Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I just used emp and my cognitive abilities got better. But later on I added wanted and Rebirth but it still continued to improve my cognition :grin:

Edit:current stack rebirth zp + emp zp. Three subs are heavy :joy::joy:. I tried to do one loop each title and one day rest but I think it was heavy. One two titles per day is manageable . But my logic was two main titles + stacking module but I underestimated rebirth its powerful af

6 Likes

I also see an increase in my cognitive abilities from Emperor.

10 Likes

Me too

3 Likes

Bro have u observed that wanted zp also increases ur focus. Not that much but subtly :thinking:

1 Like

I never used wanted

1 Like

Ou :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

It seems like disappointment
Like you think it’d be amazing to use it?:thinking:

1 Like

Coming from a guy who wants physical shifting :joy::joy:

I want, but not a priority yet

2 Likes

Then u can wait :+1:let ur current stack shine

1 Like

Sorry to ask
But how is physical shifting in wanted
I mean the spectrum
I think it has everything
Except ME

2 Likes

There are many testimonials with wanted qv2.
Many people like @Brandon @PurpleRT73 got amazing results in physical shifting with wanted. There are more. These two members lost significant weight and @Brandon got an attractive physique with wanted(well he worked out too)

It helps you to look in the way that makes u attractive

4 Likes

Wanted’s Physical shifting to make you more attractive!

Btw, I also notice more brain power on Emperor! Love it, I think rebirth and Emperor will be good to build a solid foundation :+1:

8 Likes

Doing same brother!!! Emp+rebirth

5 Likes

Been spending a lot less time on the forum since starting Emperor ZP. It’s this feeling of no time to waste, yet very smooth and natural. Also, I was feeling under the weather all week yet I was still able to be productive and get a lot done. Without Emperor I don’t know if that would have been possible.

13 Likes

Yes, more brain power. I second that. Calm mind and fast brain.

6 Likes

Exactly!!

I have to also agree that EZP improves thinking. I’m more productivity oriented, personal or work. Even at home I’m sure to not waste time, even if it means I’m on this forum less often.

6 Likes

Amazing to hear everybody :slight_smile: so QL still has some of it and manifesting for you guys cheers

1 Like

Yes. I was on E+W as mentioned here…

But right now, just Emperor ZP. Nothing else is consistently stacked.

I will experiment with UA ZP, Stark ZP, or any new releases for sure;
but my 2022 goals, I’m approaching from the place of EZ + optional “Ultimas & WeaponXs”.

Meaning: Emperor is my ONLY major program. Everything else will be treated/used as occasional boosters. Rebirth is among them.

RICH will return into my core stack, once I have a couple pathways set up.
Soon. Very soon. :slight_smile:

Stark is the only product that has the possibility of replacing EZ – because it’s an ENTP type.
It’ll be interesting to discover if the "ZP True Self Introspection-Alignment Mechanism :copyright:" makes them stackable.

:star_struck:

10 Likes