Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

…but those that do are probably running Emperor ZP & RICH ZP :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

None of us starts any subliminal from a blank slate.

Parts of the script that we are in agreement with, and our reality is ready for … we execute.

But the parts that our Past disagrees with … we need to reconcile.
That’s called Healing.

As more & more of the script gets accepted … our Future will change.
Your new Vision about yourself and your possibilities will take shape.

Then, specific viable/testable Ideas to accomplish the new Vision goals … starting from your current reality … you should have nudges for.

Your action will communicate to your subconscious mind which of these you’re commiting to – so it may draw further details into the picture.

Etc.

:nerd_face:

Whether in stages, or simultaneously …

All the above is continuously happening when you’re running subs.

Especially so, when it’s a new file.

:wink:

13 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed that people seem to avoid eye contact with me at all costs and move out of my way.

4 Likes

This is my final week testing Emperor ZP before a washout
I ran one loop yesterday.
It hit milder and subtler this time -and with less recon as well it seems.

This week, still a strong focus on sexuality, dating. I find myself musing and coming to new beliefs and conclusions with things, but it is all very subtle.

A big focus has been on maturing growing up/ enhancing my relationship to money and work, and independence. There is a kind of organic maturation I’m experiencing. Coming to terms with things, being less emotionally reactive, improving focus on given tasks, looking to focus on what matters most, increasing my sense of needing to honor my own work and integrity. Learning to keep my focus on what matters and what can be done now or in the near futuer over upsets about the past.

Again it’s all very subtle this week, normalization perhaps.

I am missing some of the insane self-belief and drive that I got hints of earlier on ZP and with Q/QV2. I will likely do another cycle of Emperor ZP after 1 week washout.

Full self trust-that is the most valuable thing I get out of Emperor when its firing on all cyclinders.

12 Likes

I could stand to be corrected after running another cycle of Emperor ZP but some continued thougths I am experiencing on ZP vs Q.

This could be recon and still forming a concrete full picture of this sub or it could be things to improve on for the next iterations. I’ll never know for sure and I’ll be clearer after another month.

1. Way more social capacity and versatility- this is great-, however…
  2. Lacks aspects of respect, that ‘don’t get too close’ / don’t F with me edge-- people moved out of my way on other Emperor versions- it’s like people are too comfortable around me on ZP-reminds me of previous versions of Stark almost. There is still solidarity but less reverence.
  3. My internal state/ frame on previous versions of Emperor was unshakeable- I am noticing I still have an empathetic quality/and capacity on ZP Emperor that is very strong. I’m naturally like this and on previous versions, Emperor killed or diminished this to the point where I felt completely free and bulletproof socially. I still could be highly tuned into others and read them but would not be effected by them. ZP does not do this so far. This is a double edge sword because it’s great to have that capacity for relations, connections, and tactical reasons but I valued not being affected by others in this way in previous versions
  4. I also feel fear and anxiety in relation to my boss and work in ways that were much more mitigated or completely erased in other versions, and actually in a way this fear/anxiety seems new to running Emperor ZP. Perhaps the conflict of independence vs. authority over me
  5. I am working through doubts over and over to build confidence on ZP… Whereas on Q doubts simply did not affect me nearly as strongly. I experience more fear and doubt when looking at my goals on ZP than I did/do on Emperor Q. I don’t know if this is a positive because I am actually working through those in real-time and action
  6. The drive has been much lower on ZP, but it is building and picking up consistently and I’m smarter about what the drive is building towards.
  7. Edit- adding one more- On Q version- I made decisions really fast or avoided making decisions and decided not to decided. Naturally, pre subs I fall into overthinking and being indecisive. On ZP I notice how I am not deciding and wasting time deciding and continue to consciously choose to just decide and make decisions quickly. Then I start doing so more automatically. Or deciding to actively think through things. There is more consciousness brought to the table.
13 Likes

Posted these revelations I had in a @Simon esque style

4 Likes

I didn’t know if I should put this on the mogul zp thread or here, but I’ll post it here since this thread is more active.
my stack is mogul zp and emperor zp. It was also supposed to be primal Qv2, which I would start running tomorrow again but I’m not going to. I’ll stick to mogul zp and emperor zp for the 21 days. I had primal in my stack because primal helps me develop a healthy sense of sexuality. when I have a healthy sense of sexuality it also helps me in Nofap. Instead of fapping I have healthy ways to express my sexual energy.
The reason I’m not adding primal in right now is because on the emperor zp description it has this

“ * Completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to masculinity and sexuality with the target goal of achieving absolute romantic and sexual freedom“

This is basically the goal if not one of the goals of primal so emperor should help me develop a healthy sense of sexuality, so I should be getting that primal benefit in emperor zp.

