Main Disc. Thread - Genesis ZP

Yeah, quite a lot! :heart:

4 Likes

There are no coincidences!

There is a great importance of giving the subs/subconscious credit for good work in helping make things happen.

Rewarding for good behaviour brings more good behaviour :sweat_smile::metal:t2:

4 Likes

I’m feeling this after just one listen.

Sometimes I don’t even realize how much action I have really been taking. I see now why journaling is so essential on this journey.

I hadn’t heard of flow factor before on here.

4 Likes

It seems like the libertine and love bomb scripting seems to fire strongly for most.

Me included.

The first results I noticed was this. My girl us verrrry touchy and loving.

14 Likes

Genesis stacked with Ultimate Writer is dope ! Never been so confident, focused, creative, relaxed than with these 2 sub !
It is a different level of sub compared to Stark and Sanguine for example !

8 Likes

I’m about to pitch my app to an investor and I’ve been preparing for it for like months.

I legit just told myself whatever happens happens and if it was meant to be it’ll happen effortlessly.

This surrender to the results and allowing things to unfold is a feeling I haven’t had since I was 18

Like she could tell me it was terrible and that it’s a terrible app.

I don’t care lmao. I’ll take it as feedback and find other investors who believe in my vision.

I’m so detached from the result and whatever happens it’s whatever cause I will succeed as long as I breathe.

Bruh. Calmness and composure of Khan + Self esteem of Emperor + confidence of vision from Stark.

@Fire dude… your like that “Ego-chan” from blue lock lmao. Damn.

12 Likes

I decided I am going to hold off on running anything until Thursday when I get paid so I can get Genesis and run it. I was thinking although I’m not going to do it myself as to what it would feel like to run Genesis and A Love Bomb for Humanity together ?

Seems like if someone ran a stack of Dragon Reborn , Genesis, & A Love Bomb for Humanity that they it be a literal rebirth

3 Likes

Cognition is sky high

I’m seeing improvements in both raw intelligence, and in intuition.

For raw intelligence, I can tell it’s improved because of my chess play.

I played 13 chess games, and got 10 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw. Increased my rating points from 1250 to 1340 ELO (rapid time control)

For context, the way “rating” works in chess is like this… they pair you with people who you should lose to 50% of the time, and win against 50% of the time.

And if you’re on a winning streak, they’ll pair you with someone you’re MUCH more likely to lose to, as a way to test and see if your rating should increase.

So for me to win 10/13 games means I was playing MUCH higher than my normal level. Incredible considering I haven’t played in 3 months, so you’d assume I would play worse, not better.

For intuition, I’m experiencing the feeling of so many things "clicking"

I’ve avoided chess completely for the last 6 months because it gets very addictive. But, after running genesis, I realized a simple way to solve that. Essentially, I’ll be recording all my games, and exactly what mistakes I made, and how to improve. Instead of just “playing” I’m much more actively “practicing”

Long story short, it all “clicked” and I realized how I can have all the benefits of my long-abandoned hobby, without any of the risks/addictive-tendencies associated with it.

In finances, I’ve been avoiding doing my financial tracking for months, I have a lot to sort through, it’s made me anxious as hell, I’ve had no idea how to even get going on that.

But then after a few loops of genesis, it “clicked” and I thought “Oh yeah well I could just do this and this and this and then it’ll all be fine!”

And that plan has genuinely worked. I worked on it for hours, whereas just last week I’d been avoiding it for months.

The other main cognition benefit I’m feeling is less resistance/drag/friction to things I don’t like. Normally it’s so stressful thinking about doing xyz thing I don’t want to do. On genesis, it seems easier. Feels like a combination of sanguine: elixir mixed with limitless executive.

Absolutely improved, for a lot of the reasons I mentioned above. Cognition is having an impact here, for sure. I just have a lot of sustained energy that I’m putting towards positive things. My willingness to put in effort is high right now.

I’m putting in more effort at the gym (hit 2 PR’s on Bench and Overhead Press)

I’m organizing my life (hobbies and finances)

I’m binge-scrolling less, and if I do, it’s easier to snap out of it.

