Main Disc. Thread - Executive ZP

what are these 2 other products?

Dyspraxic here. This may be a lifesaver for me…

Will try it out.

With ultima version, even though it was supposed to be “in the moment” immediate results, I found that with Executive and Limitless executive, you had to run it for a week or two to see the results. They were fantastic, when I noticed them, but it took some time. Also results snuck up on me, I didn’t even notice how productive I was at first.

4 Likes

have you tested The Executive ZP yet?

@SaintSovereign When will the objectives for Executive be posted?

1 Like

Sometime soon. I’m going to start taking my weekends off outside of pressing matters.

8 Likes

Don’t you generally do that anyway?

lol SaintSovereign always worked on weekends.

1 Like

Two customs, for career and physical conditioning.

1 Like

Had another great day today.

I felt the urge to start working pretty much as soon as I woke up, but I delayed until I had my coffee and breakfast. But I noticed I was becoming increasingly angry the longer I waited, although I don’t really know why. The anger disappeared immediately once I went outside and started working, and I started enjoying myself immensely, but it was disconcerting to experience that anger.

I worked from morning through to around 5pm without a break - It was actually easier to continue working than to stop, but I wanted to enjoy some of the fine weather and smoke my pipe on the deck. I fully intended to wrap things up after the smoke, but I couldn’t help myself, I went straight back to work, hauling logs across the property for another hour or so until my ravenous hunger stopped me. I hadn’t wanted to stop for lunch earlier and the hunger finally caught up with me.

So two hugely productive days from only one loop. This puts Executive up with Limitless as the most immediately effective subs I’ve used. I am a bit concerned about the anger though, so I’ll have to monitor that.

10 Likes

Thank you for another detailed and PRACTICAL review.

Everyone would get way better results if everyone posted such practical reviews like yours these past 2 days.

Im also someone who saw immediate and significant benefits from limitless zp so im hopeful Executive zp will work this well for me right away too.

1 Like

Not everyone.

You.

It helped you.

And that’s good enough. Wonderful, even.

It may help someone else too. But you won’t know that until they express it.

7 Likes

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign what are the major differences between the commander and the executive?

1 Like

The last couple of days I have gotten my errands and work related activities done faster than I usually do and I am already known for getting things done right away or as quickly as possible
I don’t put things off.
@SaintSovereign @Fire

10 Likes

It changed for me a lot too when I started listening to Emperor.

3 Likes

Hey brother! They are completely different titles with completely different goals.

but o put broadly.
Commander - Commanding dominant Leader
Executive - Post Zp it was about defeating procrastination and bringing our productivity. but after the zp update it probably has different broader objectives flirting with executive fubctioning

1 Like

I understand. For me it’s been about working on prioritizing and delaying gratification. It’s really weird because yesterday I found that I wasn’t randomly snacking during the day and eating less at meal times. That’s huge.
I was already working on losing weight but Executive has helped make the process easier.

2 Likes

Do you find Executive ZP is easy to reconcile with? One of my shortcomings is when I’m having trouble doing something the last thing I appreciate is pressure to get it done or someone telling me to finish it. Brings up a lot of anger in me. So I’m hoping with Executive ZP it’s more like building yourself up to take on the tasks you want to do vs an external force pushing you to do it if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Yes and no. I still fight myself but it’s becoming easier to initiate getting tasks done. I don’t really feel like beating myself up as much which is good.
I have only run two loops so the real test will be how I feel after the first cycle is complete.
For all my crabbing and whatever about " less is more " I definitely see the purpose in minimalising or simplifying listening to the subs

3 Likes

A similar thing that triggers me still is when I’m working on something, say working on the car. If I come in to get a tool from the office, or check a YT video to make sure I’m on the right track still…

The wife will ask “How’s it going? How’s it coming? Got it fixed yet?” stuff like that.

It pisses me off…I’m at least partially aware that it reminds me of times my dad would task me with nigh-impossible stuff to do as a kid, when it was HIS job to do it…then he’d check on me in a few hours, and say “Doesn’t look like you got much accomplished.”

The biggest example of that with me dad is this little outbuilding in the back yard he called the “warehouse”…just one of those little shed things. He had a ton of random crap in it. and he kept bringing more.

He once brought a truckload of junk home WHILE I was still in there trying to “organize” it…“Doesn’t look like you got much accomplished”

I told him “You see how full and over flowing this place is ALREADY. You think I’ll be able to fit another truckload of shit in here?”

His only response: “Figure it out. I got faith in ya”

Then a few hours later: “Doesn’t look like you got much accomplished”

5 Likes