When it comes to mogul and emperor I can feel this pull in my balls, sacral chakra etc. it feels alive down there. I feel this sensation coming from down there to go go go take action and make money now, become high value now. Now I don’t have the ability to become a overnight success, but I can definitely feel the pull from these subs to be productive and use my time wisely. I’m not sure what to learn or skill to learn to make more money, so I’m just trying to learn stuff at my current job that will help me become more competent. I can feel the pull from the subs mogul and emperor though that this is not enough, I need to do more.
At times I feel like I have blue balls a little it’s like the energy in my balls wants to be released not in a sexual way with a women though. It pushing me to make more money now, and that feels like it’s the only way it can satisfy this energy down there

10 Likes

So many comments on this post that these important points need to be reposted again in case people missed it

4 Likes

I did Emperor for 21 days 5 days WO and now at day 19 …I must say that I’m more assertive and I am doing more stuff… Babysteps but for me they are a big deal on my way to be pro active… I must say it’s kind of hard on the solar plexus in a way… But maybe necessary.
I may have got more muscular. Lost weight to a very decent bmi.

Hesitating between Khan and Stark… Wanna keep rebirth and ad limitless. Stark is smooth anf fun but Khan is more real and rough on the edges. Really don’t know.

6 Likes

It depends what you are going for.

Emperor leads me to take small deliberate action that slowly but decisively leads me towards my overall goals.

Stark has me take action for the sake of action. It’s like throwing 100 darts at a dartboard and seeing what sticks. Also being more carefree.

Khan seems if you want your sexual and social life to take off with a hard edge of masculine dominance.

All of them have wealth scripting that are tailored to that archetype.

5 Likes

I don’t know about you guys, but I believe emperor is making me less social.

1 Like

On emperor I am becoming less social with people that do not desire to talk with especially virtually at work.

However I notice I am becoming more engaged socially with people I wish to be with, virtually or in person.

3 Likes

Is the new description of Emperor ZP just a more succinct description of Emperor subs goals and effects or does it replace the previous description?

There is a certain thing in terms of master of your own reality, ability to manifest profitable situations and effortlessness around financial gain, sense of being the greatest person that ever lived, sense of abundance effortlessly flowing in, incredibly positive self talk etc, This language is very distinct in the earlier descriptions than the new goals. I wonder if the difference in goals is a reflection of the difference in scripting.

The later goals seem definitely more grounded, internally oriented etc.

I’ve noticed a difference in how I experience the program that is reflective in the languaging of the goal orientation so was curious. Here’s the old one below for reference

When used properly, EMPEROR will help you experience:

• An extreme sense of personal power and pride, that you are the master of your reality and being.
  • That you are a highly valued person with the potential to become the greatest person that ever lived.
  • The sense that achieving incredible success, money and abundance are absolutely effortless to you, and will flow endlessly into your life.
  • The ability to easily manifest extremely profitable and lucrative situations, business and personal deals
  • Some of the most incredibly positive self-talk to constantly keep you motivated and ready to conquer
  • Romance, ROMANCE, ROMANCE! And sex, of course. Enjoy being able to choose between multiple romantic partners :wink:
  • And MUCH, MUCH MORE. We’re just scratching the surface — the EMPEROR Core set ALONE is over 60 pages.

New

Objectives:

