Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Send me a postcard once you ascend to the next plane. That stack sounds awesome.

1 Like

I will save you a spot
I want to be one of those people that is too smart for their own good

2 Likes

Too private for the public? Am interested in more detail aswell but you don’t want to share it openly?

1 Like

Sounds like it :wink:

1 Like

It’s just boring relationship stuff. You know, the ups and downs. The downs were very low and there was another couple who was loved by everyone. He was loved by everyone because he was hot and had a great personality, and so she was loved, too. He was cheating with multiple women behind her back. She knew that many desired him, so she would brag about their sex life, not knowing what he was doing. I thought to myself. These people are happy. I actually felt like they were better off than we were.

They eventually got into a really messy divorce, but I ended up using that couple as motivation and inspiration to at the very least get my partner to increase his social status and develop social influence. He had none before and now he has become influential.

9 Likes

I had the same intense anger with Emperor recently. I was running Emperor and Stark with a third sub which I rotated in and out. I changed to Emperor-Love Bomb-Chosen. I think adding Love Bomb and Chosen are helping to lower that intense anger and inject more positivity.

In terms of Saint’s model:

Expansiveness - Chosen to be a better leader, develop empathy, dream big
Restrictiveness - Emperor to keep focus on goals, self-improvement, and wealth
Balancing - Love Bomb to take the rough edge off, balance aggression with love, deal with stress

I’m not sure if I’ve got this exactly right, but I tried. LOL.

Once the objectives come out, I will be better able to fine tune this analysis.

7 Likes

I’m curious if the combination of Emperor and RICH would destroy a poverty mindset?

5 Likes

I’ve noticed several people commenting on experiencing anger during recon periods with Emperor. I have stacked Emperor and Chosen together for months now and have never had this issue, so I think you’re absolutely onto something when you say that Chosen is helping to balance out the intensity of Emperor.

This seems spot on to me.

3 Likes

I’m stacking them now and I can say with full faith that they are having this effect. I no longer stress about finances and look for the most effective ways to better my financial situation and take action on that without worry.

With Emperor alone there was some stress and limitation based thinking that popped up, but ever since adding RICH into the mix I have no concerns - my mindset is purely that of financial abundance and how to make the most of my wealth.

7 Likes

Thanks @Ice. I’m going to stay with this combination for a little while. I will not change anything at least until I see the objectives. I really feel that they are going to a lot more important than people might think.

2 Likes

I will be adding Emprah ZP to my QL-Alchemist project starting tomorrow. I think it covers everything that I want and need to address and improve upon right now, aside from QL/Alch (and AP).

Emperor Qv2 did not agree with me, but I am hoping that ZP will :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love that :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha. Once a 40K nerd, always a 40K nerd :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a pretty heavy stack and you may want to consider running AM instead. :wink: Or just “downgrade” to AM if Emperor (and that stack in general) was too “heavy” (demanding).

1 Like

I’m currently running QL and Alch in alternating stacks so it’s not all at the same time. I’ll probably pair Emperor with Alch and run QL solo.

But thank you for the concern! If Emprah becomes too much I’ll keep AM in mind :grin:

1 Like

[quote=“Athanax, post:1716, topic:11531”]
Emperor with Alch[/quote]

It looks very tempting to me, and even more, than Alchemist paired up with Khan…

What’s your schedule and how do you want to add Emperor to it?

1 Like

You ask, and you receive.
Behold, the might of my spreadsheet schedule! :grinning:

But that’s basically it. Indeed, QL, Alch, AP and Emperor really covers everything I want to address right now. I am undecided whether I should continue running QL solo or adding So below to that stack. I really liked SB, but also want to try only QL. Who knows, solo QL might even help with any potential recon of Emprah as well.

2 Likes

I find that my anger issues are magnified on the zp version in comparison to QV2. For example if I feel i have been manipulated and used i take it extremely personal. This seems to lead to me feeling down in the dumps and demotivated with further bursts of anger.

Decided to go for wanted, stark and PS for now.

6 Likes

No one should get close to an angry black tiger.

1 Like

haha indeed my old friend :slight_smile:

1 Like