Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

@Monarch

1 Like

While the focus of the sub is clear - focus on your goals, ha - im not quite sure how heavily wealth focused the title is.

The copy only mentions determination to your goals. Yes, If my goals are wealth only, itā€™s obviously gonna work wonders.

But is there any classical wealth scripting itself? (See emperor; stark, mogul, etc) and if so, how would your compare it to those.

IMO the artisan line seems like the product you definitely wanna run Solo, but Iā€™m debating if adding RICH makes sense, if you wanna go HAM on wealth.

Thoughts @SaintSovereign ?

Edit:

Missed those two:

• Easily generate new ideas for wealth generation and increase motivation to act on those ideas.

• Improve and enhance natural positive manifestation abilities, especially when working toward achieving financial abundance, success, and your romance life.

Still less mentions on wealth than the usual titles, but overall the copy is a bit more general, so I guess they are just not mentioned explicitly.

2 Likes

On the point of stackability of the artisan line, Iā€™m also wondering if we should be running it solo or not. If we are able to stack, should we avoid mixing it with certain subs, eg. Khan or maybe even HOM, since itā€™s based on Emperor.

1 Like

My ideas of strong Emperor Black stacks are:

EB x Spartan

EB x R.I.C.H

EB x True Sell

EB x Emperor

EB x Sage Immortal

And one Iā€™m highly curious about because of seeming contradictory nature:

EB x Chosen

That might be a counter to EB itself with the sexual aspects and others.

1 Like

I would be curious if someone tries to combine it with something outgoing like PS, Daredevil, Stark, etc.

2 Likes

Holy shit! Iā€™m beyond stoked for this.

2 Likes

I feel bad for everyone who is midcycle or just started a new one, lol.

3 Likes

I wouldā€™ve tested this but I dropped Stark from my stack in anticipation for this title.

Stark is too much a distraction due to its desire to socialize and pursue social encounters.

Might.

My thought was that it would streamline or counter some of the ā€˜complaintsā€™ - not that Iā€™m implying there were many before this title was teased - about being distracted from the more focused goals of Emperor :slight_smile:

For example, if one wanted to work on the financial aspect of their empire while at the same time leaving some space and time to have a sex life in its time and place.

Just in theory, of course. But youā€™re right. It definitely could counter certain things that EB was created for.

For those of us that accept and embrace our darker side this is exciting release.

Thank you.

8 Likes

I was telling @Palpatine that I am not sure how well it would work with a Heartsong stack. But with something like Wanted, I do feel as if this title could be a deadly complement. Especially for things like FOMO, oneitis, obsessive compulsive thoughts and desires for a significant other/crush, etc.

I think the timing was pretty cool, both for my personal life and due to the season weā€™re in. Iā€™ve been working on letting things fall away that have no purpose in my life anymore so, this title will be in my stack after my birthday on the 29th of this month :grin:

I forgot an important one here:

EB x Chosen From Within

3 Likes

Though I already purchased it, Iā€™ll let you guys be the testers for this one. As Saint said, Iā€™ve been overexposing without really realizing it. I got a bit carried away with the release of the ZP experimentals and seeing how eager I was to run a loop of EB was a wake-up call for me.

Looking on the bright side of things, clearing the processing backlog should allow me to get faster and more consistent results.

5 Likes

Itā€™s my 50th birthday today, so clearly I manifested the timing of this release as a birthday present. :wink:

Gonna stack this with an AL4/ME custom.

20 Likes

Itā€™s a ā€œseriousā€ happy birthday to you.

4 Likes

Happy birthday! What a day and what a year.

2 Likes

A BLACK birthday to you and dark (throne) halloween wishes to all!

3 Likes

it is written unisex but one of the objectives is to have a masculine voice, really ? what about my wife ? :rofl:

2 Likes

It was happy knowing all of you, adiĆ³s

9 Likes

roflmao, I was thinking of this after we released.

6 Likes