Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP Test

thanks for the answer.

1 Like

I appreciate it

1 Like

Maybe use Chosen or something that creates warmth in the conversation. The people you sell to must have the feeling that you value them and take good care of them.

Did we have confirmation on exactly what was adjusted in the primer?

I feel like there has been some modification that

For now it’s a bit blurry to decipher what was added :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, you have the right idea. It’s less of a “sell” to the subconscious and more of a reminder that just because it’s receiving a lot of information at once doesn’t mean it has to go try and act on it all at once, turning the user into a quivering ball of recon in the process.

23 Likes

isn’t that some type of revealing a trade secret haha?

I have no insider info on any of this.

It sure is! A trade secret that when it comes to humans, brute force though unfortunately, heavily relied on still, it’s not actually the best way to go. When we’re working together rather than against something we, in a way, becoming partners. Therefore accomplishing the goal more efficiently. Not from fear but from goodwill and harmony.

We’ve been sold and ruled by brute force for far too long. Everything has cycles, every chain breaks. There does seem to be a higher harmony that we’re much more benefitted in working with or for rather than the often selfish ideals of brute force.

4 Likes

Go ahead explaining that to Louis XVI :wink:

2 Likes

School system says hello.

1 Like

A side effect I’ve had from this is a hard reset of my sleep schedule, I’m getting tired around 8pm, but I work late at night so it’s not exactly optimal, I’ve been using caffeine to not fall asleep at work and sleeping like a baby on my days off.

3 Likes

Yeah- FXXXing love this new Emperor.

First day hard dip in recon - very odd kind of recon- I could tell the bulk of it was being managed internally but could feel the process- was not dissociated from it, not consumed by it, present to it, and able to manage. Then there was a shift and felt the best of Emperor on every level. Felt like I came home. Incredible focus on me and my life and acting/ living only towards what mattered. The next day was even better, pure alignment, felt like a real adult/ man. I have to add this into my stack or put it in custom. Will likely share more in my journal and here.

16 Likes

Thats great to know!! Im doing Emperor on my next cycle.

2 Likes

Just sold me to try emperor after my washout.

1 Like

Confirmation:

2 Likes

Now Imagine ALL Titles with Recon-Reducer :exploding_head::sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Will other titles also be tested like Wanted? Or will SC move to this new technology right after this Emperor test finishes up?

The already moved. Check your downloads.

And this thread…

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Suggesting this thread be closed and users be redirected to main thread as the test has concluded. @RVconsultant

2 Likes