Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici

I’ve had three COMPLETELY lucid dreams in my life,
in one of them, I was 12 years old at the time, I gained Emperor Palpatines electric force power and become the loving king of the the playground.

I would love to get back there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This chap supposed to be based on a certain US President rather than an Emperor…

2 Likes

So what did you do with those powers in your dream? Did you become a bully?

1 Like

Cao Cao was a real bad-ass. In the Romance of the Three Kingdoms lore, he was known for being able to recognize talented people but the generals fighting for him often betrayed him.

2 Likes

They could also just make a sub like house of Medici based off the Wei Dynasty.

1 Like

I remember standing up to the bullies to recreate an ordered existence
between the sandbox and swings,
but I could be looking back with rose colored glasses…
It’s possible I was the Tyrant revealing in his electric power at others expense from an early age.

Or maybe something like Emperor: The Tokugawa Clan.

2 Likes

They were featured in one of my favorite Playstation 2 games ever, Kessen.

3 Likes

Kessen 2 and 3 were my favs lol. Nobunagas story for 3 was pretty cool. He would be an interesting person to feature a sub off.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign The best Playstation games ever are the God of War series

1 Like

I learnt about the 3 Kingdoms through the Koei pc games.

1 Like

Lol I have never played any of those, my fav PS2 game was the socom series and the kessen series.

I built nice gaming rig for most of the games I played. I enjoy modding them. It’s well past time I built another, but I don’t really have time to play so probably for the best. Haven’t seriously played consoles since I was a kid.

Nobunaga, beyond history, just reminds me of Ikémen Sengoku which was such a cash grab for lil story dribbles. All their mobile otomes are like that though.

Just don’t do the Borgias :joy:

Still wondering if there is a subliminal called Crazy Rich Asians coming up.

1 Like

Will this and stark be a good combo if i was looking to within the next year bring a group of people together to build a e commerce company where we each contribute something. I was thinking Emperor but my plans are pretty big for the future and i have a lot of plans i could use creativity for.

I am running an Emperor custom right now but i am starting to wonder if stark and house of M would fit the bill better overtime.

2 Likes

My new custom is based around Stark + House of medici! :wink:

1 Like

I just told a friend of mine if I was to build a custom it would be based on the same subs you mentioned. Is it in Terminus? Are you going to write a journal?

Yup, it will be updated in my current journal : Beyond The Sky

Keep in mind that I’ll be running two customs :

• First one is centered around Stark + HoM + SS
  • Second one is a physical one containing Spartan and Emperor Fitness St4.

I will mainly be running the Stark+HoM based because this is whan I want to developp, the physical one is only to reconnect some part of me that I’ve had challenge with recently : workout intensity, nutrition, motivation, etc. Keep in mind I am still building muscle and progressing, but I want my nutrition to be more “dialed in” and progress a little faster :wink:

So I’ll probable be running 3-4 loop of the first one and 1-2 loops of the second one!

2 Likes

Have you guys considering releasing the module list for this and future subs? E.g. HoM Core + Dynasty + Marketweaver + …

I’ll give it to you

Dynasty-def.
Market Weaver-def.
Mastermind-def.
Transcendental connection-def.
Virtuosa de mathimatica-( I can’t spell) I believe

Amendment-that didn’t answer your question just realized…but those are the modules in HOM I believe for whatever it’s worth.

1 Like