I’ve only run three five minute loops of my Emp/DRP custom so I’m still in the figuring out what this thing is doing phase. I couldn’t give you an expert opinion.
So far so good though. Something from Emperor really started kicking in yesterday and more so today as far as productivity and discipline go. As far as the DRP part, I’m getting the sense that there are a lot of long standing issues that just aren’t there anymore. I don’t really know what at this point, but there’s been a change.
Yesterday, a subliminal rest day, I discovered the reason for my financial inactivity. I posted it in the Phoenix thread since Phoenix uncovered it.
Genesis Mogul: YOU are the archetype.
This subliminal is great, the money manifestion is even better than the manifestion i had on Emperor
Every day i sell between 300$-600$ worth of products, i get a 5% commission
Before Mogul i used to call 20 people a day and sell a maximum of 300$, now i call maybe 5 people a day and i sell more just because i get so many calls from people who are just giving me their credit cards and buying our more expensive products
Today i sold a 600$ product in one call, he called me, overall i sold today 750$
agreed. ive made 2k on the side in 30 days using this sub with minimal effort
I still don’t entirely understand how money and wealth manifestation works
You work and earn money, simple
Without Subliminal, you work and earn money
With Subliminal you work the same and make more money, maybe Subliminal push you to work more, maybe it doesn’t, but you ear more money with Subliminal than without
Im reaching numbers i didn’t reach before, I don’t work harder at all, maybe i work more but it doesn’t feel harder because of my increased motivation
But even without working more, i just earn more money, how? i really don’t know
Dang I need to be more friends with you in case you will become a rich person 
Isn’t there also a strange element of luck/coincidence, don’t you think? Currently, I work as a freelancer, mostly teaching classes for 2-3 days and just doing some exam checking. It’s not stressful, just relaxed. I can even go on vacation while working. I make around 6-8k a month for 2-3 days of work.
I remember working 40 hours for 2k, lol. I was working much harder back then. My motivation was just as strong as it is today, it’s just a different time in my life.
Yes, i just work the same, do the same, somehow i make more money
It’s like i have more luck, i pick up the calls of high paying customers while others pick up the calls of annoying customers who need help with their easy to use device they bought
The power of manifestion is amazing
6k for 3 days of work? What is your job?
Yes, but for three days every week for a month. I work as a teacher in social work/healthcare at a private educational institution."
There are even teachers who are paid €80-90 per hour in different organizations. Personally, I don’t like working that much in education. There are too many rules and unnecessary administrative tasks. I prefer creating my own lessons (which I’m currently doing) and selling them as courses. I have a greater impact and earn more money that way. It’s a win-win situation.
A bit off topic, but I think that came from NR.
That’s pretty neat. Food for thought
To get back on topic when it comes to Mogul and business.
Hard work doesn’t pay. Value pays. Nobody cares how many hours you put in it.
That’s something that I always got irritated about when it came to working for some employees that had the old-school mindset. In my mind, you get hired for 40 hours of work. If I can do that work in 32 hours, let me have 1 day off, who cares? But no, you still have to be present, even if you don’t do anything.
If I’m ever blessed enough to be in a position where I have people that work for me and need to take responsibility for them, I hope I’m wise enough to understand that I pay for their service, not their time.
Today i sold 1340$
Most successful work day since i started working here
Btw, it’s not like the competition here is so hard, but im the hest sales man in the company (it’s a small company, only 3 sales person)
Is it not a Sunday today?
In his country Sunday is a work day.
Sunday is work day, we rest on Saturdays
So you have only one free day within a week?