Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Irrelevant talking
I think “your” best approach is not replying on me
Because it’s unproductive in your opinion and I respect that.
If you don’t change your opinion and have your guard on, that is not my problem
You see I wrote for Brandon that I think he’s really right
And he was not acting as “chosen”
He was acting normal
So yeah, that is not my problem
I chose Khan and I am good with it
Edit: I really do not concern whether this post is productive for you or not, believe me I did not even know you consciously until know.

Anyway.

Been working out since Sunday. First time in 6ish months, this happened because of Emperor. I just felt a push to do it.

I feel like my body is changing. I was sure that Emperor had fat burning in it because my body really does seem to be changing already. However physical shifting is just as good!

I had always been insecure about my body. Never had a six pack (I really would like one) and never managed to diet properly but I feel like I have some control on Emperor now than I did before. I’m still enjoying myself having a take out or some treats every day (the take out not so much every day but treats for sure) and I’m definitely smarter about what I’m eating. I’ve cut out soda unless I’m having a meal from maybe McDonalds or something - other than that it’s water. Y’all know I normally hate water.

Anyway, back to the body, I took progress pictures I was disgusted at on maybe Saturday or Sunday last week and after looking at videos of my body back today (that I took tonight) I feel more confident and happier about it. I’ve still got a lot of work to put in and a workout to complete tonight but I’m pretty impressed for my first week.

Bare in mind I’ve done a lot of work this week in regards to working out.

I’ve gone from not working out at all, watching TV/playing CoD all the time for the past couple of months and doing nothing to working out 5 days a week, cutting soda, being smarter about what’s going into my body, upping my protein intake, taking more classes (from 1 to 6 this week and will be 8+ next week).

I know for a fact this is Emperor.

I’ve also have been more organised with editing videos and learning some new skills for it. I learnt the skills I think slightly before Emperor but I was pretty laid back with editing stuff. Whenever I have a video I’ll finish it the night I have it so it’s done so it’s out the way now and people stop badgering me about it. Depends how many videos I get since I normally don’t finish at the studio until 10 and people aren’t paying me for the videos (yet - hence the laid backness).

I haven’t done anything differently except add Emperor so I know it’s that pushing me. It reminds me of the things I need and want to do so I get it done.

20 Likes

Nice! When you see results like those the subs pay for themselves really.

1 Like

That’s why I called this stack Deus Ex:

I’ll be running this stack one day too, therefore, I’ll be watching your journal carefully. As far as I know. there are some more people running this stack like @Simon but he added Rebirth to it.

2 Likes

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N :wink:

8 Likes

No Sanguine ZP?

That.
or “The customer knows the best” once again proven to be f*cking wrong.

2 Likes

Told you why new descriptions are required :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Till the next upgraded version comes out?

2 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign, it’s greatly appreciated. I understand that managing misinformation regarding something as abstract as subliminals can be quite stressful, and the work you put in is greatly appreciated by us in the community.

3 Likes

Yessir, I bookmarked it

Great results man, keep it going

Stark and Emperor are two of my favorite subs. You’re right about the consistency, don’t think I’ve heard anyone articulate it quite like that. Your observation is spot on.
When I stopped jumping around and really gave Stark a fair run things opened up. And whenever running Emperor solo my life always changes for the better - kind of thrilling actually.

Wish I could run Stark, Emperor and HoM all in ZP for 6-12 months.

3 Likes

Socially things on Emperor ZP are much better than Q. I’ve become more thoughtful when giving push back instead of just sh*tting on someone. I love to entertain - with Q that kind of dried up. I just couldn’t be bothered and was hyper focused on my goals.

On ZP while I still push to hit goals, entertaining is a welcome balance. Had a party for New Year’s, will have another next weekend and a smaller gathering at the end of January. Love the feeling I get when I hit my goals. Also enjoy the downtime just as much - balance is important.

8 Likes

Running my first loop, damn what a sweet mask, very calm

Qv2 mask was like a war in iraq compared to this,

nice calming whistles in the back man this mask is great @SaintSovereign cheers, for this

3 Likes

Emperor Update.
Friendship is easy . In my tuition which I joined recently there are many unknown boy which I don’t know. But today they interacted with me. But I think I never matched vibes with people this easy. Ya rebirth in my stack made it even better.

3 Likes

And u were planning to run by the end of this month :joy::joy:. Human mind bro. Hype is real deal here :joy::joy:

2 Likes

hahahahhaah, bro once i read that ZP “provides more authentic self expression of the script” a couple of times and i was like im in i dont care hahah

i wasnt hyped till i read closely to the results of others and how that ZP is different, the mask is so clean im loving it

im wishing for RM ZP :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Me wishing for Qlzp. Ql is a very potential sub but with zp its true potential will shine and people will do wonders …
Btw bro my cognitive abilities are improving day by day . Don’t know how but it’s happening due to zp

1 Like

your running only Emperor ? whats causing this maybe another sub your stacking with

1 Like