Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

@James

While to start I should say I still support @Fractal_Explorer’s decision to discontinue DR. I full understand his thoughts.

I understand. This is why I decided to prioritize healing. Congratulations on your continued progress!

1 Like

I see another level why healing is important

You vibe with your partners
Many relationships I see have unconsciously the same topics. That goes for the positive as for the negative.
The more healed I am the better inner healthy quality of women I" Klick "with. :sunglasses:

If your a mess inside then your women will be also a mess.

I can not imagine to settle or spend time with a mess women.

Same goes for them

3 Likes

Remember to use your practices to make the mood fluctuations easier to deal with:

Running, swimming, rowing; any of those exercises that result in deep steady breathing and muscular exertion really help to reset the system and to process and release.

Gratitude journaling is a kind of stabilizing and raising influence.

Sun exposure (within healthy bounds)

Active Creative expression (singing, playing musical instruments, dancing, etc). Raises and strengthens the energy of the system. Lubricants the flow of emotional energy.

And more. Add your own favorites. Reconciliation does not have to be suffered through tensely and passively, with gritted teeth.

That’s not specifically at you @Pyro. I just hit the reply button under your message. It’s for anyone who wants it.

4 Likes

Id like to add one more approach that is extremely good for when you want to change your state. Simply imagine a time where you felt really good, it doesnt matter when it was (if you cant quickly think of something, imagine how feeling amazing might feel like). Than simply stand how you were standing back than, breath how you breathed, and in at the very most 1 minute (usually a lot quicker) youll notice that youre feeling as amazing as you did back than.
The approach of standing as if you are in a certain state has been scientifically proven to cause even hormonal changes that are associated with the state youre tryna get in. Your physiology controls your state after all, the other way around is 100x harder.

3 Likes

I have to restrain myself from writing this on virtually every seduction post I see.

The reason I don’t do it is because I know people don’t believe/understand this truth until they discovered it themselves.

For the longest time I was hunting the feminine cave as a form of external validation. Which is exactly what drives most men. It’s the validation of “laying hotties” and being “a player” plus a vent for that sexual energy.

Now I am fully aware that the masculine nature is to spread his seed as far as possible. I get it. But you can have a fulfilled sex-life with one or maybe two women and strive for higher goals than the fleeting pleasure of sex. You don’t need a notch count of 100+. Especially because it won’t solve your problems.

The crux is that only when you did it YOURSELF that you realize this isn’t what you were seeking.

We always want what we can’t have. Once you have it, it loses its thrill. Trust me, I know from personal experience.

But me coming in saying “this does not help your issues” did nothing other than make people mad at me, so I stopped that.

11 Likes

You know just from reading this i understand everything you saying, this is a good realization that most people will only get from personal experience and not reading but to each there own

Good share i appreciate it

There’s enough healing in it for the subliminal to successfully execute.

6 Likes

'Tis not a concern when you run DR U alongside your main stack :slight_smile:
I can just see it now once there’s name-embedded versions + all the other known enhancers. Just run DR U every once in a while as a tune-up while running the rest of the stack. (Of course, assuming one has run all 4 stages already)

1 Like

I think it’s generally a good idea to run a healing sub every now and then after you did the big thing once.

Exactly.

Some might get their fix from it and it’s fine. Nothing wrong with laying hotties.

But for many this isn’t what they seek.

Anyway get a seduction sub, lay a bunch of 10s and figure it out yourself :muscle:

1 Like

For whose benefit?

Subclub, and for ours. i’d like to know and im sure im not the only one, a list of benefits that i can expect from running emotional healing subliminal , even though it is very subjective maybe there are stuff that are collective and it’s somthing that i would really like to take care of. (example : some anxiety)

1 Like

This is a magnificent program so far. Glad I haven’t bought a single main title since, as I clearly see it is changing myself and my objectives and what I value.

See more in A SubliminalUser is Reborn.

3 Likes

Like if you’re still running this :slight_smile:

6 Likes
4 Likes

I think the universe is telling me to get Dragon… I’ve had numerous little “mini dragon” visitors in my house lately… little gecko/lizard critters. I haven’t figured out yet just how they’re getting in… but at least they’re easy to catch and set free out in the yard!

5 Likes

I am running ST4. 4.5 months solo. Now stacking with Survival Initiative.

2 Likes

At the risk of taking this thread off-topic for a moment, may I ask, How do you catch them?

We’ve had 3… the first one, we chased after it for nearly an hour, like an episode of the 3 stooges… eventually my wife was able to grab hold of it and dumped him into an oatmeal canister I’d pulled from the recycle bin.

2nd one I was in my office and my wife was busy with the kiddo, so I had to figure out a solution on my own. After some fruitless chasing, I reasoned that the lizard was scared and would run to a perceived safe space… so I stuck the same oatmeal can (now dubbed the lizard trap 9000) into the corner and just tapped a ruler near him until he ran right into the can to hide. Then, I clapped a piece of cardboard over the top and carried him out to the yard. Total time, 15 mins.

3rd one I did the same trick with the oatmeal can. Total time, 5 mins.

5 Likes

Running through all four stages of DR before focusing on any other major sub is just unbelievably great foundational work that will set the success not just for subs but for life.

3 Likes

Could not agree more with you, your journal is a great testament to this :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes