Main Disc. Thread - Genesis ZP

Things I’ve noticed most so far:

• Positive sense of fearlessness.

• Remarkable and perpetual inner calm.

• Even after 3 loops within a 2 hour period yesterday I don’t feel physically or mentally overloaded, this may be the smoothest sub from SC yet. Today is a rest day so gonna see how it goes since I’ll be in public more.

• Even after 3 loops yesterday my subconscious is craving more. Looks like there are signs that Genesis is already growing on me.

• A woman I’ve known for a couple years is showing huge IOI’s like copying my body language, putting herself close to me, and although she’s beautiful she kept staring at me last night in a way that actually made me uncomfortable…and I’m a man who has a ZP enhanced sex drive lol. She looked like she wanted to kidnap me and have her way with me for the rest of the weekend, mind you this is the same woman that rated me a 6 in looks just a couple weeks back when I asked her outta pure curiosity. Last night she kept interacting with me and staring like I got bumped up to an 11.

Edit- Forgot to add that the “look-enhancing” effect from LB and libertine auras are definitely seen here.

25 Likes

I’m not even surprised that I don’t feel everything at once but I’m sure by the end of this cycle I’ll have gotten at least a glimpse of all objectives. Especially with the way I’m
running Genesis for the first cycle.

Another entry:

7 Likes

@Voytek Would you recommend LD with this as a newbie?

1 Like

It depends of what kind of obstacles you would like to overcome. If there are some limiting beliefs, fears, bad habits or thinking/behavioral patterns then yes. If it’s more about easing into Genesis, amplifying its results and shifting our old identity then I would go with Rebirth. I intuit that CFW would be a great choice to pair it up with Genesis if one needs a bit more healing.

Edit:
Like in my case, LD would be an excellent choice since, as you can read in my post above, there are those limiting beliefs still lingering at my core, although, they’re not as severe as they used to be in the past (they feel rather like the shadow of what they use to be) and I believe I can overcome them thanks to Genesis and just living my life only. Time will tell.

7 Likes

I see here that you say that it’s perfect for after monk mode or EMPB. What is the possible outcome if someone runs it at the same time?

2 Likes

I appreciate the response, thank you!

1 Like

That was beautiful man. I appreciate the “second take” on things. I’m beginning to do this myself, and it’s so much more fruitful than submitting to first judgements.

1 Like

Yet another entry:

3 Likes

Dreams on Genesis last night were… interesting…

I had dreams that I used to have before running Dragon Reborn.

I had them, then Dragon Reborn healed them, then I haven’t had them since, but now they’re coming back.

Which just means it’s healing the lingering stuff my short run of DRST1 didn’t completely get to heal.

I’m able to observe that there is some recon while being mostly unaffected by it at this stage. But the fact that Genesis is bringing up old dreams is fascinating.

8 Likes

Love the profile pic

4 Likes

On this rest day I’m noticing my levels of confidence, patience, productivity and boldness are all off the charts. I also find it difficult to get angry or irritated, pretty sure the emotional transmutation scripting is causing this effect.

Barely slept last night and I’m still moving like I have the energy of two healthy men. People who engage me also seem to wanna talk excessively. All this of course combined with the other effects from my previous post.

Another edit- cognitive and productivity enhancements seem to be on par with stark, mogul and Emperor black…couldn’t stop me from doing what I need and please if you tried

19 Likes

Finally did my first listen of Genesis… 7 minutes long and my heart area is expanded, very warm and I feel a lot of energy moving.
I got overwhelmed almost to the point of crying.

16 Likes

My god Im ecstatic!! The floodgates of pleasure are fully opened.

13 Likes

How does this sub compare to others in terms of confidence?

2 Likes

In my opinion it tops all others…ALL others

16 Likes

Yup, during a brief meditation I let my thoughts drift and something that slightly angered me came up. I then felt an instant flood of energy from within that actually feels a bit similar to the reservoir of love energy LBFH produces.

My negative emotions became fuel for motivation, motivation to not be swept away by my own thoughts. I remained steadfast mentally and refused to let the negativity from past altercations anger me; but instead, be thankful that as of late I’ve been running into more “good” people than ever…

As I’m typing this I’m realizing that Genesis is clearing something within me to help me melt away the icy demeanor I’ve developed over the years. Damn it took hours to realize this was even happening. I feel, uplifted and more optimistic about my personal future. I can feel negativity of all sorts draining right out of my subconscious mind as I type these words. My soul feels more at peace now, than it may ever have before

20 Likes

That must be emotional transmutation.

5 Likes

Yeah man agreed.

Cracking your own ego when you get past that initial reaction to think twice helps us actually discover who we are and align to the values we want to have instead of the automatic persona we might’ve developed to protect ourselves from hurt.

Now that I wrote that out, could very well be a result from Genesis… “self discovery” and all that, getting past the ego, etc.

5 Likes

Regarding emotional transmutation, I’ve had a bit of a rollercoaster these past 2 days that I think Genesis helped me through.

For anyone who remembers I went through a painful breakup around 5-6 months ago.

Today is my ex’s birthday.

We are on relatively good terms and she texted me for my birthday, so I texted her. I tried to be thoughtful, kind, and authentic in the message wishing her well.

She responded politely, but used that dry :slight_smile: emoji that when girls use it with me I get rejection vibes of “I’m being nice, don’t read into it, I put this here because without an emoji it would feel robotic but I don’t want you to think this means anything other than that I didn’t want to sound like a chatbot”

It actually really upset me for like 5-10 minutes, but I let myself feel it, and went about my night, chatting with a friend (@Monarch) and browsing the forum and it eventually completely slipped my mind. By the time I went to sleep a few hours later I don’t think it was even remotely on my mind anymore.

Today I didn’t think much about her at all as I went about my day at my spiritist center, and anytime she popped into my mind I just mentally wished her well and that she’s having a nice day.

On my way out of my house to go for a sunset ruck through the park, I glanced at her house (we live across the street from each other still LOL), and noticed her lights weren’t on, so I figured she might be out on her special day. The thought of her having fun with friends or even being on a date with someone who values her actually made me smile, and I left on my walk feeling good and again wishing for the best for her in life.

On my walk though through the park, it was like my head was on a swivel and I was feeling anxious that I might run into her, which has happened before. I even ran through a little mental movie of how I could react if I ran into her while she was having a picnic with a new guy on the grass. Anxiety and a tightness in my chest.

This happened right before and while I listened to WANTED on my walk. When I got to the loop of Genesis, the feeling was mostly gone altho my head was still on a swivel. By the time I finished listening to Genesis, I had forgotten about her and was nearly 100% focused on my posture and form while rucking a 20lbs iron plate on my back. As I walked back home after Genesis had ended, again I kind of looked around wondering if I might see her, but with SIGNIFICANTLY less intensity and nearly no anxiety this time.

Now I am sitting in my bedroom writing this, a slight urge to look out my window to see if her lights are on and she’s home, but only really because I am writing this. I am confident that as soon as I post this and go eat some food and watch Succession or whatever and play Cyberpunk 2077 or read a book, that I won’t be thinking about it anymore and it won’t be bothering me.

All this to say that, the emotional transmutation scripting from Genesis WORKS.
One full loop Friday afternoon with WANTED.
One full loop today with WANTED.
And I’m flyin’ high

Birds flying high, you know how I feel
Sun in the sky, you know how I feel
Breeze driftin’ on by, you know how I feel
It’s a new dawn
It’s a new day
It’s a new life for me, yeah
And I’m feeling good

21 Likes