• Achieve total financial abundance and freedom through the manifestation and building of wealth and success
  • Increase overall motivation to generate as much wealth as possible through all available channels, which includes creating NEW channels and pathways for revenue (ex: entrepreneurship, trading stocks or crypto, etc.)
  • Improve and enhance natural positive manifestation abilities, especially when working toward achieving financial abundance, success, and your romance life
  • Easily generate new ideas for wealth generation and increase motivation to act on those ideas
  • Begin creating your business / social / romantic empire using the resources you have now, rather than having to “save up” before starting
  • Enhance and improve decision making skills when scaling your empire once you’ve acquired more resources
  • Improve goal setting habits, and completely dissolve all fears around achieving those goals, especially when setting goals that deal with generating wealth, achieving success and cultivating your romance life
  • Increase overall productivity and eliminate procrastination, especially when working toward generating maximum wealth and cultivating your romance life
  • Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal wealth ceilings (negative beliefs capping your earning potential) preventing you from achieving complete financial freedom.
  • Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal success ceilings (negative beliefs capping your ability to achieve widespread success)
  • Overall cognitive enhancement—faster raw processing speed, increase fluid intelligence, develop strong logical reasoning abilities, quickly learn new skills, etc.
  • Uncover / discover any secrets, strategies and tactics that will help you achieve incredible wealth and financial abundance
  • Improve debt management skills and eliminate all debt that inhibits your ability to generate wealth (this does not negatively affect strategic deals that includes obtaining credit or other capital that requires repayment)
  • Develop long-term financial visualization and planning skills
  • Manifest friends, colleagues, partners, etc. who will help you achieve all of your success and wealth goals
  • Manifest mentors, books, courses and other sources of information to give you the knowledge to achieve all of your success and wealth goals
  • Develop a strong sense of self, improve internal confidence in your ability to succeed at everything you attempt, especially when working toward wealth generation
  • Completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to money, success and generating wealth
  • Change your mindset to that of a winner, turning all negatives into opportunities for growth and acting upon those opportunities in a way that helps you generate wealth and achieve widespread success
  • Completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to masculinity and sexuality with the target goal of achieving absolute romantic and sexual freedom
  • Attract and manifest romantic partners for the purposes of a monogamous relationship, or multiple sexual relationships
  • Improve and enhance your seduction and sexual skills — perform better in bed, improved sexual stamina, overcome premature ejaculation
  • Generate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of sexiness
  • Generate a profound, incredibly potent energetic and physical aura of power, respect, status and strength
  • Easily develop strong and assertive masculine body language and masculine voice
  • Easily develop assertive, strong masculine language skills and manner of speaking
  • Develop an extreme sense of internal power and strength
  • General masculinity boost, including boosts in confidence, power, strength, invincibility, self-assuredness, and being comfortable in one’s own skin
  • Easily develop positive leadership skills, prompting those around you to follow your lead
  • Easily discover your path in life and make steps to relentlessly achieve those goals
  • Develop a relentless sense of power, ambition and motivation, with automatic harnessing of this power to achieve all your goals.
  • Body shifting — muscles, physical shifting, fat burning, increasing overall toughness
  • Reframing of past adversities as learning moments—giving you insight on how to overcome all future challenges (replacing the “manifest challenges” scripting).
5 Likes

I noticed this objective on mogul

• Develop, generate and radiate an energetic “celebrity-like” aura that attracts high value, high net worth, positive, helpful individuals, signaling to them that you are someone with extreme wealth building potential

Is not in Emperor objectives, does anyone know if this is in Emperor ?

4 Likes

I personally don’t believe it is judging from personal experience. It can attract attention in other ways but not much celebrity-like energy there

2 Likes

I agree. People especially girls paid attention to me, like walked past me and turned their head, or listened to what I said attentively but I don’t feel it was in a starstruck way.

3 Likes

That’s my sense as well, attraction, strength, and respect are in the aura/effects but not one that attracts high value, high net worth etc. It’s a shame if that’s accurate-- this would have been great for Emperor.

3 Likes

Depending on how one carries himself it could probably get this done indirectly but only via personal development over time.

With other subs like like mogul, rich and Stark ZP though it can start to happen within just a couple days though.

1 Like

I have been feeling this recently on Stark.

I feel like there is a lot of healing going on first before more “external results” come in. Apart from the new-sub-bloom I always get (including results) when I run a sub for the first time.

After that subsided, I can tell how the new reality became my reality quickly. But Saint was right, most people should run some sort of healing first, to get closer to the “blank slate.”

5 Likes

Emperor zp and mogul zp are the subs I’m running. The guy who came in tonight to relieve me from my job was definitely a manifestation of a mentor, someone like-minded etc
He came in and we saw this girl with a truly amazing body in a mini skirt walk outside our job. He went and approached her and got her number. He oozes masculinity when he talks. He’s very confident. I met him last week but we didn’t talk. We started talking tonight though about girls, money etc and it turns out hes red pilled. He calls it the game because he’s more older, but he’s a person who works under a person in the manosphere called locario. He told me to get on my grind and get the upgraded certificate at my job, he said he would even teach me since he has it. He said if he’s here next Saturday he will come in early and teach me how to approach girls. I don’t care about girls, but it’s truly amazing to manifest someone who is into the same stuff as me. I’m a little intimidated by him because he’s masculine but listening to him speak really motivates me.
Also the area supervisor before him asked me if I wanted to grab drinks tomorrow night and meet girls.
It’s very odd for both these situations to happen back to back tonight. Also it’s very odd because even though I would like to have a girl or 2 I don’t want any because I’m insecure about my job and money.I feel like a loser. I find it odd these situations occurred both men wanted to help me get girls lol. Maybe subconsciously I really do want women lol that’s why these situations happened tonight

15 Likes