Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

I guess this is what happened to me the other day…I was on my bed…playing DR st 1 ultrasonic…and one memory jolted in …I suddenly went back to twenty four years ago…in the kindergarten…the so called teacher was teaching us how to fold a paper animal…a rooster to be exactly…I hated so I lied…I said I couldn’t do it…so that teacher believed it and gave me the one she made…i took it and tried to secretly throw it out the window…my move wasn’t that smooth and discreet…she caught me and yelled at me “go out and get it back” at the time I was shock and did what she said…I could remember vividly what she looks like…even consciously I don’t feel too much…I guess still the child·s part might be hurt or traumatized in some ways

3 Likes

Has anyone noticed any disruption of productivity associated with the early stages of Dragon Reborn?

Sometimes healing involves Retreat and Hibernation; temporary pulling back from active engagement in the interpersonal world as we allow ourselves to process, reframe and integrate past damages and traumas. Later we emerge, newly configured, and are able to establish a better way of being.

With this first type of situation, there can first be a temporary dip or drop in activity and ability, but it’s followed by a compensatory rise and improvement in one’s ability to function and perform.

Other times, healing is something that occurs alongside active engagement in the world. Like going to the gym and gradually getting stronger in one’s daily activities.

I’m just wondering how different people would characterize what’s happening for you with Dragon Reborn (in part because I’m reflecting on how to include it in my own future plans).

2 Likes

I’m doing the same thing. It might be a lot better than being a year older and not having thoroughly dealt with my deeper mental blocks.

1 Like

This is what I’m asking. I’m thinking that it should be possible to keep functioning and building and working on things in your life even as you go through this Dragon Reborn process.

If that’s true, then it’s not much of a sacrifice at all, since, a year from now, we’d all have been a year older anyway.

I don’t have the answer to this question. But I’m thinking of past experiences, I think that, in your year of Dragon Reborn, there may be periods of time when you’re retreating or at a lower energy level. 2 weeks here. a week here. or a low level month there.

But my suspicion is that, for the most part, you’ll still be available to work on improving or building your life how you want it to be.

Hmm… this comes back to the ‘What Is The Appropriate Action for Healing Subliminals’ question.

And now I’m thinking that one very important action when doing a healing subliminal is to have periods of retreat and contemplation. In which you give yourself room and time to be undefined. To BE instead of DO.

That BEING and BECOMING time can be done in a more intense, concentrated way or in a more spread-out way. Maybe it’s up to personal preference and circumstances.

A person could devote a day a week or an hour a morning/evening to reflection and processing. or even more than that to just being there without forcing anything. That kind of thing can be really scary to a restless mind but it tends to have real growth effects.

Check out the documentary film The Dhamma Brothers about 10 day silent retreats being used in the Alabama prison system.

4 Likes

Where can I sign up?

1 Like

@Malkuth I am incredibly grateful for you time and input. Thank you so very much

2 Likes

That’s what I keep thinking

You’re helping me too, @James. And others as well. You may see it as just expressing yourself, but your energy and experiences add a specific wisdom and stability that are unique to you.

Am grateful for your shared experiences.

2 Likes

Matching colours with your user portrait

1 Like

I’ve found my processing/execution peak, it’s not a “sweet spot”.

I got recon at 8 loops when I tied running four programs (8 loops in total).

1 Like

It made me pretty lazy for a while but I think it was related to feeling good and not being so concerned about the future anymore.

Dhamma dot org.

Wow that’s a vivid memory to receive after 24 years. I agree with you on the last part about the child being hurt still. This is massive to us as children, the shock we get when we’re children can be 10x more than as we are as adults sometimes.

What does the memory represent for you?

I think a month on D4 expanded my subs input capacity.

Even though I’m no longer stacking Dragon, I feel like I can play other titles all day long if I want to. I get very little of that old sense of heaviness.

:slight_smile:

@pacman @Azriel @Lion @ALMIGHTY @RVconsultant @Fractal_Explorer

6 Likes

well,I asked my self this question right away…
but honestly…I dont feel anything about this event beside calling her bitch and telling my sister this story jokingly…I tried to make connection between this event and how I interact with girls and authority…but no…cant see or feel anything …probably later on…I could find some interpretations…or maybe someone could provide me with some insights…

U went so fast to D4…

I’m known to start with Stage 4s. :slight_smile:

That is why…

Etc.

2 Likes

Any particular reason why you go straight to stage 4 of each one?

1 Like

You need a journal now

1 Like

I find that really cool! If Dragon is a metaphor for our subconcious, as in a powerful force of nature that’s practically unstoppable, then directing its energy into a direction we want it to go and strengthening its capacity for more, will be a remarkable achievement

4 Likes