I will say though, this week, I took a week off from work. So I haven’t been able to test out improvements in sales skills nor improvements in work-productivity overall. This is unconnected to subs and just lined up with my schedule.

These all seem connected, I’ll speak about them all at once.

I’m experiencing a lot of subtle healing. My dreams have themes that imply healing of core social/belonging wounds.

I’ve become aware of a long-standing-always-hidden self dialogue, where after socializing with people and connecting with them, I experience a sense of shame. The greater the connection, the more I felt a sense of belonging, the more intense the post-connection shame was afterwards, as, I would ask myself if the person ACTUALLY liked me, or was just pretending, hated me, and was waiting for me to go away.

There’s more shame when there’s a greater connection because the more I enjoyed an interaction, the worse I feel when I “realize” it was probably fake.

Literally realized that for the first time… it’s progress on the path to true ease/charisma/impetus to socialize… as, it’s impossible to feel at ease and charismatic and like you WANT to socialize when you have a story people are fake around you.

I feel that healing could possibly be root chakra related, and of course, inner child related. But those are generalizations, take of my experience what you will.

One note, now that I think about it, and I didn’t even consider it until now (which is why I love this forum, lol!)… when I hit that second PR on the bench press at the gym, it was because a guy asked me how many sets I had left, and I offered to let him work in with me, and we were both going all out because we had a spotter, and we had great conversation. I’ve never had a conversation with someone at the gym before. So that’s a “desire and ease to socialize” if I ever saw one.

But I can tell that Genesis is working on healing social wounds for me specifically, because I have so many, as opposed to actively making me socially extroverted as priority #1. It’ll come from a genuine place only once all that underlying work has been done.

I really feel like this should be run solo, based on my initial results.

It’s giving me a bit of EVERY sub, so far, so, it’s absolutely worth running solo, to get your bases going, and then from there, adding on what you need. This could be one of those subs that is a mainstay in people’s stacks, since it does so much, and has results enhancers, catch-all confidence/wealth/happiness scripting, and so much more.

After running it solo for a while, what I’ll be looking to see is if that balanced approach gives me ENOUGH of the scripting I need to accomplish my main goal in running subliminals, aka wealth. If I feel like it’s great, but I just want even more financial scripting, I’m going to add on RICH to the mix, and test out a two-title stack.

RICH for two reasons

1. It’s a simple subliminal to add onto genesis, so I’ll still be able to feel the full effects of genesis, just pointing it in a more financial direction, whereas if I added emperor onto genesis, or HOM, I wouldn’t be able to tease out which results were from Genesis and which were from HOM.

2. After having a conversation with @Azriel, I decided to experiment with RICH again to test out some assumptions I have about RICH and see how true I still think they are.

3. It’s PURELY financial, which I’m thinking will still be in integrity with an experiment of solo-genesis, plus, I’d like to see if RICH can point all of Genesis’ scripting in a more financial direction.

This is exactly what it’s intended for.

I believe Genesis is really giving me a greater sense of self-understanding, micro and macro. I’m figuring out habits and systems that are working for me from a productivity side, AND i’m figuring out deeply held beliefs that are holding me back socially, all from one easy-to-run sub.

I even had a thought that stemmed from self understanding the other day. I took a look at my character in social settings, had some realizations that I really lack stoicism in interactions, I’m a bit too flamboyant/expressive some times, and isolated a weak spot for myself.

From there, a thought came to mind, “Oh GLM could help with that.”

Genesis didn’t tell me what sub to run, it helped me find my weak spots, and then the idea to run that subliminal specifically came from that understanding.

22 Likes

As of now, as far as I know, that is the current recommendation. If you are wanting to put in more into a custom, please specify exactly what your plan is, the modules, cores, etc. and contact customer support for detailed guidance in your build.

1 Like

When I was in college, I heard a rumor that Phil Collins had a song that would switch from 13/8 time to 5/4 time back to 13/8 time etc… or something super difficult like that.

He and Prince are/were VERY skilled!

2 Likes

Your ear training is to the point that it’s reflexive!

1 Like

Never ran ascension, but ran a lot of ascended mogul.

