Main Disc. Thread - Genesis: Mogul (Now Available!)

@SaintSovereign so getting invited on a yacht also included as part of Genesis: Mogul manifestation results because this was unexpected and came when I started Genesis: Mogul this week :sunglasses:

24 Likes

No club but since this sub I’ve had two days of 100% sleep score and one of 96% sleep score with around 6 hours of sleep. Could either be this sub indirectly, past US food ruining my health or Paragon Sleep blooming.

2 Likes

This is a very effective and marvelous title. I’m glad SC made it and we have this.

NWE does make things smoother. It’s very early in my stack but business is improving, small loan was approved, and money here and there are pouring in.

I also like that I’m not too stressed, and I felt grounded, and I’d go so far to even say that I found myself truly relaxed after a long time.

This translates well into my communication and charisma, business and personal.

It also helped with my presence of mind, and making prudent, quick decisions.

I had some deadlines that could have had quite the impact if I missed it, but I was unfazed. I knew things would work out and it did. As a bonus, important deliveries arrived without hiccups.

KB must have helped with the grounding, the boost in manifestation and the energy, (I was inspired to cook again for my loved ones today after a long time that I haven’t), but Gen:Mogul, what a blast.

11 Likes

How about adding to the persuasion a feminine element in the form of seduction? I wonder. Seducing with a dream or a promise. Also suggesting that one is destined to fulfill the dream/promise, and it’s in their DNA, waiting to be realized.

Just thoughts.

2 Likes

New emperor?

1 Like
2 Likes

Woah! This is amazing!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign what does this line mean? Is it implying the knowledge G:M provides to decode the language of each market?

It means that the scripting inside of Mogul isn’t targeted only to entrepreneurs, or only to people in their careers. The scripting is designed to make you an expert, which will automatically make you more money. Being highly skilled is 80% of being highly paid.

The more skilled you are, the more you’re worth, because you provide more value.

That’s probably why there’s scripting to enhance your aura specifically to become that of an “expert” that is a sure bet to invest in. Seems like it’s a major goal in the sub, expertise, skill acquisition, using skills to solve problems

Really glad you asked that question because now that I read it from that lens the whole sub makes a LOT more sense

10 Likes

Looking forward to stack this with the Upcoming Limitless Remake.

This looks like what I’m aiming at in the long-term. I’ve been a consultant for a niche sector for many years - I deal a lot with business planning and financial modelling - but for most of this year, I’ve been working closely alongside the client and involving myself with a lot of the operational activity, allowing me to bring a level of practical depth to my knowledge and expertise.

I feel that at the moment, both my project manager and my clients respect me for my expertise, though I still have a long way to go to reach my desired level and status.

I can also share that I’m a rare foreigner engaged by a large Chinese State-Owned Entreprise on an overseas infrastructure development project that is part of the Belt-Road Development Plan.

This experience is invaluable - I believe that not many people who are not Chinese nationals get the same opportunity as me to work so closely with a Chinese State-Owned Enterprise and have an understanding on how they operate.

Other than that, my financial situation remains dire, with cashflow continuing to be a serious problem as the client takes his time to pay my fees, and overall I made a mistake in not striking a better deal when I signed up for this project.

I’ve also had a long period of financial challenges, which had been worsened due to the loss of business during the COVID-19 pandemic. It has only been this year that I could see my financial situation starting to see a turnaround, but there still many roadblocks ahead, but it least its a start.

I don’t have much time and energy for other clients but I try my best to take up additional engagements and fulfil existing obligations with other clients - otherwise I would probably be starving to death.

So, it seems Genesis Mogul is the way for to go for me. When I am satisfied with my financial goals, I can focus on other things in my life.

4 Likes

Huh? Genesis:Limitless is coming up?

Doesn’t necessarily have to be genesis:limitless. It can just be a “normal” remake like QL. :slightly_smiling_face:

@SaintSovereign how much scripting is there on skill acquisition? Is it like limitless?

How long was washout and what did you choose?!

1 Like

9 days of washout so far. Not chosen a stack yet.

Need a bit more time to decide since am waiting to see what else they will update to NSE and if they have any new titles I might be interested in. Especially Revelation of Body.

6 Likes

Nice!

I’m on day 5 wash out. I think I’m experiencing some recon still. I wanted to listen to subs just now, but I haven’t even decided where I’m going with my stack yet. I also wonder about Seductress Black and RoB. Genesis has been speaking to me again too & curious about Genesis Mogul. LME long term or not. Not so sure. I honestly feel like dropping my direct focus with family stuff and focus more on ME. Happy mom happy home? :laughing: I have the skills and tools already. I execute pretty well. I need to fulfill myself more. My inner child is screaming at me to have fun and be more playful. Naturally the home life should improve when I’m feeling more satisfied and accomplished in life.

My dreams were deeply processing last night. Things are coming to the light on a whole other level that relate to learned helplessness or distractions/escapism from my maximum potential.

I am for sure keeping Stark & Seductress in my stack until the new year. The 3rd tittle I am not so sure of.

4 Likes
13 Likes

First impression of Genesis:Mogul after my third loop (1.5 min, 5 min, 5 min):

• The aura is a real deal. I get more acknowledgement for my expertise at a job, especially from management. They talk to me more and value my opinion more.
  • Concentration on the job is on good level when I need it.
  • My ability to understand market movement and trading setups took a large leap. As everything just started to be easy and intuitive.
  • Some really nice wealth/trading manifestations today. I am now sure that I will live in abundance and it is only a time I broke my wealth ceiling and quit 9-5.
  • In a trading Discord server I am, some high profile people including server owner started to talk to me and give me advice.

All in all, this is a fantastic start. Keep in mind I didnt try Nouveu:Rich and this is my first and for now only title with NWE.

16 Likes

On the recon side, I do feel a bit restless at times. I think this is the case with most new/ZP max titles I have run. Or maybe it is from KB ST2, I am not sure.

We all naturally have some level of confirmation bias. We glom onto what we agree with and we ignore or reject what we don’t.

USE that with these subs. Rather than waiting for the goldilocks sub, just say and think this before and after each loop: “I accept everything in this sub that I’m ready for and reject everything I’m not – until I’m ready for it.”

There is plenty in GM that will give you exactly what you need. You just may not need all of it right now.

I’m pretty sure the new scripting is highly compatible with that kind of thinking.

2 Likes