Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Thank you @ksub !!! :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Start a new thread on the chakra stuff. 3 day bans for anyone discussing it after this. Back to Emperor ZP y’all.

21 Likes
18 Likes

Hello everyone, I would like present to you all my observations from today;

10 Likes

Another one;

3 Likes

A breakthrough I just noticed

9 Likes

Another thing that comes to mind would be possible timeline to achieve desired goals or sub objectives.

If QL blows limitless outta the water at their peek that’s great but do I have to wait as long with limitless for it to reach it’s peek? So if I start of with limitless first, and I already acheive it’s target goal of 75 points of productivity flow state w.e in the first week, would it be better to stick with it vs going the QL route which will more then likely take 6 to 7 times what it took for limitless at least to reach 75 points let alone it’s peek at 90 points

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly why I am completely against attributing number stats for subs.

@Light-hearted-sith That chart that @LikeADrug made is completely fictional, unofficial and was simply an example for a way to make a description for the store page of the subs. In no way shape or form should you use that chart as any form of guidance whatsoever.

I know it was fictional. I was using the chart he put up as an example of what I’d like to see. Not saying numbers would be the same or anything more than a general rating. But it would help with an issue I see and have. Namely that ppl seem to always defer to saying similar subs in wealth or productivity or alpha areas will lead to the same result in the end, which sure that’s cool but what does that tell me between this very moment and 1-2 months out, what If I have a set of goals that can be accomplished with all the subs in that category but each sub has a much stronger emphasis on a particular area I need like flow and procrastination, which all the subs in that correct will help with that but still maybe I need to feel results in one area more than another. Not too mention if someone is looking for the exact sub they need and they aren’t sure which to choice, since they all lead to the same road then they risk the chance of choosing a sub they either weren’t ready for or just flat out didn’t need, and that will lead to the biggest sin on this forum… compulsively switching stacks or subs for no rhyme or reason! Leading to possibly even more wasted time and energy with an even greater amount of diminished results, since they were very confused and didn’t have much faith in the chosen sub

1 Like

I am curious which is more misunderstood: the goals of the Emperor subliminal or the goals of the Emperor ZP thread. Maybe we should express it in numbers. :slight_smile:

Last time I tried Emperor was around the introduction of Q I think. Has the experience changed much? Is it smoother now? More social? More or less productivity?

6 Likes

From someone who also tried Emperor Qv1, I can tell you that it’s different, but in an extremely beautiful way.

Smoother? Yes.
Social? Yes, especially if it’s congruent with your natural personality.
Productivity? When you need to focus on something, it’s on steroids, but when you need to slow down, then it will take care of you and help you slow down and rest, without the restlessness of wanting to work non stop.

And because of the comment above yours, I’ll do some ratings here :stuck_out_tongue:
EmpQv1: 6/10
EmpZP: 9/10

P.S: only WZP and Stark ZP take a 10/10 :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

What’s missing to make it a 10/10? in your opinion.

1 Like

Wanted - He’d 100% would pick that :rofl:

1 Like

Fame + good looks

3 Likes

But Emp ZP has physical shifting.

Don’t know if Stark ZP has it.

2 Likes

I can tell you that Emp ZP makes me feel and look like a beast, while Stark makes me feel and look like I belong on the red carpet of an Oscar nominated movie :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Great!

Every alpha titles has its own benefits

1 Like

30% about Emperor, 70% everything else :grinning: :wink:

1 Like

Emperor is the only title whose description is updated in ZP format, right?

2 Likes

Believe so, according to what I’ve seen so far.

But @Seeker and/or @Simon probably have the best answers to that question.

1 Like