Main Disc. Thread - Gaming Mastery X: AIMBOT (Now Available! Q Core Available!)

Nice shot, aimbot seems to work

Can you give an experience?

1 Like
  • I got back to CS:GO and top fragging mostly.
  • I am trying an app to figure out my perfect sensitivity. I am have increased drive to play FPS games.
  • In OW2 even though I haven’t played in a while my tracking is on point, I was worried this one didn’t cover tracking, just pristine headshots.
  • And funny enough with the heroes with crazy mobility I seem to aim better and not the ones standing still.

I’ve just been all over the place, fps wise.

• Rainbow Six Siege
  • Valorant
  • CS GO
  • Overwatch 2

I’ve been mostly trying to figure out what game to focus on and also dealing with recon from LBfH at the same time,

I am going to post results and keep them on a spreadsheet, as seeing yourself improve is also motivating. Haven’t played R6S in a long time, but this is one game today:

MY mechanical skill is off, but my game sense is insane. I am kingessori there.

3 Likes

Show them your skillz Aruni, like her too.
Especially making kills through punched bdlm holes

1 Like

She is a new operator and I just started playing her. What is meta now?

(Sorry off topic) perhaps part of gmx to find best heroes and learn them.

When can we expect this one in Q? I assume you guys are still collecting data first?

Also posting this here because its relevant on how the NSE works in AIMBOT

2 Likes

I can relate to this.

Relaxed, focused and confident with a learner mindset. Yesterday this chick was yelling so loud at me for holding an angle and I kept it cool and calmly discerned off her rant what is useful information (“don’t reinforce walls between sites”) and what’s toxic or useless (“this is common sense? How can you be so stupid!”).

She was yelling so loud my gf heard her through my headphones and was laughing and wondering why I was so calm.

Lol I was actively inquiring her further about information indifferently like “how about this wall? I haven’t played in a while so I would appreciate you telling me”. Super chill.

Usually when I suck I self-attack but also I go into a foul mood especially if other people as well attack me. But yesterday in R6S and last time on Valorant, super chill. This title also brings confidence. I just know, same people will call me smurf soon enough.

3 Likes

Im not up to date, didnt play the last 3 seasons and switched to apex but my fav. Chars were
Ace, Iana, Ying and Blitz as attackers
and
Aruni, Azami, Wamai, Kapkan, Valkyrie and Rook
As defenders

I think they are still strong right now

Mute and Smoke were very strong at that time, didnt play them tho.

Map knowlede and positioning is the key in this game

1 Like

Thats good, those team game nowdays would sure be annoying as hell to deal with randoms and flames.

I downgraded to mobile toilet gaming a bit xd wc3 rumble just to work out strategy muscles a bit till and if one day rts speciliazed sub comes.

1 Like

First match solo this in a long time of PUBG. Decided ti give it a go, haven’t played in a year or more.

I decided to just get into circle and camp, metal gear solid style sneaking around. Some might call me a solid rat though. lol

Killed only the #4 guy

3 Likes

Congrats buddy! #2 is very good for not having played it in a while :clap::clap: wanna Stream pubg duos? :ok_hand::grin:

1 Like

For sure brother :raised_hands: I have baby off duties Mon, Wed, Sat around 8PM-10PM.

We can share our adventures here too, results.

1 Like

Wait what timezone is that?

Also got discord? Let’s talk it there :clap::clap:

1 Like

Q Core Now Available: Gaming Mastery X AIMBOT Core - Quintessence by Subliminal Club

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Thanks! I’m going to run True Sell store version first and then build a custom with this’s and perhaps both True Sell and True Social for streaming.

If anyone has good tips on modules for streaming, let me know in the PM’s, I appreciate it.

Also guys I’m tracking my progress on games in a excel spreadsheet, let me know if you want that info @SaintSovereign, I think I need to track it for another month before having enough data.

Oh yeah, started the finals and got 3 wins in a row playing solo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What will happen if I make a custom with this one and hero and then run Khan/Stark (store version) for the charisma/streaming vibe?

3 Likes

I’m not running AIMBOT just yet, but I have noticed something similar in my gaming.

When I’m tense, and nervously anticipating ‘the guy around the corner’, I mess up a lot and my KD suffers.

On the other hand, when I’m light about it, when I’m almost to the point of not really caring and laughing along with mistakes, I get scores like:

I had a few great rounds that day, all of which happened when I was being silly af. Praising the other team when they got me and, even while still praising them in ridiculous, glazing ways, getting my get back :smiling_imp:

As a side note, a guy named Dream humbled me and my entire team with a 98 kill and something like 17 death count. I remember at some point just sitting back and sort of appreciating being one of those people who feels like it is an honor to go against certain streamers even when they lose.

Dude was lit with that MP5 :cold_face:

2 Likes

I had a similar revelation specifically about money. Before, I was REALLY counting pennies, writing everything down, etc.
Now that I just have a “rough idea” of what I can afford, and am not too hard on myself for buying stuff every now and then, ESPECIALLY not feeling BAD about the purchase, it works much better.

It specifically started when I had a revelation I think from my NRICH, Stark, Chosen custom that was along the lines of “even if you’re not rich (yet), youll always have enough to keep your current status quo, so dont worry.”

Of course, if I buy a ton of shit stupidly, ill be broke. But penny crunching seems to be counterproductive.

Then again, this is me. I always had this way of “landing on my feet somehow” regarding money, so YMMV.
Still, it appears that just experiencing things works better than trying to make them happen

2 Likes