Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I am really sorry
Cuz I kinda remembered I asked it, but I searched for height keyword in the topic and I could not find it
Anyways thanks.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign : Can you give me any insight into what I can expect if I run this stack for a whole year : Emperor + HoM + EoG 4.
It could very well be the stack I stick with next year. My goals are wealth, status and family.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign
does emperor have style and smell scripts?

1 Like

If still interested in it, try the new Refreshed Chosen. It may not have the same issues.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

it is best empire stack!

1 Like

Lots of recon. It’s a rough stack. Get through it, and you’ll see your income skyrocket, most likely. But, it’s going to be an extremely harsh ride. Wouldn’t recommend.

4 Likes

Yes.

Five char.

2 Likes

What is that?

Smell scripts? Like pheromones or fragrances?

1 Like

Five char?

Five char

If you type less than 5 letters/characters the post won’t go through. Yes is three characters.

3 Likes

thank you this help VERY MUCH

ahahahahahhahaahahahaahhah
five char :wink:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign : Right now I’m running Asc Mogul + EOG.
After I’m done with the second round of EOG 4, I intend to replace Asc Mogul with Emperor (in fall) and finish the year with Emp + EOG 4. Since, I want to stick with one single stack the whole next year and Emperor + HoM + EoG 4 would be such a rough stack, what you would you recommend?
Emp + HoM, Emp + EOG 4 or EOG 4 + HoM. Knowing that the goal are still : wealth, status and family.

By the way, Emperor is my fav sub…

4 Likes

Oh yeah. I forgot about that

1 Like

Only for a short period. Its a good combo. Similar experience to what is mentioned by others in their qv2 journals.

I don’t have the answer to this, but I’m particularly interested because, over time, I’ll be running a very similar stack.

The thing about tough stacks is that they’re not just tough in a vacuum for no reason. They’re tough because of the amount of execution that is required.

Like a wedding.

One wedding takes a hell of a lot of money, preparation, coordination, energy, and so on.

Hopefully the wedding itself is a happy and meaningful occasion. But whether it’s a confident happy wedding or an ambivalent, uncertain wedding, either way it’s going to take a lot of energy.

So organizing two weddings in the same month, would be a pretty bad idea. There would be a strong probability that either one wedding would go poorly, or that both weddings would go poorly.

But my point is that the reason for this is due to the amount of energy and resources that are required to execute a successful wedding. It’s not just some arbitrary magical law from heaven.

Another one:

For most of us, 1 marathon would be enough to occupy our training over a 6-10 (or even 12) month period.

But then there are definitely people in this world who can and do run back-to-back marathons, or even super-marathons.

If you happen to be one of those lucky people, then what will happen for you will be different:

You’ll train for your first marathon. You’ll run it and feel uninjured. You’ll go home after the marathon and go to sleep, and when you wake up, you’ll feel pretty normal and good. No special soreness or injuries. This indicates that your system–due to your past training and your unique physiology–can handle more than one marathon in a month.

So I figure the same logic should apply to subliminal programs. The point here is Execution.

1. Are you able to execute the one subliminal in a way that seems relatively thorough, complete, and with satisfying results?
  2. As you are executing that subliminal and after you’ve ‘finished’ executing, does your system feel comfortable, rested, and basically normal?

If so, then you may be ready to add another program to your stack.

So you add that, run it for a while, and then try to execute again.

Now notice how you feel and what you observe:

Are you sluggish? Are you angry? Does life seem discouraging or hopeless? Do the directions for taking action seem distant, out-of-reach, impossible?

If so, this indicates that you need more time and energy to properly execute the subliminals that you’re running.

So ease back on one of the programs, or just give yourself more time to adapt and acclimate.

That’s how I’m looking at it.

In August, I’m about to run a custom that contains Emperor as a program core. I haven’t run Emperor since January/February 2020. And then it was for a couple of months. I’m guessing I’m going to need some time to be able to execute Emperor well. So I plan to run that custom alone for a bit.

But as I notice myself starting to 1: smoothly execute the subliminal and take action and 2: feel comfortable, adjusted, and acclimated to it, I’ll start to experiment with adding in my other planned custom(s) (there are two).

13 Likes

That is a very nice comparison. I’ll take it as an inspiration.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to know what besides Sex & Seduction has pheromones?

1 Like

How do you know that this is the case?