Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

I could but I’m gonna do 3 cycles of this since I bought it.

I’ve made it now. I shall use it.

8 Likes

Love that attitude :+1:

3 Likes

I freakin’ love that name.

I forgot to mention that I will be doing something along the lines of Maverick (3 cycles) → EMPB (2/3 cycles) → Back to Maverick or remake.

@SaintSovereign To see the “SubClub Black”, I should message the support them?

2 Likes

Yes. Give your order number too of any Black product you purchased (along with the email address you use to login to the forum) and they will set you up to see the SubClub Black section.

2 Likes

Gotcha, Thank you, Raph!

1 Like

You are welcome bro. Please add in the email address you use to login to the forum too when you message them.

1 Like

I think if you already have experience with other subclub subs that should be enough. There is no direct preparation as such. Ascension or Emperor are certainly helpful. But also Chosen or DR or…the list is long.

6 Likes

Thanks Saint n Fire :hearts:

4 Likes

Should we expect the same gym dedication we we always saw with Emperor?

2 Likes

Using this when I get back in a couple weeks so that I can focus on work and my goals. So excited.

2 Likes

Believe me
When I was reading it there was this feeling
Like crazy feeling of bursting with happiness and passion.
Buying it😁

2 Likes

Hi Lovage greatto hear from you again :slight_smile:

Are you stacking emperor black ?

1 Like

@Lion @RVconsultant what will happen if one stacks emperor black with primal ?

1 Like

I really like the cover of this title and the text is as always very enticingly written. :grin:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign is this title still recommended if you have to interact with your employees or is it better to stick to Emperor/Stark in this case?

1 Like

Is this why you kept adding winking emojis to recent posts, Saint? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looks beautiful and having read the objectives, it’s far more interesting to me then I originally thought! I wonder if this title is why I feel like talking to people less lately…

3 Likes

Exactly what I thought.

I wonder if it’ll be awhile before initial users journal/write accounts about this one. I feel like this is one of those titles that would cause me to go on one of my hiatuses from the forum.

2 Likes

A leashed beast. Very controlled and reserved but when the game starts, it explodes into wildfire.

Amazing.

I thought it was going to be at least one or to month until the release.

Lucky me, my washout ends tomorrow…

Interesting.

Initially I thought this is a “hustle hard” sub, but now it seems to be more of a Shadow Work sub with added Empire building. Am I right or is this too easy on the sub? :wink:

Still, I am not gonna run it for a while because I have a family lol

Can I have a sub for Shadow Work without the dominance? :smiley:
Although I consider DR to be this sub to some degree.

4 Likes