Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

Hey, did you try doing shadow work in a journal on EB? This is what I’ve found most useful and most effective for self-improvement with this sub so far apart from the obvious. At the same time, I’m not clued on what you were looking for result-wise exactly or if uncovering the suppressed part of your character is what you were focused on obtaining. All the best.

Thank you, IMO, if you gave not a hugh flow state, you’ll experience anger and everything but after some loops the subs poke you and poke you until you release it.
Remember when it comes, release it.
The first I cried on Khan ST1 was when I saw a woman selling cakes on the subway and was faking being so innocent. I bought the cake and cried for 1 hour, VERY INTENSELY, but after that I did not feel anything for her. She was just a trigger.
When I cried at the bus last night, I did nothing to hidey tears, but I also did not try to “not hide” my teers. So yeah. That caring is gone.
I also don’t like one of my sisters, but it’s not trauma. She’s just an asshole.

1 Like

Thank you brother, for the encouragement and you opinion.
I think both love and fear is needed in a balance.

:rofl:

:heart:

1 Like

The bottom is one of my own experiences
I believe the whole post can be useful for shadow work.

2 Likes

I had a habit of compulsive eating and buying snacks when outside.
Today somethings catched my eye and I said to myself that I won’t spend a penny. I kept my word. This sub is amazing, just wait fir the recon to pass.
Another thing is that I dropped WANTED and decided to get women out of my head for some time to get thing going.
And now I don’t look at women.

9 Likes

Emperor Black makes you feel like Emperor Blacked in the bedroom.

11 Likes

Huh???

3 Likes

He is saying EB makes him horny man.

Oh!!! I thought only @Sub.Zero made him horny. Maybe that’s @Brandon . I forget

3 Likes

I cant and will not make comments on this but thankyou for sharing your observations.

1 Like

There goes my Sprite! :joy:

1 Like

I assumed he didn’t have electricity.

Now I must say
Ha ha ha😆

Electricity ?

I wouldn’t say I make people horny when running EB:ToG but one of my students told me in the eye and in front of the whole class that she loved me and asked me whether I loved her back. Then some of her classmates followed her and professed their love for me as well. lol Crazy teens.

10 Likes

In Thailand ?

@Sub.Zero I had the same experience few days ago with the girlfriends of my daughter :grin: I have in a EB custom LBFH core :sweat_smile: they also told my daughter how much she is lucky to have father like me, and that they love me :laughing::sweat_smile::rofl:

7 Likes

Not horny per say, since that would mean an increase in desire for sex which isn’t true.

But when the occasion does arrive, bed frames are getting snapped.

5 Likes

They gonna need a wheelchair :muscle::grin:

1 Like