Main Disc. Thread - Genesis ZP

I’d want to custom Genesis core with Mind’s Eye core but not sure about what modules, maybe lean it towards the way of understanding stuff and manifestation modules. Possibly the tapping into your power and skills modules too.

1 Like

I thought about it too but it would be nice to lean towards productivity and intelligence. I think that after 3-4 months it will be easier to understand where to direct it according to our needs

3 Likes

Yes!!!

I’m gonna listen to it for 3 cycles & go from there.

3 Likes
1 Like

Genesis i think is the best sub they have released so far in terms of sheer power it brings to the table plus its ability to boost the other subs in your stack.

3 Likes

Still getting bloom & unfolding results from 10 listening days and 4 washout days of Solo Genesis

15 Likes

I’ve changed my relationship with coffee.

I enjoy it rather than need it to function.

7 Likes

Are you two finally engaged :slight_smile:?

10 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

I just pictured someone saying “back on topic.”

That voice in my head has a good sense of humour.

1 Like

But it was on topic, it showed how can Genesis influence one’s sense of humor :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have never felt that pull they have talked about in subliminals more intensly than Genesis. Not even with ROI, Wayfinder, Current Invoker combined. It’s Iike a magnet pulling you to go out there and be awesome.

I am curious how much life would change if it was run this for a year. I had the discipline to do a year of EoG, I might have to challenge myself to do that with this sub.

11 Likes

Ya it is a crazy magnet… It has me rethinking my entire stack and what i really want to focus on.

2 Likes

I do not know if this was doing of Genesis but I have listened to that only once and three days later I came to the idea or rather I would say the inspiration for a way how to end 9-5 living. It is already in moving but who knows if this push was done by Genesis. Maybe.

7 Likes

That push happened for me once I began my subliminal journey, all in. Not sure if it was CFW, LB, DR, Seductress, Stark, LE or LBFH. Or a combo? Lol

I feel that this title would really give you a huge kick in the butt to make it happen. Hands down.

3 Likes

Fortunately, I have a pretty muscular butt, so it doesn’t hurt that much.

2 Likes

This thread is full of so much playfulness!

I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

As it is saying Who plays doesn’t get angry

2 Likes

It’s easy as an old timer to disregard this puppy and thinking it’s only for beginner. I used to work in construction, and there I really the importance of a good foundation to even the load :space_invader:

9 Likes

Wise council. I start my next cycle tomorrow and I’m so ready to jump on this one. Absolutely feeling the pull but I also just took some pre-workout. I just might do it after my last cycle which was pretty tough for the first half dealing with recon. Just do my custom and Genesis for a cycle seems perfect.

4 Likes