Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

is it the new tech (ZPV2) or something of the script like the spirituality in EB?

Not me patiently waiting for the official release of Khan in ZPv2, it would definitely make things a lot smoother lol.

3 Likes

I haven’t run any other V2 title long enough. I ran Stark (V2) for 2-3 days I think. However, the feel on Stark was very similar although it doesn’t mean it has the same “super power”. On top of that, as I said, it’s only an initial observation.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero I think SC is beta-testing a newer scripting tech in EB:ToG with ZPv2.

That something I would never try to make a guess on but it’s possible.

I would have to run one of the other V2 titles to know whether that new feature got implemented into them as well. However, even that feature is only something that my initial observations revealed and if it’s substantial or transient is yet to be discovered.

1 Like

Here:

This is where it all started.

@Simon, who is quietly one of the most insightful and experienced users on here, came up with this metaphor back in 2019 or so. In the years since, he elaborated and further developed it a few times, and it was so useful that it just got absorbed into the collective ‘mind’ of the forum.

In short, the Trailer Effect refers to when you first run a subliminal program and you get an initial flash of heightened results that give you a sense of the potential of that program. These typically then calm down and you then move into a more gradual process of reconciling your mind with the subliminal’s content.

Because it gives you a preview of the great potential that is to come, Simon compared it to a movie trailer.

It’s kind of like how if it’s late at night and lightning strikes, you can get a quick, clear look at the landscape around you. After that, you then patiently wait for sunrise when you’ll get a more consistent and stable view of what’s around you.

Personally, I think that what happens is probably that when your mind first hears the script it doesn’t have time yet to say, ‘This is impossible!’. So there’s a brief moment where you just openly and uncritically express the subliminal’s potential.

After that your mind regains its bearings and says something like, ‘Wait a minute! We’re not that brave and confident!’ (or ‘that attractive’ or ‘that good with money’). It pushes back against that new identity.

Over the subsequent months, we gradually climb back up to the level of that potential that flashed briefly right at the beginning. We gradually realize that, ‘yes, I can be that brave, that attractive, that good with money’. And now we’re living in the same reality that we originally saw in the trailer.

We’re now In the Movie.

13 Likes

Yes. The way Saint put it …

:+1:t2:

Presults are different from Trailer.

They happen more from your Mind’s Imagination and Expectation of how life could be when you get to run the new/upcoming title.

More common with highly anticipated and hyped launches, but can also happen with any sub for an advanced SC user. Over time, you kinda get a feel for what the founders are likely to build.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

@James i am seeing you in completely different light. You seem like a completely different person, more mature, more positive someone who has a real grasp on reality.

3 Likes

@malkuth
@simon
Damn me! I wrote a similar post like those of yours (not as sophisticated though). And it did not post. Lost the credit☹️
I must admit, Emperor Black made me a better person. I can be funny, honest…

2 Likes

A distinct kind of recon which I am experiencing is the fact that when I go somewhere to be a bit alone, all of a sudden it get a bit busy. This can be mind reconciling the reality of solitude.
Another recon which I am not sure about can be sharing and talking rather than being silent and monk mode.
The reason I am not sure about this is the fact that in the power dynamics here, I HAVE to talk in order to maintain some social power which gets me other benefits.
And I told my friend that bro, you are talking too much-It was in a wise and not hurting manner. And he is very good with me and not sad in a little sense(if anyone if this is recon or normal). So I told him and I was also trying to focus on studying a book called “accounting for dummies”.
But the not having a silent place is recon :sweat_smile:

Honestly I don’t think anyone is trying to provoke you
I think a lot of the people would like you to kindly keep quiet since like it or not you kinda talk a lot and usually none of it is helpful to anyone

Honestly I see a lot of your posts are kinda a bit out there and ridiculously long

Go make a journal and use it make all the comments you want on there and questions

1 Like

None of my business, but why don’t you stop already, pal? Maybe you’ll say, “If it’s none of your business, why do you even care?” If you’re so cocky, I’ve already made it my job, ABSOLUTELY no problem. You sit in a chair and scroll the forum all day, try to argue with people, and then victimize yourself by saying that it’s not so. You’ve already been banned once, but I think you need another time-out to carefully contemplate how you’re wasting your time. If you actually bought Emperor Black and used it, shouldn’t it help you do the exact opposite of what you’re doing now? (P.S: Valuing your time)

1 Like

ALT account

You really can’t see that I joined on July 26? I also have a few threads, made around that time when I was just filling in the community.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM

2 Likes

so I don’t want @SaintSovereign and @Fire to fly over to my place and slap me, but @Alphamale

Chill
6 Likes

Hi, invictus. Would you be able to send me a private message, I have a question which isn’t relate to Black Emperor.

1 Like

Monk mode for some people…

CompetentOnlyFiddlercrab-max-1mb

9 Likes

A few days before EB was officially announced as a title they had been working on, I had this nagging feeling that there must be another alpha-style title being released soon, and it felt more ‘sigma’. I seem to almost always hesitate with new customs right before they release a new title, especially one that is in alignment with my own current and personal needs and desires. Like this one. Mind is truly something else.

6 Likes