposite ends. HERO Origins is built around the idea that going deep in one craft becomes a lens for understanding everything else. It develops what you need to sustain that kind of pursuit over years: daily discipline, physical capability and recovery, composure under pressure, an intuitive read on people and situations, and a moral code drawn from the seven virtues of bushido that keeps the whole thing pointed somewhere worthwhile.

Limitless is the learning engine. It works on the specific forms of intelligence one by one, from fluid and logical reasoning through to spatial, linguistic, kinesthetic, pattern-based and intuitive thinking. It pairs that with retention and recall, faster reading, practical learning that breaks large goals into achievable steps, deep brainstorming and study habits, and the confidence to stand behind your own ideas when they are challenged.

Put together, Limitless may accelerate how quickly you absorb and retain whatever you are practicing, while HERO Origins may supply the discipline, the body and the settled mind that turn that absorption into real skill.

Several threads line up almost exactly. Limitless includes body-kinesthetic intelligence, so its learning work may extend directly into the physical side of a craft rather than stopping at the desk. Its pattern-recognition and intuitive-reasoning work sits naturally beside HERO Origins’ emphasis on reading an opponent or a situation a step ahead. And Limitless’ practical-learning approach, which favors steady sub-goals over leaps, and HERO Origins’ preference for gradual mastery over quick gains are the same philosophy stated twice, so the two may reinforce each other rather than compete.

Both titles also value depth of reflection. Limitless does this through deeper meditation and brainstorming on the subjects that matter to you, HERO Origins through contemplating the wisdom of past masters and drawing your own meaning from it. Someone running both may find that their training sessions and their study sessions start to feel like the same activity.

There is a nice balance on the character side as well. Limitless helps you cultivate the courage to defend your ideas against skeptics and to hold your ground in a debate. HERO Origins filters that courage through honor, respect and honesty, so it tends to show up as conviction rather than combativeness.

In the other direction, HERO Origins develops a very inward kind of leadership, one that earns respect through who you are rather than through recognition, and Limitless’ work on articulating and selling your thinking gives that leadership a voice. Limitless also helps you find mentors and people who genuinely want you to succeed, which fits well with HERO Origins’ framing of mastery as a path walked in the footsteps of those who came before.

2 Likes

When you run Hero for over half a year, get wrecked by recon, eventually wash out, and realize how far away you’ve actually been from your true self.

Damn.

2 Likes

Heroic self comes with 15 responsibilities and attitudes. It is the path of True Hero, it is not easy.

It really is just about being able to be completely honest with yourself. The basics.

I kept getting into arguments and fights with people who mattered to me, even though I knew I didn’t want that. It was confusing as hell because if anything I would have wanted to be the one that protects them.

It makes sense now.

I respect Saint and Fire, this is their company and forum. When Hero is out, I have to restraint myself to mention about 15 Virtues, Attitudes, and Responsibilities.

Embrace 15 VARs is the true Hero journey, it is not easy let me tell you. So embrace, practice and follow Hero Sage & Blade is good enough, unless you feel there are more, you are thirsty for the true Hero journey, then you search for and dive deep into 15 VARs.

I’m struggling myself, I don’t know if I can follow and live the Hero: Sage and the Blade, not to mention the 15 Vars.

I don’t know, I’m a human at after all, I wanna have a Heroic life, but …

I do not resonate with a specific idea of what a ā€œHeroā€ is supposed to be or do.

I use Origins because I resonate with understanding, mastering, and being my true self.

It just so happens that I strongly resonate with warriorhood and wanting to be a source of strength for loved ones. It being a natural consequence of that mastery, not an obligation.

1 Like

This is the path of Hero.