Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

With Dragon Reborn I am finding it easier to not allow something or someone to put me in a bad mood. Acceptance of the reality of how people are and can be.
In the past I have allowed so much get to me that I spent a vast majority of my time being a nervous wreck.
I just don’t see the point in allowing something out of your control to ruin your day

3 Likes

I definitely understand now why on a deep emotional level why I am often so attached to certain parts of my past. It feels like at some point everything just became super serious. I don’t know how to explain it. It feels like everyone lost any sense of humor or didn’t have one to begin with because whatever they find funny is either toxic as fuck or just wrong
I feel like someone can be an emotionally healthy adult and still laugh their ass off
I just don’t see very many people doing that because everyone is so worried about appearances. What other people will think of them

3 Likes

Life during (cultural) wartime

1 Like

I would add Stress Displacement.

@James I’m trying to solve a mystery. I noticed over the past 7 days that a number of your posts were deleted. Are you deleting them, or is “something” deleting them automatically?

I deleted them.

Thank you for clarifying.

Too late I realize that

In future customs it has defenetly a reserved spot.

Until then Ginseng and Taiga helping tremendously.

Thank you for your useful tips

1 Like

Has anyone used this program over the long term and if so, how has it affected you?

1 Like

One month in with stage 1 already. It will always find something to break down.

5 Likes

Since it came out, non stop.

Massive healing so far.
Since 3 weeks on st 4 and now even more Complementary Healing.
I wantet to jump many times to other subs but never did it.
I just know it, Healing first then Building
I love it

3 Likes

Since April full run through. It has gone deep and stirred up old scars and trauma to expose it and heal it. DR has healed a lot of internal turmoil which just brings forward what’s actually me.

Also recently noticed that DR pulled me back to do a mini-run of the first two stages to clear something that was wrong, and that knocked me out for a couple of days.

3 Likes

I just finished 9 months of DR. I feel indifferent to many of my memories that used to bother me. My anxiety is almost completely gone and is now more of a tool I use as a kick in the arse to get moving on something important.

There’s probably a lot more but I haven’t noticed yet. There are times when I notice something subtle that I used to do, that I no longer do.

The sub, for me, was like a restore to factory settings on a computer. I got rid of my crap that was slowing me down and can now install something different and it will run better than it would of before.

This won’t be advice for everyone, but. If you run DR, journal, and keep it private. It will help you freely get out emotions that you probably won’t want others to hear or read. This forum offers a lot of support, encouragement and is quite forgiving, and that always helps, but you might filter yourself to much. I read mine back and it’s embarrassing! Lol.

8 Likes

Same here.
Only difference is I read my subclub journal and think : wtf, who has written this

:joy:

2 Likes

Wow amazing, @michel @Leandros @Tobyone @tintin how did the journey go for ya’ll? Was it smooth emotionally and mentally?

I think when you let go of things that no longer serve you, it’s almost like a relief, a release of tension, a loss of additional weight and baggage, but also a sense of freedom as we are no longer chained by the past and may now dream of a future where everything is possible. Children are so free, happy, joyous, loving, etc because they are unburdened by trauma or negative experiences that give shape to their thoughts, emotions, and decisions.

Healing is paramount before we can grow, otherwise, all the pain, suffering, etc will grow mutually and become an even greater “disease”.

I want to give this program a shot, for an extremely long duration, several years if I must, to bring me back into that state of mental and emotional freedom, to get rid of all the pain, suffering, darkness, all of the negative memories and most importantly to protect ourselves from such picking up on more of such experiences as we evolve.

All of the Mental, Emotional changes eventually need to be hardened in reality through an experience though. If we have a trauma with our father, we must eventually have that conversation and solve it. I’m willing to give this 13 years if need to be to let go of everything, in whatever experience clear and heal, what needs to clear and heal.

Time and repetition of new behavior are our only saviors.

If there’s anything you’d like to add or share, please do I’d be thankful!

2 Likes

Lol i gave it a listen for 2 days a month ago and it sent me into mid life crisis mode :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

It definitely is a powerful mind blowing eradicator for a sub.

4 Likes

What happened?

1 Like

I was very emotional for a good 2 weeks while dealing with whatever Dr had helped me get through … i don’t exactly remember what it was, i think it was about my ex gf bc she told me i was annoying her those 2 weeks and being emotional like over the top. But that also could have just been her fucking with my head like she usually likes to do as payback for me breaking up with her last year.

I am excited to continue my DR journey next year at some point once most of the titles are rewritten in QZP format.

I can imagine how much more badass and life changing the healing subs will be in QZP especially compared to how they are now.

2 Likes

Mhmm… it should release that from your being instead of magnifying it. Perhaps you did something wrong or listened too much?

It’s supposed to purify and cleanse all your deepest traumas, fears, energies, emotions, etc and I read around the forum people have mentioned that after a month they barely remembered any of their traumas or their old self, almost as if it happened in another reality. If that’s how you FEEL, you must react differently to her right?

That’s what it is supposed to do at least, and it people have often reported about this effect.

1 Like

It was probably recon also because my crazy stack i had at that time lol. But it was def tearing some barriers and helping destroy things i went through.

2 Likes