Ascended Mogul is very narrow. I’m very hesitant to recommend it to beginners. It focuses a lot on status and wealth, very little on mood. Myself and some other users, based on reports, have found that they become so mired in their businesses that they become unhappy, unless the business is going well. Some users have found that Ascended Mogul add the drive, but after 2-3 months of solo AM, adding in Stark or another sub is helpful to add a sense of joy back into life.

Emperor is actually a lot more similar to Genesis in the sense that it covers everything, to a degree. However, you’re right, you could say Emperor is harder to run than Genesis.

Emperor and Genesis also just have very different goals. First of all, Emperor is male, and Genesis is gender-neutral. You’ll get a lot more healing on Genesis than on Emperor. And a much more tailored approach on Genesis, where your weak spots will get worked on and you’ll naturally improve and blossom in whatever area of life you need to work on most.

Yes, definitely, but after a while, consider adding on another subliminal.

Genesis is a foundation, probably good to run solo for a while, or with another subliminal you really like. And then after that, now that you have the groundwork to really know what your weaknesses are and what you need to work on, a specific subliminal added on could make things more effective.

TBH, because Genesis is already very wealth focused, I think an Ascension + Genesis stack from day one would be really effective for a few months, and then from there, replace Ascension with Emperor if you want to stay with a 50/50 wealth & dating balance.

If after 3 months of ascension/genesis, you want to skew more towards dating, you could replace Ascension with a dating sub… Wanted, Primal, Whatever

And same if you wanted to skew more towards finances… EOG, HOM, Mogul, etc. etc.

I’ll probably keep Genesis in my stack for the next 6-9 months, as, since it does SO much, it’s going to take a long time for all the effects to kick in, AND because it’s got results enhancers in it, things healing whatever is blocking you from experiencing the full effect of your subliminal stack, that it would make any sub more effective, AND because since it has a tiny bit of everything, it’s a major stack-spot-saver… I don’t have to run sanguine: elixir for healing, I don’t have to run the executive for action-taking, I don’t have to run Chosen for joyful charisma, so I can be way more focused on what I’m way more focused on

8 Likes

see my post above about ascension/genesis/emperor ^^^

1 Like

This would be another Emperor vs Genesis comparison, right?

Emperor has broader goals than Khan, but still kind of narrow.

@SaintSovereign would this also apply to Emperor, or would Emperor be able to at least have a bit more revelation-like scripting than Khan would, even if less than Genesis/ROM?

1 Like

Must be the love bomb aura haha, your reply gives me hope and the courage to go through this trial in my journey so I appreciate it alot!, if you don’t mind I would love it if you could give me any tips, tricks or things that helped you get through either here or through DM to not derail the thread.

1 Like

Another update on genesis, got the worst panic attack I have ever had at work and as with panic attacks you want to run away to the safest area possible which was in this case my car so I stepped out and sat in my car for a minute and it was not going away this time, then a switch in my head turned on, it’s hard to describe but it’s like I acknowledged and accepted my feelings and stopped resisting but that I can’t keep running away so I walked right back in, it sucked for a minute but then it was just gone, I was back to being myself again!

18 Likes

Genesis gave me a huge Manifestation today and an amazing awareness of how my emotional state directs my behavior and direct real time adjustment of my emotional state… immediately changing my behavior.

I had tto stop while writing this to answer the phone, it was a new client so… another manifestation.

Later Im giving all the details… for now Im real happy!

11 Likes

Holy shit… so Genesis has state control built into the scripting possibly? Sounds like Genesis turns you into a very hypnotic individual.

3 Likes

Update:

found out the incubator is non profit and they are a multi million dollar funding for years

and they wanna work with me at no cost for equity

I was looking for their connections and experience and now I got it for pretty much for free lmao

and that they have a fun Ramp Up weekend this Friday with coders and talented people

Lol. Best possible outcome. Couldn’t have planned for better 🥹

7 Likes

My girlfriend would confirm that Im a very hypnotic individual way before Genesis. :smirk:

@Melody The emotional shift I believe is related to this…

12 Likes