Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

It’s funny that with Heartsong I expirience some unpleasant emotional release in my heart and later I hear a melody in my heart.

Its beautiful

4 Likes

That’s wild. It’s called heartsong and you hear a melody in your heart…

1 Like

Jup it’s gentle and slow

Very beautiful

1 Like

It is weird, my relationship has improved with my girlfriend a lot, without a doubt, but there is an underlying awareness and desire that I can perceive growing that is a different type of girl I find attractive.

So, fuck knows what will happen with this

5 Likes

I definitely agree with this, i also am definitely able to believe that my lack of luck in this aspect of life could be impacting some other aspects of my life in some negative way as well. Im interested to see how it will look like ones the healing truly gets integrated.

1 Like

I think about this title a lot…

2 Likes

Heartsong is no joke holy fucking shit lol.
I think i started listening friday and sudenly saturday night this beautiful 20 year old girl added me on facebook and she is so my type, everything we just sync so magically. I felt something when i saw her request like she was special in someway and couldn’t put my finger on it but tonight i can tell she is def a manifestation from heartsong.

9 Likes

Didn’t go through the whole thread, is anyone stacking Heartstrong or has a custom with Heartstrong core -with AM, Emperor or any Alpha/finance related subs/cores? If so how is the blend?

1 Like

Just outta nowhere? That’s hard to believe…

2 Likes

She said I popped up on recommended and I looked cute and she felt some kinda pull when she clicked on my profile
I got a date sometime this week with her
Talked on the phone for a few hours

13 Likes

That’s a pretty amazing manifestation! Little action on your part.

2 Likes

lol usually when I get added by girls, it’s fake profiles. Sounds like you lucked out.

5 Likes

Lol I’ve actually been added quite a lot by some pretty cute women who were real lol this year a few times when I was running RM.
but this girl is def a HS manifestation I could just feel it

7 Likes

Hey bud, just curious

When you run it are you envisioning your ideal type? Like imagining them contacting you or anything?

1 Like

Nope lol if I was imagining someone contacting me it was when I was probably asleep and I don’t remember

1 Like

If there was a list of things I could check off this girl would legit check off each box lol it’s so crazy

7 Likes

How many loops did you run from heartsong? I thought I had manifested this girl from my earlier post but she lives far away and I’m starting to notice things about her that I don’t really like. I wonder if heartsong would manifest someone for you to teach you what your type is vs what you might want consciously.

3 Likes

Have you guys not realized that there is no luck when it comes to subs?

I don’t believe in coincidence, but even if you do, manifestations and “lucky moments” happen so much on subs, it can’t be luck :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Honestly just 1 that night and then another on sunday lol.

1 Like

Correct, there is no such thing as “luck”, everything is a manifestation. We are manifesting 24/7, either things we prefer or things we don’t prefer. The intention with these subs and other tools and processes is to manifest internally and externally more of what we prefer. The things we don’t prefer can be useful as a bouncing off place, to know what we do prefer, then using that information to set the sails in the direction of how you want your reality to be.

Aye Aye Captain!

7 Likes